THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE - Please use www.icedearthguild.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE - Please use www.icedearthguild.com

5 posters

[Accepted] - Holy Paladin Merciless

Merciless
    Merciless

[Accepted] - Holy Paladin Merciless Empty [Accepted] - Holy Paladin Merciless

Post  Merciless Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:44 pm

-Character Name: Merciless
    -Class: Paladin (Main: Holy, Os: Prot)
    -Realm: Draenor
    -Professions: BS/JC (topped)

-Time Played (do /played ingame): 76d
    (character applying only)

-Show us your gear, link your armory profile:
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Draenor&cn=Merciless&gn=SwinG

-Nationality: DK (Armenian by origin)
    -Zone: (UTC+01:00) Brussels, Copenhagen, Madrid, Paris
    -English skills for comunication in raids: I speak english allot almost everyday, so I speak and understand.
    -Age(Minimum is 18 .. if you are not then don't bother applying): 18

-What's your pre-wrath raid expirience? I started late in TBC, so didn't do more than Zulaman, and some Kara

-Please indicate how much 10/25 man raiding experience you have:

Ulduar: All except Yogg
    Ulduar Hard-modes: XT-002, and almost downed Algalon 5% whipe Sad
    Trial of the Crusader: Cleared 10 and 25
    Trial of the Grand Crusader (Heroic): Pugged the Beasts down
    Icecrown Citadel: First 4 bosses (there is a limit to how far I can go with 10 man guilds, and puging)

-Which Raids are you able to attend? ( please mark with a X in the [] what raid you can make )
    [x] Day 1 - Wednesday 20:00-24:00
    [x] Day 2 - Thursday 20:00-24:00
    [x] DAy 3 - Sunday 20.00-24:00

-My class role in raids is: To keep people alive, to keep tanks alive. Depends on who I'm assigned to heal by Sir Zoku Smile Dispels, etc.

-Why did/do you want to leave your current guild? I don't want to leave my guild, but I just really would like to join Iced Earth for two reasons: 1) You guys are pretty good, 2) you have my cusin (Razór), and I like raid with him.

Also please provide us with some previous guild(s) history.

I have been in small guilds, originally as alliance then I did a faction change to play on same realm as Razór, so here I am. Im in a 10 man guild called Swing atm.

-What are your expectations if you join us:

To have a raid spot as a holy paladin, fair and friendly people. Also I would like to become exalted with the Son's of Alucard faction eventually. Very Happy

-Why did you pick us instead of someone else, why do you think we are good for you?

I already know Iced Earth pretty well cos of my cuz, so I know I like IE.

-Tell us something about yourself, tell us a bit about yourself, your background, any other MMOs you've played, your computer and connection, specs you have tried and enjoyed.In short anything that you think will interest us:

Well, WoW is the only MMO I have played, but I think I have become very good at healing as a Holy paladin. My cuzin has influensed me allot, because he made me read up on my class online to be able to play better, also to make sure to study every fight before going there. I actually created this paladin because I became a fan of the Merciless Gladiator Athene (lol), but I liked pve more than pvp anyway, so I didn't become a pvp junkie. My pc is fairly new, I bought it a year ago, so no lags. Connection very stable, I almost never get a dc.

We'll Im hoping that you will give me a try, so I can show my "skillz" and hopefully become a member.

Last edited by Merciless on Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Alucard
    Alucard

[Accepted] - Holy Paladin Merciless Empty Re: [Accepted] - Holy Paladin Merciless

Post  Alucard Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:51 pm

Gear and Apply are fine to me however Sheeris got the last word for the paladins;)
    Razór
    Razór
    Social
    Social

[Accepted] - Holy Paladin Merciless Empty Re: [Accepted] - Holy Paladin Merciless

Post  Razór Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:31 pm

Well that's an ok apply, he forgot to mention that he did clear togc10 with mad skill or just tribute to skill, and that he will show up to raids with all nessesary consumables, and on sundays specifically.

He actually claims that he's as good at healing as I am at dps !
    Well hope u get in cousin, and put u'r heals where u'r mouth is Very Happy
    Sheeris
    Sheeris
    Guild leader
    Guild leader

Post  Sheeris Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:31 pm

Wtf - what about the Argent Sheeris faction ? Sad

Your gear is awesome for the content we are doing, raiding exp is what we can expect
    and as Razor's cousin u should have his same dedication so, u are more then welcome to be tested !

Give a whisp to Alucàrd, Slinkyone or me for a invite in the guild!
    Zoku
    Zoku
    Social
    Social

Post  Zoku Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:29 pm

Even if a bit late.. (Welcome I should say by now Smile )

Great apply, good gear - gets my thumbs up. (If we are to have one more Holy pala, which we obviously are Smile )

Cheers,
    Zoku

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 3:35 am