THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE - Please use www.icedearthguild.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE - Please use www.icedearthguild.com

3 posters

[Declined] - Holy Paladin Fahizexed

yoouu

[Declined] - Holy Paladin Fahizexed Empty [Declined] - Holy Paladin Fahizexed

Post  yoouu Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:30 pm

-Character Name: Fahizexed
    -Class: Paladin
    -Realm: Draenor
    -Professions: Mining 450

-Time Played (do /played ingame): 14days 8 hours
    (character applying only)

-Show us your gear, link your armory profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Draenor&n=Fahizexed

-Nationality: Danish
    -Zone: EU / Denmark
    -English skills for comunication in raids: Hmm good, can understand the most and say the most Smile
    -Age(Minimum is 18 .. if you are not then don't bother applying): just Turned 18 3/12 1991

-What's your pre-wrath raid expirience? in TBC i didnt really raid, mostly PvP, but i did Kara. I didnt play in the original wow

-Please indicate how much 10/25 man raiding experience you have: Cleared all 10man, 3/5 totgc10 and ulduar isnt that fun, so havent cleared full. cleared all 25man, totgc 1/5, Icc25 0/4 ( havent tried)

Ulduar: 8 bosses, Siege, Antechamber, and Thorim.
    Ulduar Hard-modes: FL
    Trial of the Crusader: Cleared.
    Trial of the Grand Crusader (Heroic): 2 on 10

-Which Raids are you able to attend? ( please mark with a X in the [] what raid you can make )
    [x] Day 1 - Wednesday 20:00-24:00
    [] Day 2 - Thursday 20:00-24:00
    [x] DAy 3 - Sunday 20.00-24:00

-My class role in raids is: Healer, and am gearin for DPS

-Why did/do you want to leave your current guild?
    Also please provide us with some previous guild(s) history. i havent been in a serious raidin guild. I were in Uber Die World, but they disbanded. Total Anarchy, couldnt Clear TotC 10... so leaved

-What are your expectations if you join us: Better gear, and better knowledge of the raids. well and some good friends Very Happy

-Why did you pick us instead of someone else, why do you think we are good for you? Ur progess is very good i think, and 2 of my friends allready in your guild. Gutwillig, Sonzix

-Tell us something about yourself, tell us a bit about yourself, your background, any other MMOs you've played, your computer and connection, specs you have tried and enjoyed.In short anything that you think will interest us: Hmm i have tried alot of Holy specs, but i think this 1 is the best.. well i like to play wow, but its not all, i use alot of time on my sport ( football ) with my friends, and im just havin fun.. In raids ill be serious and help with whatever i can
    Zoku
    Zoku
    Social
    Social

[Declined] - Holy Paladin Fahizexed Empty Re: [Declined] - Holy Paladin Fahizexed

Post  Zoku Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:09 am

Got my thumbs DOWN.

Gear is not even near the level that is expected when doing ICC 25-man. And some pieces missing enchants, some pieces not having the toplevel enchant, some pieces using non-epic gems.. not having levelled the profession to gain the profession bonuses etc.

And as it is clear the raiding experience you claim is done with another character maybe even in another role - your experience using this toon in raids are minimal.

Basically my 'judgement' is that you have a lot to do before I would want you to try fill a spot of our raid's healingteam. (And if you got any of the healing skills we look for, fixing all of the above is pretty easy and fast nowadays - and reapply when thats done. Razz)

Thanks for application anyways. (Let's see what officers say.)

Just my few cents,
    Zoku
    Sheeris
    Sheeris
    Guild leader
    Guild leader

[Declined] - Holy Paladin Fahizexed Empty Re: [Declined] - Holy Paladin Fahizexed

Post  Sheeris Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:40 pm

Short apply

Low gear

not using best enchants

full on holy paladins

good luck

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 12:30 pm