THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE - Please use www.icedearthguild.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE - Please use www.icedearthguild.com

3 posters

[Accepted] - Imortals, Holy Paladin

imortals

[Accepted] - Imortals, Holy Paladin Empty [Accepted] - Imortals, Holy Paladin

Post  imortals Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:08 pm

APPLICATION FORM

How to apply
    1. Register on our forum and confirm your account with the email you'll recieve.(if it takes too long try finding an officer online)
    2. Copy and paste the application form below to a NEW topic
    3. Put effort into filling out your application ... the more effort the better your chances
    4. Title your post like this: "Name <80 mage>"
    5. Post your application and wait for a reply from an officer
    6. Take your filling the application, this is our way of knowing you. Short crap applications means you didn't take interest in filling it, so why should we spend reading it?

Minimum requisite to apply: Having a gear and expirience ready to do ToC25 hc - means gear level 232 minimum

- - - COPY START - - -
    -Character Name: Imortals
    -Class: Paladin
    -Realm: Wildhammer
    -Professions: Alchemy and enchanting

-Time Played (do /played ingame): 144-19-51-23 (days-hours-minutes-seconds)
    (character applying only)

-Show us your gear, link your armory profile:
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Wildhammer&n=Imortals

-Nationality: dutch
    -Zone: zuid holland
    -English skills for comunication in raids: i speak and understand English really well
    -Age(Minimum is 18 .. if you are not then don't bother applying): 19

-What's your pre-wrath raid expirience?
    All pre TBC instances cleared and all exept muru till kiljeaden from burning crusade.
    -Please indicate how much 10/25 man raiding experience you have:

Ulduar: cleared everything (10/25) exept yogg saron and algalon (the guild always wanted to go ToC instead)
    Ulduar Hard-modes: 10: all except mimiron, general and yogg. but the last time i tried was pre last patch. same for 25
    Trial of the Crusader: both cleared
    Trial of the Grand Crusader (Heroic): 10: all except anub 25: experience on beasts, lord j and faction champs

-Which Raids are you able to attend? ( please mark with a X in the [] what raid you can make )
    [X] Day 1 - Wednesday 20:00-24:00
    [sometimes X] Day 2 - Thursday 20:00-24:00
    [X] Day 3 - Sunday 20.00-24:00

-My class role in raids is: healer

-Why did/do you want to leave your current guild? annoyed by how some players are ruining the raids for the rest.
    Also please provide us with some previous guild(s) history.
    i have been in 3,5 raid guilds from the moment wotlk released, the first one was for naxx and feel apart after. the second was also not long and the third (de novo (alliance)) was till I went horde. and now im in a half raid guild. because they say they are, but having 7 people online on 80% of the nights is not raiding imo.
    -What are your expectations if you join us:
    high level raids which contains people who are able to focus and give everything to accomplish that what what the purpose of the raid. (like progression)
    -Why did you pick us instead of someone else, why do you think we are good for you?
    bassie (i dont know his char name there Razz) recommend this guild to me.
    -Tell us something about yourself, tell us a bit about yourself, your background, any other MMOs you've played, your computer and connection, specs you have tried and enjoyed.In short anything that you think will interest us:
    Im Wim T van Delft from holland, im playing WoW from the release of burning crusade. The only MMO i played was runescape for 9 days till i lol'd and quit the game. my pc got fine requirements and so is my connection.
    M0rg0r0n

[Accepted] - Imortals, Holy Paladin Empty Re: [Accepted] - Imortals, Holy Paladin

Post  M0rg0r0n Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:35 pm

I am bassie, i was on the same server when i was alliance, i left the server to raid with my brother (Archenon) and he wants to leave the server because i said this is a way better server and have way better guilds, (iced earth) for example,

back than when we were on the same server he was always topping the meters by far =)

Greetings, Morgoron
    Alucard
    Alucard

[Accepted] - Imortals, Holy Paladin Empty Re: [Accepted] - Imortals, Holy Paladin

Post  Alucard Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:05 pm

Greetings your in pvp gear atm so i can't realy teel your gear, the officer will discuss your apply in meantime when your pve gear is on Smile

( and Morogron u needto register on the site)
    imortals

Post  imortals Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:45 pm

whoeps true true true, ill log off in pve gear next time Smile (some duels outside oggri before going to bed Razz)
    Alucard
    Alucard

Post  Alucard Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:19 am

your gear and anchant is pretty nice very nice apply il let sheeris the CL give the final word Smile
    imortals

Post  imortals Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:53 am

Ok, I'm on dreanor now Smile
    name: "finalflash" (imortals already existed)
    Sheeris
    Sheeris
    Guild leader
    Guild leader

Post  Sheeris Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:06 pm

we'll give you a shot - welcome inside
    whisp me, alucàrd or slinkyone for a invite.

nice name btw

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:47 pm