THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE - Please use www.icedearthguild.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE - Please use www.icedearthguild.com

4 posters

[Accepted] - Neetan - Holy paladin

Neetan

[Accepted] - Neetan - Holy paladin Empty [Accepted] - Neetan - Holy paladin

Post  Neetan Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:43 pm

-Character Name: Neetan
    -Class: Paladin
    -Realm: Draenor
    -Professions: Blacksmithing, Mining

-Time Played (do /played ingame): 70 days, 35 on level 80.

-Show us your gear, link your armory profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Draenor&n=Neetan

-Nationality: Swedish
    -Zone: GMT+1
    -English skills for comunication in raids: Decent I guess.
    -Age(Minimum is 18 .. if you are not then don't bother applying): 19

-What's your pre-wrath raid expirience?I have played the game since the beggining ( beta ), wich also means I got a lot of raid experiance over the years. On the 60 time, I played paladin aswell, Dwarf actually. I raided everything up to C´thun and first bosses in Naxx with him before my guild "Diversus Eminor" Disbanned. Then I went social for a while to wait for the upcomming expansion (TBC). When it camed, I leveld him to 70, but the alliance semmed to die on sever so I decent to go horde, thats when I made my warlock (Xdisturbed). When I hitted 70 I joined "The Dark saga" I was with the guild til it disbanned. Wich was for a very long time. Then I joined Nox, but the guild was totaly lame, so decide to leave them. With Dark saga we did SSC, TK etc, then when Nox camed we did BT etc ( After patch tho ).

-Please indicate how much 10/25 man raiding experience you have:

Ulduar: Full, expect algalon.
    Ulduar Hard-modes: Stellbreaked I choose you, XT, Flame levi, Hodir, Thorim on 25.
    Trial of the Crusader: Full both 10, 25.
    Trial of the Grand Crusader (Heroic): Full 10, non on 25 Im afraid.

-Which Raids are you able to attend?

[x] Day 1 - Wednesday 20:00-24:00
    [x] Day 2 - Thursday 20:00-24:00
    [x] DAy 3 - Sunday 20.00-24:00

-My class role in raids is: Mainly healing.

-Why did/do you want to leave your current guild? Atm Im just social in Core Fusion, since I got some friends playing there.
    -Also please provide us with some previous guild(s) history: For almost all my time on level 60 I was in a guild called "dirversus Eminor" I left them when they disbanned. On my level 70 time I was with Dark Saga til they disbanned, and then Nox for a while. Level 80 has been more difficault though, I have been playing with some different guilds. I joined Iced Eearth, but after a few months or so, I decide to change server to play with a full swedish top guild called "Bollklubben", but that didnt work out really well, beacuse the guild went from 5 days raiding til 2 cause the GM left for some other top guild. So I went back to Draenor, joined The Scourge as social, then I went to Ascended to start raid again, but they splitted up aswell. Atm, I am a social member in Core Fusion since a got a few friends playing there. So Im free looking for a new guild.

-What are your expectations if you join us: Well, I expect to be raiding on a weekly basic ( mostly ). I expect mature and decent members ( Wich I know you got already ). I expect that everyone is threated the same, officers to members.

-Why did you pick us instead of someone else, why do you think we are good for you? I know what you can do, I know there is alot of good members in here that is willig to progress through new instances and help eachother out.

-Tell us something about yourself, tell us a bit about yourself, your background, any other MMOs you've played, your computer and connection, specs you have tried and enjoyed.In short anything that you think will interest us: Well my name is Jimmy, I live in small town in Sweden, spending most of time infront of the computer or at the gym. I like buliding computers and improve them. My current is homemade one that is pretty "decent" for wow
    Specs
    Grapich - Crossfire with 2 Raedon ATI 4850, 1gb each.
    Ram - 4gb DDR3
    Processor - Quad core 2.66 -- > 3.20 ghz.
    Modekort (cant translate it, sorry ) - Asus P5q Turbo pro
    and also a 800w "Nät agg" With an internet connection of 24mb/t, as you can see I dont got any problems with this CPU.

Before I started to play wow I were really into WC3, but I kind of left it when wow camed.

Well I guess that was pretty much everything

Best Regards,
    Alucard
    Alucard

[Accepted] - Neetan - Holy paladin Empty Re: [Accepted] - Neetan - Holy paladin

Post  Alucard Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:08 pm

Great player great Healer got my full support.
    Zoku
    Zoku
    Social
    Social

Post  Zoku Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:29 pm

Got decent gear, though missing a few enchants Evil or Very Mad .

On experience it looks like most of claimed experience is made with another toon than this one, I would guess the dps role (I remember your xdisturbed Smile ) - so judging the previous healing experience/skills are harder.

But as you have been aiming to be in topguilds etc. I assume you are an easylearner and generally a good player - which looks promising.

If officers think we should recruit one more holy pala, I give my thumbs up.

Cheers,
    Zoku
    Neetan

Post  Neetan Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:38 pm

Got decent gear, though missing a few enchants Evil or Very Mad .

Brand new boots and hands, will be sorted today!

Thanks for good replays.

Best Regards,
    Sheeris
    Sheeris
    Guild leader
    Guild leader

Post  Sheeris Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:08 pm

Hey X, long time no see.

If you could contact me in-game, so we can have a little chat, it will be awesome Smile

best regards, Sheeris

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 4:35 pm