THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE - Please use www.icedearthguild.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE - Please use www.icedearthguild.com

3 posters

[Accepted] - Massmurder - 80 paladin

[Accepted] - Massmurder - 80 paladin Empty [Accepted] - Massmurder - 80 paladin

Post  Guest Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:09 am

Character Name:Massmurder
    Class:Paladin
    Race:Blood Elf
    Professions:Mining JC (using my main) on my pally i have nothing atm

Played :28 days 8 hours 54 mins on this char Smile
    (character applying only)

Show us your gear, link your armory profile:

Nationality: Dutch(Holland)
    Zone:Amsterdam

Which Raids are you able to attend?
    [] Wednesday 20:00-24:00 Yes
    [] Thursday 20:00-24:00 Yes
    [] Sunday 20:00-24:00 Yes

So, where have you been before applying to us and why did you leave?
    1st: Adventura inc. They died. (other realm)
    2nd: Sub Rosa the server was getting boring (other realm)
    Last: Rom Oter (Draenor) I am searching another guild because the raids aren't getting filled last weeks.

People you know in Iced Earth: Hypnotized

My class role in raids is: Healing.

What are your expectations if you join us: I expect alot of fun with the members and pro raiding Smile

Why did you pick us instead of someone else, why do you think we are good for you?: My mate Hypnotized told me Iced Earth is a good and funny guild with alot of nice and good people.
    Neelson
    Neelson

[Accepted] - Massmurder - 80 paladin Empty Re: [Accepted] - Massmurder - 80 paladin

Post  Neelson Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:20 am

Rather short application, but ive talked to you ingame, and you seem like a really nice guy!
    Aswell youre only 17 years old, but i think i will have to face it soon that you aint young, its just me getting old Sad
    Anyway, you got my vote!
    Guest (m

[Accepted] - Massmurder - 80 paladin Empty Re: [Accepted] - Massmurder - 80 paladin

Post  Guest (m Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:23 am

hehe sorry m8 its late, didnt have any fuel to think anymore : < can try to make it some longer if u want Razz
    Alucard
    Alucard

Post  Alucard Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:28 am

rather short add a bit more tomorrow when we aren't all facerolling in the keyboardXD

Post  Guest Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:41 am

Character Name:Massmurder
    Class:Paladin
    Race:Blood Elf (no tauren indeed)
    Professions:Mining JC (using my main) on my pally i have nothing atm (Was thinking about making a JC again....) Razz

Played :28 days 8 hours 54 mins on this char Smile
    Also i got alot of healing experience from my priest back in pre TBC done every raid, also naxx (also a healer) that one is 150dayish. So got quite alot of experience in raiding Wink

Show us your gear, link your armory profile:

Nationality: Dutch(Holland)
    Zone:Amsterdam

Which Raids are you able to attend?
    [] Wednesday 20:00-24:00 Yes
    [] Thursday 20:00-24:00 Yes, tho sometimes i might be late at thursday cause of baseball practice Smile
    [] Sunday 20:00-24:00 Yes

So, where have you been before applying to us and why did you leave?
    1st: Adventura inc. They died because someone was selling the Sartharion 3d achievement we did every week, then he took all the gold for hisself. (other realm)
    2nd: Sub Rosa (A guild made of good people from Adventura inc.) the server was getting boring (other realm)
    Last: Rom Oter (Draenor) I am searching another guild because the raids aren't getting filled last weeks. Also they are going kinda slow last weeks which rly makes me mad sometimes Razz

People you know in Iced Earth: Hypnotized teh death knight thingy Razz

My class role in raids is: Healing (mostly the main tank or offtank) Still getting a prot set for when its needed.

What are your expectations if you join us: I expect alot of fun with the members and pro raiding Smile also i expect to make alot of fast progress with this guild Smile should be doable Razz

Why did you pick us instead of someone else, why do you think we are good for you?: My mate Hypnotized told me Iced Earth is a good and funny guild with alot of nice and good people. Also i spoke with alucard and neelson, what Hypnotized told me was totally true Smile i hope i can get in this guild to start raiding and have fun again Smile
    Alucard
    Alucard

Post  Alucard Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:45 am

i talked to him in game he seems rly a nice guy got my vote!
    Crystal
    Crystal
    Social
    Social

Post  Crystal Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:28 pm

17 years guys ROLEZ....The Number 1° talked. U got my vote as well ^^

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:46 am