THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE - Please use www.icedearthguild.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE - Please use www.icedearthguild.com

2 posters

[Accepted] - Mateju - Holy Paladin

Mateju
    Mateju

[Accepted] - Mateju - Holy Paladin Empty [Accepted] - Mateju - Holy Paladin

Post  Mateju Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:05 pm

-Character Name: Mateju
    -Class: Paladin
    -Realm: Draenor
    -Professions: BS/JC

-Time Played: 28 days this level.

-Show us your gear, link your armory profile:
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Draenor&n=Mateju
    Would like to add that I've been very unlucky with the Cloak/Weapon/Trophy drops Sad

-Nationality: Dutch, am from The Netherlands/Holland
    -Zone: GMT +1
    -English skills for comunication in raids: Excellent

-What's your pre-wrath raid expirience?
    Have done everything, been playing Paladin since the very beginning.

-Please indicate how much 10/25 man raiding experience you have:

Ulduar: All but Algalon.
    Ulduar Hard-modes: All but Algalon, Vezax and Yogg, am a fast learner though.
    Trial of the Crusader: All.
    Trial of the Grand Crusader (Heroic): 10 man 3/5, never tried on 25 man since my guild didn't believe we could do it.

-Which Raids are you able to attend?
    [X] Day 1 - Wednesday 20:00-24:00
    [X] Day 2 - Thursday 20:00-24:00
    [X] DAy 3 - Sunday 20.00-24:00

-My class role in raids is:
    Healing the sick and dying.

-Why did/do you want to leave your current guild?
    Lack of progress. Now I don't mind wiping to get somewhere, but if things come to a point where nobody shows up for the hard stuff, and everybody's suddenly available for the easy loot, then it's clear it's not a guild for me.

Also please provide us with some previous guild(s) history.
    Hazard: With my Alt DK, left because the guild was falling apart.
    Fury: The lack of progress story Razz

-What are your expectations if you join us:
    People with mostly intact brains, and them being able to use them. Beyond that, just the usual fun and entertainment. Have seen you guys around, and from what I've seen it'll work just fine for me.

-Why did you pick us instead of someone else, why do you think we are good for you?
    As stated above, I've seen you guys around, and it seemed like the people that I've seen do actually know what they're doing, which coincidentally is what I'm looking for in a guild.

-Tell us something about yourself:
    My name irl is Tjeu. I play another MMO called "Hyperiums", which is a HTML based MMO, not as big as the WoW community tho. Computer is great, spent way too much money on it (should've bought a car really..). My OS is Protection, and I'm loving it! Can show the gear if needed, but I doubt it. I turned into a real achievement whore recently, so if I make it in, feel free to ask me for old school stuff or whatever, if it's an achievement chance, I'll be there.
    Zoku
    Zoku
    Social
    Social

[Accepted] - Mateju - Holy Paladin Empty Re: [Accepted] - Mateju - Holy Paladin

Post  Zoku Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:38 am

Heya! Thanks for your app.

First thing that comes to mind is that you should make sure to use top-level enchants, epic gems and also level up your professions to gain their bonuses. You have work to do in all those areas - as all of these things does add up and also proofs a certain commitment to make the best of the gear you got at any moment.

I also assume you're experience in Ulduar is with your alt DK right? (As this toon lacks experience from it.) What's your DK's name?

Otherwise a nice app, so up to the officers to evaluate and decide your fate.

Cheers,
    Zoku
    Mateju
    Mateju

Post  Mateju Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:29 am

Hey Zoku,

Yes the experience i had in Ulduar was on my alt DK. The name of the DK is Tjeu. You can check the achievements in there for confirmation. Never got passed Mimiron, don't really know why tho. Have seen the fight, been in it loads of times, but somehow we never got him down.

Thanks for the tips on Enchants etc. I know i should be doing that, the thing is that a while ago i expected to change from ilvl 232 to 245 quite fast, so i didnt want to waste allot of money, never really changed it tbh, might be a mental thing Razz. Will get on it as soon as i get online tho ofc, might even switch some to int. enchants instead of spelldmg, since i might be a bit behind on mana compared to other paladins Smile

Thanks for the response mate, hope to see you around Smile

Cheers,
    Mateju (Tjeu)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 1:13 am