THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE - Please use www.icedearthguild.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE - Please use www.icedearthguild.com

2 posters

[Declined] - Luiq 80 - Holy priest

[Declined] - Luiq 80 - Holy priest Empty [Declined] - Luiq 80 - Holy priest

Post  Guest Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:18 pm

Character Name: Luiq
    Class: Priest
    Race: Undead
    Professions: Tailor and Enchanter

Played time: On my priest i got like 20 days of play. But all in all. I have been playing for like 3 years now.
    (character applying only)

Show us your gear, link your armory profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Draenor&n=Luiq

I know my gear ain't the best. but i'm working alot on it. And then i have alot of experience in the differnt instance. since i have been raiding alot on other chars. So if you don't like my gear. you could try and give me a trail time. And see how that works.

Nationality:
    Time Zone: 0 ( Denmark )
    (Minimum is 18 .. if you are not then don't bother applying)

Which Raids are you able to attend?
    [x] Wednesday 20:00-24:00
    [x] Thursday 20:00-24:00
    [x] Sunday 20:00-24:00

So, where have you been before applying to us and why did you leave?
    1st: I see its a new guild
    2nd: I want to progress with you guys. And think we could be good.
    Last:

People you know in Iced Earth: I dunno if i know anyone. Time will show

My class role in raids is: I have to keep tanks and everyone else up with health.

What are your expectations if you join us: I hope we can get far and progress alot in short time. Have lots of fun in our sparetime.

Why did you pick us instead of someone else, why do you think we are good for you?: I just hope we can make a good team.

Give us some reasons to recruit you, tell us something about yourself, tell us a bit about yourself, your background, any other MMOs you've played, your computer and connection, specs you have tried and enjoyed.
    In short anything that you think will interest us:

My name is Mikael. i'm from denmark, I use must of my time playing wow, I have been trying like all classes and specs. So i should know how to play my own class and others. My internet connection is stable, it dosn't seems to be any problem.
    Alucard
    Alucard

[Declined] - Luiq 80 - Holy priest Empty Re: [Declined] - Luiq 80 - Holy priest

Post  Alucard Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:02 pm

The Officers are deciding you apply, will get you back soon.
    Evien
    Evien

Post  Evien Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:40 pm

Hello Luiq,

Thank you for application, we are going to decline this application due to the standard of gear that we need for our progression.

I wish you luck with other applications.

Evien

bounce bounce bounce bounce

Post  Guest Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:15 pm

Np at all. I was 100% sure you were not picking me. But thanks anyway.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:06 am