THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE - Please use www.icedearthguild.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE - Please use www.icedearthguild.com

2 posters

[Accepted] - Mage-Application - Radius

Radius

[Accepted] - Mage-Application - Radius Empty [Accepted] - Mage-Application - Radius

Post  Radius Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:34 pm

-Character Name:Radius
    -Class: Mage
    -Realm: Draenor
    -Professions: Enchanting/jewlcrafting

-Time Played (do /played ingame): 39days

-Show us your gear, link your armory profile:

-Nationality: United Kingdom
    -Zone: GMT+00
    -English skills for comunication in raids: Yeah i speak english & have vent ect.
    -Age(Minimum is 18 .. if you are not then don't bother applying): Yup
    -What's your pre-wrath raid expirience?
    None, Joined wow when wrath came out.

-Please indicate how much 10/25 man raiding experience you have:

Ulduar: all, including yogg
    Ulduar Hard-modes: none i think
    Trial of the Crusader: Yeah easy
    Trial of the Grand Crusader (Heroic): not attempted

-Which Raids are you able to attend? ( please mark with a X in the [] what raid you can make )
    [x] Day 1 - Wednesday 20:00-24:00
    [x] Day 2 - Thursday 20:00-24:00
    [x] DAy 3 - Sunday 20.00-24:00

unless somthing happens that needs immediate attention
    -My class role in raids is:

-Why did/do you want to leave your current guild?
    not doing enough raids, and also an unfair loot council was one reason
    Also please provide us with some previous guild(s) history.
    Laid to rest,Harlorz.
    -What are your expectations if you join us:
    That people know how to play there class & obvious thinks like making sure gear is enchanted and gemmed a good attitude to raiding is nice too

-Why did you pick us instead of someone else, why do you think we are good for you? seen iced earth tag around quite a bit for some time now and the members i've played with seem to know what there doing so seeing as i've been guildless for a long period of time i'd thought that i would come and try some raiding back in a guild away from pugs which i hate organising, but the short answer is you seemed like a nice group of people to raid with

-Tell us something about yourself, tell us a bit about yourself, your background, any other MMOs you've played, your computer and connection, specs you have tried and enjoyed.In short anything that you think will interest us:

Going to college at the moment,i play xbox quite a bit im a big FPS fan, been playing Halo & call of duty since time began. & i hope i get in the guild
    Slinky
    Slinky
    Guild leader
    Guild leader

[Accepted] - Mage-Application - Radius Empty Re: [Accepted] - Mage-Application - Radius

Post  Slinky Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:44 pm

Alucard
    Alucard

[Accepted] - Mage-Application - Radius Empty Re: [Accepted] - Mage-Application - Radius

Post  Alucard Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:42 am

Greetings, you apply is short but u said the most important things the officer will get you back asap.
    Alucard
    Alucard

Post  Alucard Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:11 am

Alucard wrote:Greetings, you apply is a bit short but u said the most important things the officer will get you back asap.
    Radius

Post  Radius Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:34 pm

Sorry i looked back and saw how my application missed out some questions, also re-wrote some of it to better show my character, you'll have to excuse me as i did it in the morning and was still feeling a bit groggy
    ----------------------
    -Character Name:Radius
    -Class: Mage
    -Realm: Draenor
    -Professions: Enchanting/jewlcrafting

-Time Played (do /played ingame): 39days

the armory link :

-Nationality: United Kingdom

-Zone: GMT+00

-English skills for comunication in raids: Yeah i speak english & have vent teamspeak too if thats what you guys use.

-Age(Minimum is 18 .. if you are not then don't bother applying): im 18 so no problems, actually in college at the moment

-What's your pre-wrath raid expirience?
    None, Joined wow when wrath came out but have had fun raiding all the new content in this expansion

I've cleared Nax, Ulduar , ToC - i havent done any hardmodes but never really been in a guild that had the desire to do anything but farm content

-My class role in raids is: Dps and that comes along with being raid aware obviously

-Why did/do you want to leave your current guild?
    not doing enough raids, and also an unfair loot council was one reason, one guild kept me on trial for 4 weeks and even after the hardwork that i put in for them they just treated me like a peice of meat that could easily be replaced, not the kind of atmosphere that i wanted.hopefully here is different

-What are your expectations if you join us:A nice atmosphere, Good Raid Organisation ( that means in raid and raid schedual) & also for you guys to have a basic idea of the fights we're doing, a good attitude is paramount though

-About me: Played Frostfire Spec & then Changed to arcane because i got bored of the playstyle of fire spec & obviously i love seeing being numbers flash up on screen Pew pew pew.

i go to college at the moment and study economics, geography & also biology also i enjoy playing first person shooters, thats about it.
    Slinky
    Slinky
    Guild leader
    Guild leader

Post  Slinky Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:38 pm

Hi,

Thanks for the additional info. Your are welcome to trial with us, so give me, Sheeris/Alucard a /w for invite

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 6:25 pm