THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE - Please use www.icedearthguild.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE - Please use www.icedearthguild.com

3 posters

[Accepted] - Kasere, Dps warrior application.

Kasere
    Kasere

[Accepted] - Kasere, Dps warrior application. Empty [Accepted] - Kasere, Dps warrior application.

Post  Kasere Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:56 pm

-Character Name: Kasere
    -Class: Warrior
    -Realm: Draenor
    -Professions: Mining and JC.

Note on proffs, I just switched to these 2 and they will be leveled up shortly =).

- Played (do /played ingame): 23 days 20 hours
    (character applying only)

-Show us your gear, link your armory profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Draenor&n=Kasere

My deathknight for reference, http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Draenor&n=Sarkol

-Nationality: English
    -Zone: Essex
    -English skills for comunication in raids: Yes
    -Age(Minimum is 18 .. if you are not then don't bother applying): 20

-What's your pre-wrath raid experience?

I started playing in TBC and was playing a warlock, i was in a late night guild called Late Night Show and i personally completed Kara, gruul, and certain bosses in SSC up to leotheras, after a while i just wasn;t enjoying the warlock class and set out to find the one which suited me.

-Please indicate how much 10/25 man raiding experience you have.

Since Wrath release i played my Deathknight and in 3.0 i progressed through full clears of Naxx 10/25, EoE 10/25, Sarth 10/25 and sarth with 3 drakes up on 25 man mode.

In 3.1 and Ulduar i've killed every boss on 10/25 man except Algalon and progressed through certain hardmodes which i'll detail below.

In 3.2 i've cleared 10 man Trial of the Crusader on my my warrior, and got 4/5 Trial of the Crusader 25 on that too, ofc i've cleared it on my deathknight.

Also this includes ony 10/25 man, and Voa all bosses on 10/25.

Ulduar:13/14
    Ulduar Hard-modes: I've completed every single one 10 man apart from firefighter and ofc algalon and 25 man i've completed heartbreaker and disarmed.

Trial of the Crusade: 5/5
    Trial of the Grand Crusader (Heroic): none unfortunately

-Which Raids are you able to attend? ( please mark with a X in the [] what raid you can make )
    [x] Day 1 - Wednesday 20:00-24:00
    [x] Day 2 - Thursday 20:00-24:00
    [x] DAy 3 - Sunday 20.00-24:00

I can also be flexible if raid times change.

-My class role in raids is: As a warrior dps i'm in the raid to do as much damage as possible but most importantly to be a good raid utility. As my spec at the moment(arms)I'm providing Trauma and Blood Frenzy which are nice buffs for melee dps and as fury i'd provide 5% crit if a feral druid isn't present. Also warrior can provide nice buffs with Battle and Commanding shout and let's not forget Demoralizing shout if needed, and finally shattering throw can be a nice debuff.

A note on spec, i've specced arms at the moment because i wanted to wait until i got another i level 232+ weapon before i go back to fury. I'm enjoying arms at the moment but in the end i'm applying as a dps warrior and not a certain spec, i'm flexible and i'll play whatever spec the guild needs.

-Why did/do you want to leave your current guild?
    Also please provide us with some previous guild(s) history.

I'm currently in a guild called Brutal, it's a friendly guild and we have done 10 man toc, Ony, Voa and it goes well but i desire the cutting edge progress in 25 mans and it's just not happening there i'm afraid Sad, also many people have left including some friends.

As i mentioned above in tbc i was in a guild called Late night show which was a late night raiding guild, i ended up leaving the server for alonsus a while afeter i stopped raiding to be with irl friends.

After wrath hit i was seeking a 25 man guild and found that guild in <Noble>. I've done all my notable raiding with those people and i have fond memories of being there, andi believe they have similar progress to you guys. I moved server again after almost a year to be here n draenor, again with friends.. to be a guild and raid together and again it didn't work out so i'm here now searching for a guild.

-What are your expectations if you join us: At this moment in time as i've elaborated on above i've sort of been moving guilds more than i've liked and it's not my thing to keep doing that. If i make this move i truley hope for it to be my final move in wow, i'm looking for a 'home' so to speak, a place to raid with friendly people and progress together. I do not want to move about all the time and if i join i'd like to stay here for the rest of the time i play wow cataclysm and beyond. I believe companionship can be had over wow and i have many foreign friends here and i'd like to think i could come in and make more. A friendly atmosphere would be what i expected and just to be made welcome. All of this is in line with progressing consistenly through all raid content blizzard throws at us and enjoying it at the same time.

-Why did you pick us instead of someone else, why do you think we are good for you? I had a look for different raid guilds on the server a while back and a few caught my eye. I had certain criteria and wasn't sure what would happen. In the end iced earth are similar to my previous raiding guild and an established one here on draenor so i focused on you as the guild i'd aspire to be in next. Also i've had a few friendly encounters with iced earth members including a certain deathknight who killed me in arena on his mage Smile. This all helped me in my decision.

-Tell us something about yourself, tell us a bit about yourself, your background, any other MMOs you've played, your computer and connection, specs you have tried and enjoyed.In short anything that you think will interest us:

Well about myself my Name is Rob and as above i live in a small town called Harwich in England, i don;t currently work at the moment but let's hope something comes along soon =). I've always been a gamer and i've played console games for many years, my favourite franchise there being Final fantasy. I Also like others including Metal gear solid, Resident evil and the Pro evolution soccer games. I also like tattoos and even though i only have two, i want more, oh and i'm a football lover Smile. In my recent life it's been kinda eventful, i recently'moved away to the other side of the country to be with a female which sadly didn't work out but now i'm back and i'm ok and life goes on. I like a simple life and the company of my friends is all i ask for. Wow is my first MMO and i've been playing since december 2006 and never looked back.

My computer is an Intel pentium 4 , 2gb ram and a 8600 gt gfx card. It's slighly outdated but holds up well and i hope to have a new one soon. My connection is bt 20 mb (although it doesn;t put out that much) and is a stable one.

I'm hoping if i can join this guild i can be a valuable asset, i feel i have a good knowledge of my class now and alot of other classes too. I'm still learning a warrior as they are a very detailed and hard to master class but it gets better and better each day. I've tried all specs though not very long in prot, arms is very enjoyable probably the best of the 3 specs and i've spent most time as fury which needs tweaking but it's good to play and i guess i'll be that in the end.

Game wise i'm a bit of a number cruncher and reader and like to read alot about mechanics, specs, etc you name it Smile, i'm also enjoying pvp as a warrior right now so i may progress in arena too Smile.

Thank you all for reading my applicaton and i look forward to hearing from you.
    Alucard
    Alucard

[Accepted] - Kasere, Dps warrior application. Empty Re: [Accepted] - Kasere, Dps warrior application.

Post  Alucard Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:58 am

thanks for the apply me and the officer will decide and let you know soon as possible.
    Sheeris
    Sheeris
    Guild leader
    Guild leader

[Accepted] - Kasere, Dps warrior application. Empty Re: [Accepted] - Kasere, Dps warrior application.

Post  Sheeris Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:40 pm

Hello you've been accepted to join our crew of mad people.

Expect to be corrupted by madness within

Whisper me, Alucàrd or Slinkyone for a invite.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 4:26 pm