THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE - Please use www.icedearthguild.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE - Please use www.icedearthguild.com

5 posters

[Accepted] - warrior fury application

windwar

[Accepted] - warrior fury application Empty [Accepted] - warrior fury application

Post  windwar Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:02 am

-Character Name: windwar
    -Class:warrior fury/prot (OS)
    -Realm:Draenor
    -Professions: Jewelcrafting450 mining450

-Time Played (do /played ingame):78 days 48 Days at level 80
    (character applying only)

-Show us your gear, link your armory profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Draenor&n=Windwar
    i just want to know my gear tank is enough for totc25 too. and i have more 83 emblem triumph that still not used.

-Nationality: israel
    -Zone:GMT+02:00
    -English skills for comunication in raids:I can talk and understand english
    -Age(Minimum is 18 .. if you are not then don't bother applying):21

-What's your pre-wrath raid expirience?at 70 BT 8/9 MG 4/5

-Please indicate how much 10/25 man raiding experience you have:
    i have expriance with all the raids + hard mod. exept TOGC. ( just to know i have exp as dps and tank too )

-Which Raids are you able to attend? ( please mark with a X in the [] what raid you can make )
    [x] Day 1 - Wednesday 20:00-24:00 yep can do
    [x] Day 2 - Thursday 20:00-24:00 yep can do
    [x] DAy 3 - Sunday 20.00-24:00 yep can do

-My class role in raids is: not spam heroic strik under 50 rage ( becuz then u cant do WW and BT for max dps )

-Why did/do you want to leave your current guild? Last guild was <astralic> tmy uncle and me was in same guild. then my uncle left the guild and thay kick me without reason. its not my guilty that my uncle left the guild. but the god know what thay think like this lol.

Also please provide us with some previous guild(s) history.i dont remmber the all but: darkstorm unbeaten astralic...was more few but realy old guild i dont realy remmber the names
    -What are your expectations if you join us: fun raids and know new good pepole in the game and just play togheter

-Why did you pick us instead of someone else, why do you think we are good for you?first the days and time its very good for me. and i know the history of this guild. i know how much u are good from friends that was in this guild ( now thay dont play anymore ).

-What are your expectations if you join us: to know nice pepole and do fun raids togheter or event or all what we can do.

-Tell us something about yourself, tell us a bit about yourself, your background, any other MMOs you've played, your computer and connection, specs you have tried and enjoyed.In short anything that you think will interest us: im 21 year old . i love pets i have snake and dog Smile. i dont paly anythig exept wow ( i played before.. now im play only in wow ) i tried other specs before 1 year its shaman and rogue. my warrior is the best.
    computer:
    2.8GHZ intel core 2 duo
    geforce 9800gt
    4GB ram
    200G space

50mb conection speed

i hope to be welcome in the guild Smile
    Hallf

[Accepted] - warrior fury application Empty Re: [Accepted] - warrior fury application

Post  Hallf Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:18 am

Well, i know i'm only social in guild but i have to say...i was in couple instances with Windwar and i could only say he is great, good tank, good dps.

Hope he gets in guild
    Alucard
    Alucard

[Accepted] - warrior fury application Empty Re: [Accepted] - warrior fury application

Post  Alucard Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:40 pm

the officers are deciding your apply we will get you back soon.
    Skyrazor
    Skyrazor

Post  Skyrazor Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:11 pm

heya Wind Smile

not that i have any influence on officers or members since im still pure nubcake in this guild... but do try and get reputation with Sons of Hodir up fast. many people think it's not worth getting it, but for harder encounters you really wanna get as many buffs/enchants as possible Smile plus you can get up to honored in a day or two, and with some farming, doing dailys regulary you can get to exalted in a week or two.

you also seem to be way over hit/exp. cap so try and trade some items you have with ones that might give you more AP/crit and have less hit/exp... there's plenty of stuff you can buy with triumph badges. other than that i'd only swap some talents in your arms tree: you don't really need charge or deflection, so unless you start your rotation in battle stance and you charge -> use shatt. throw then jump into berserker stance... then i'd rather stick those 4 points in rend and iron will, so you can stack some extra dmg while you use shatt. throw with bloodlust when you jump to battle stance or so you can start DPSing faster after being stunned/feared on fights like Ony if your berserkers rage is on CD from previous fear.

Other than that you seem okey.

Cheers and good luck with application Wink
    windwar

Post  windwar Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:02 pm

thank you Skyrazor but i have to tell you few thing.
    1. about the hit and exp. sure that i want get staff with more AP and less hit.. but not im decide what the boss's drop and what roll ill get. so its the best gear for this time. its not like i took gem or enchent for hit' i dont. all my gem and ench is AP and STR ( by the way i need STR more then AP jus tto know ).
    2.i keep the 82 emblems triumph becuz im wait tp get trophy and buy t9 with trophy without wait 1 week or 2.
    3. you right about the tree arms. i all time said ill change it and i forgot hehe. so ill do it today . i know what u talking about its not so good build ( in the arms tree ).
    4. rep with Sons of Hodir . i can do it so fast and ill start to day. anyway i done this week all the raids ( in 2 days lol exp togc ) so ill do it this week.

5- thank you for info and i hope to play beside you in raids Smile
    windwar

Post  windwar Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:13 pm

Update:
    1.my arms tree be changed
    2.my Reputation with sons of hodir is exalted + i got the Enchant ( i did the rep in 1 day froom hate to exalted )
    Slinky
    Slinky
    Guild leader
    Guild leader

Post  Slinky Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:50 pm

Hi,

Good job on the changes you made. You're welcome to come trial with us Smile

Give me a /w in game for invite (slinkyone) or Alucard/Sheeris

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:39 pm