THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE - Please use www.icedearthguild.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE - Please use www.icedearthguild.com

+5
Razór
Sheeris
Merciless
Syrinatus
Rïbbon
9 posters

[Accepted] - Fury/Arms and Prot if needed

Rïbbon

[Accepted] - Fury/Arms and Prot if needed Empty [Accepted] - Fury/Arms and Prot if needed

Post  Rïbbon Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:59 am

-Character Name:Rïbbon
    -Class:Fury/Arms Warrior
    -Realm:Draenor
    -Professions:Mining/JC

-Time Played (do /played ingame): 49 days and 5 hours
    (character applying only)

-Show us your gear, link your armory profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Draenor&cn=R%C3%AFbbon

-Nationality: Denmark
    -Zone: Server time
    -English skills for comunication in raids: I speak and understand English as usually
    -Age(Minimum is 18 .. if you are not then don't bother applying): 18

-What's your pre-wrath raid expirience?

-Please indicate how much 10/25 man raiding experience you have:
    I have done raids in TBC: Zul Aman, MGL, Grulls lair, tried first boss in Sunwell, first boss in BT, Karazhan.
    Also done a couple in Naxx 10. Done guildrun in Naxx 25 man fully.
    Ulduar: Almost the first two quarters
    Ulduar Hard-modes:I was not really in hard modes since my shitty guild at that time were no good. But i've been watching and played on merciless's char. So i am alot experince in both the hard modes and normal
    Trial of the Crusader: Done both 10/25
    Trial of the Grand Crusader (Heroic):Only need Anub in both 10/25
    Icecrown Citadel:5 bosses in 10 man. And 4 in 25 man. Else I do know tacts on all bosses.

-Which Raids are you able to attend? ( please mark with a X in the [] what raid you can make )
    [x] Day 1 - Wednesday 20:00-24:00
    [x] Day 2 - Thursday 20:00-24:00
    [x] DAy 3 - Sunday 20.00-24:00

-My class role in raids is:To top the meters and never come with excusses.

-Why did/do you want to leave your current guild? Actually I changed server. Come from Doomhammer, Guild: Daggers Of Darkness. Not given way many spot even for signing up all the time.
    Also please provide us with some previous guild(s) history. Server: Doomhammer. Guilds: Shadow Core, but it went down. Primal might, had suck connection and then Daggers of Darkness.

-What are your expectations if you join us:We raid together, We pwn together and wipe all the time together.

-Why did you pick us instead of someone else, why do you think we are good for you? Go ask Razor and Merciless about that one:)

-Tell us something about yourself, tell us a bit about yourself, your background, any other MMOs you've played, your computer and connection, specs you have tried and enjoyed.In short anything that you think will interest us: I live in a cold country. I play wow wow wow. I have played as a shaman and paladin. (both 80).

Computer:
    2.4 Ghz
    4 GB DDR3 RAM. 640 GB harddisk.
    2303 MB GeForce G210 grafic
    Connection: 100 Mbps
    Hopefully i'll be able to join Razor, Merciless and ofc Iced Earth Very Happy
    Syrinatus
    Syrinatus

[Accepted] - Fury/Arms and Prot if needed Empty Re: [Accepted] - Fury/Arms and Prot if needed

Post  Syrinatus Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:03 am

"I was not really in hard modes since my shitty guild at that time were no good" that made me laugh Smile

Goodluck with your Application Smile
    Merciless
    Merciless

[Accepted] - Fury/Arms and Prot if needed Empty Rïbbon

Post  Merciless Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:07 am

i like u'r app man.

u did forget to tell that whenever im slacking u are the one playing for me haha

GL hope u get in. or else ill heal all to death. king
    Sheeris
    Sheeris
    Guild leader
    Guild leader

[Accepted] - Fury/Arms and Prot if needed Empty Re: [Accepted] - Fury/Arms and Prot if needed

Post  Sheeris Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:54 am

A bit poor and condusionary application, lost myself many than 1 time in those lines.

Please answer all the questions aswell and try make the answers a bit more readable.
    Rïbbon

Post  Rïbbon Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:25 pm

ill make it better then.

-Character Name:Rïbbon
    -Class:Fury/Arms Warrior
    -Realm:Draenor
    -Professions:Mining/JC
    -Time Played (do /played ingame): 49 days and 5 hours
    (character applying only)

-Show us your gear, link your armory profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Draenor&cn=R%C3%AFbbon

-Nationality: Denmark
    -Zone: Server time
    -English skills for comunication in raids: I speak and understand English really well
    -Age(Minimum is 18 .. if you are not then don't bother applying): 18

-What's your pre-wrath raid expirience?

Since i started late in TBC, i didnt have the oppurtunity to get in the high end raids but i did pug some of the riads like
    Zul Aman, MGL, Grulls lair, tried first boss in Sunwell, first boss in BT, Karazhan.

-Please indicate how much 10/25 man raiding experience you have:

done a couple in Naxx 10. Done guildrun in Naxx 25 man fully. os 10/25 3D both done all in VoA, abd done Malygos 10 man on my holy paladin on another server

Ulduar: I wasnt in an ulduar raiding guild so i only did the first 2 quarters. but i seen all the bosses on my frinds screen, and tried somr of em too. not on my char thou.

Ulduar Hard-modes:I was not really in hard modes since my shitty guild at that time were no good. But i've been watching and played on merciless's char. So i am alot experince in both the hard modes and normal
    Trial of the Crusader: Done both 10/25
    Trial of the Grand Crusader (Heroic):Only need Anub in both 10/25
    Icecrown Citadel:5 bosses in 10 man. And 4 in 25 man. I only did pug theese bosses since i dont have any guild on draenor now. but as i said, my slack homie Merciless let me play on his char, so im well known with the boss encounters
    -Which Raids are you able to attend? ( please mark with a X in the [] what raid you can make )

[x] Day 1 - Wednesday 20:00-24:00
    [x] Day 2 - Thursday 20:00-24:00
    [x] DAy 3 - Sunday 20.00-24:00

-My class role in raids is: well my main job is to nuke the crap out of the boss and adds, and ill do what Sir Alucard says:)

-Why did/do you want to leave your current guild? Actually I changed server. Came from Doomhammer, Guild: Daggers Of Darkness. they didnt give away many spots so i was bored,so i finnaly decided to change server and faction to play with Merciless ma best friend and his cousin Razor.

Also please provide us with some previous guild(s) history:

The first guild i was in was called Shadow core with Merciless as Main healer and Razor as MT, and i was one of the top dps althou i was pretty new to it, then it disbanded and i joined another guild called primal might, they raided ulduar 10 man and my comp was down the whole time, so wasnt able to raid with them. Then my best friend left the guild and server and i wanted to do it too after a while.

-What are your expectations if you join us:

I expect people not to whine about whipes, i expect fun in raid too, but mostly some serious progress, and i expect to get atleast 2/3 raid spots pr week, but its acceptable if im staying out in some of em. And it would be nice with some off-day raids if there is time.

-Why did you pick us instead of someone else, why do you think we are good for you?

My best friend Merciless told me too apply to IE, and since i've seen how u raid, made me get interested in you, and i really like the way Alucard handles the raids:)

-Tell us something about yourself, tell us a bit about yourself, your background, any other MMOs you've played, your computer and connection, specs you have tried and enjoyed.In short anything that you think will interest us:

My original name is Zishan, i live in Denmark right next to merciless, im studien Economics with merciless, andd i have my own store next to a police station..Smile i have an alt pala(80) on doomhammer, and i enjoy playing wow and face the challenges there is to come. althou is so easy now days.
    The only MMO's i played are wow and final fantasy.

Computer:
    2.4 Ghz
    4 GB DDR3 RAM. 640 GB harddisk.
    2303 MB GeForce G210 grafic
    Connection: 100 Mbps
    My computer is brand new, i bought it a week ago, so there is no lags.

i hope ill join the pro and fun people in iced earth. and finnaly raid with Merciless and Razor again.
    Razór
    Razór
    Social
    Social

Post  Razór Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:08 pm

I have repeatedly heard from my cusin that Rïbbon does very high dps, as a matter of fact he has even claimed that he would even outperform me. I'd like to see that ofc before I belive it, as that shouldn't be possible. Nevertheless thats a promissing claim to me at least. Since he is a friend of my cusin, I'll act like a CL to him, and insure that he plays as well as a warrior can be played. I can start already by saying that, you need to re-itemize a bit, u'r expertise is way over the cap, as well as one of u'r blue gems may be better off being the 10stat gem instead of the str/stamina one.

So if we have a spot, i'd give him a chance to proove what he can do, if he fails...oh well.
    Crystal
    Crystal
    Social
    Social

Post  Crystal Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:57 pm

haha a warrior that can outdps Razor (And me as well if so)...as Razor said I'd rly love to test him since no1 warrior can beat meh!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
    Leikun
    Leikun

Post  Leikun Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:22 pm

well if u put ur pet on passive u can be outdpsed by our tanks easily.
    Razór
    Razór
    Social
    Social

Post  Razór Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:30 pm

well keep in mind that Ribbon never said that, my cusin did. Ribbon is very modest in what he says, and generally friendly and at least back then when I was raiding with him, more dedicated than my cusin. And outdpsing me with a warrior shouldnt be possible, but coming close to my dps output should be, if a player can squeeze out every last inch of the class, like I do from what I play. I've seen a warrior from Old School outdps me on algalon 10, but he did have 200 more gs than me, and he barely outdpsed me as well. But that just shows that classes are balanced in PvE enough for all classes to be able to deliver same ammount of output. It just takes knowledge and practise to play it out.

Last edited by Razór on Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Syrinatus
    Syrinatus

Post  Syrinatus Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:54 pm

Although it isnt a raid, i just did a forge of souls HC with this chap, he pulled 7.5k single target sustained, thats pretty amazing not raid buffed/elixirs
    Skyrazor
    Skyrazor

Post  Skyrazor Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:51 pm

Haven't seen your DPS gear, but Tanking one deffo needs some changes Smile

Replace 10 Str./10 Def. Gems with either full Stamina ones on Gear where you have Stamina as bonus, since you gain more health from it... Or try something with Expertise/Stamina, Hit/Stamina, Dodge/Stamina... Even tho your not gonna be starving with Hit once your gear hits ICC, so Expertise/Dodge might be better way to go. I normaly went with -> Red: Expertise/Dodge and Stamina, Yellow: Def. and Stamina / Hit and Stamina -> You still gain some avoidance from Def. Raiting (But I usually ignored this 1 and went with full Stamina if bonus was +6 or +9 Stamina... +12 Stamina I usually went with correct geming), Blue: Stamina ofc.

You can still use one Dragon's Eye gem for gear, replace enchant on Boots (Full Stamina or Stamina + Speed Boost and Use Crit/Hit enchant on Sword if you want bit higher Crit/Hit - Titanium Chains / Titanium Plating IMO is bit more PvP orientated enchant, unless you like to farm huge packs of mobs, then go with Titanium Platings on Shield), use Agi on Cloak since your Def. Capped, enchant your Chest with +10 Stats or +275 Health.

Change your Talent Tree a bit - Either lose 2 points from Fury by removing points from Cruelty or lose 2 points in Protection by removing 2 points from Improved Def. Stance and use them in Gag order, since it's huge advantage for Warr Tanks over other tanks when it comes to crowd controling and gathering mobs at one spot. Also lose 2 points from Safeguard and put them into Focused Rage, so you won't be rage starving in Heroics/Raids where Boss or Mobs often cast spells to dmg raid/group members and you won't gain rage from Blocking/Dodging/Parrying attacks etc. Lose Glyph of Revange and Cleaving unless your only interested in HC instance tanking (Then keep Cleaving one) - If not use Blocking and Devastate instead. You can also use glyph of Taunt instead of Last Stand/Shield Wall if your having problems in heroic raids with your taunts hitting bosses - You usually wanna use it if you're tanking with Druid/DK/Warr, but not with Paladin. Pala Tank can BoP him/herself and automaticly redirect Boss to you. Or you can replace it with Glyph of Devastate if you're sure other Warrs will support you at getting Sunder Armor up fast on Boss (Which usually does not happen, from what I saw in raids) and if you belive that your threat does not need boost.

But that's ofc only for Prot. Spec, your applying as DPS tho so put your DPS gear on after you log out tonight so I can check that one out too.

-My class role in raids is: well my main job is to nuke the crap out of the boss and adds, and ill do what Sir Alucard says:)

Let's not forget Warrs are Raid Utility. Nuking is important yeah, but on long fights you'll have to boost other Melee/Hunters so that means you're applying all possible debuffs on boss. If you have no Warr tank, get sunder up fast and maintain it on boss, use Shatt. Throw (Don't use it same time with other Warriors in raid but make sure you use it right before or after his Shatt. Throw experies since it's almost "soft BL" for melee. And if fight is longer than 5 mins make sure you use first one right from the start and next 1 with BL. And stuff like that, basics...)

GL with Application!

Edit: Right I knew I forgot something. What food are you eating for buffs and also tell me what potion you are using just before the fight starts and again during the fight - so you catch it when BL is poped.
    Rïbbon

Post  Rïbbon Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:44 pm

Re: Right I knew I forgot something. What food are you eating for buffs and also tell me what potion you are using just before the fight starts and again during the fight - so you catch it when BL is poped.

Dunno if u mean for tanking, because i don't have alot of experince for tanking as I mostly have for dpsing:)
    Skyrazor
    Skyrazor

Post  Skyrazor Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:48 pm

Nah ment the for DPS as I said to you in-game.

You want to maximise your AP, indestructible pot. is way to go, as for food, like you said -> +40 strenght is best for warrs imo
    Alucard
    Alucard

Post  Alucard Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:23 pm

you been accepted whisp Sheeris/Alucàrd or Slinkyone for a trail

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 3:17 am