THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE - Please use www.icedearthguild.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE - Please use www.icedearthguild.com

5 posters

[Accepted] - Neilyolol's application

neilyolol

[Accepted] - Neilyolol's application Empty [Accepted] - Neilyolol's application

Post  neilyolol Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:02 am

Character Name:Neilyolol
    Class:rogue
    Race:undead
    Professions:JC,MINING

Played :3years
    (character applying only)

Show us your gear, link your armory profile:http://eu.wowarmory.com/search.xml?searchQuery=neilyolol&searchType=all

Nationality:China(but im in Italy atm:P)
    Zone:same as server's
    (Minimum is 18 .. if you are not then don't bother applying)

Which Raids are you able to attend?All of them,im online everyday:)
    [] Wednesday 20:00-24:00
    [] Thursday 20:00-24:00
    [] Sunday 20:00-24:00

So, where have you been before applying to us and why did you leave?
    1st:
    2nd:
    Last:Roll The Dice,it disbanded cus of GM's afk:S

People you know in Iced Earth:Sido,and more but i cant remember the exactly name:D

My class role in raids is:ofc DPS:>

What are your expectations if you join us:i hope i can help guild to improve progression in Uldar25 and any other new raid in future lol

Why did you pick us instead of someone else, why do you think we are good for you?:first of all the 3days raid is proper while the guild has a proper progress in Uldar25:>

Give us some reasons to recruit you, tell us something about yourself, tell us a bit about yourself, your background, any other MMOs you've played, your computer and connection, specs you have tried and enjoyed.
    In short anything that you think will interest us:Hm..,well..first of all,the raid -3days attracted me,its a bit proper than the other guilds,i use Spec assasination 51/13/7.because i hv pro daggers but no proper fist or swords. i hv no T8gears cus my previous guild disbanded at start of Uldar ,but its fine enough to do Uldar25:)My DPS in Uldar25 is about 4300-5000.our previous guild did 7/14 in Uldar,and i hv read all the tactics of all the bosses already,so im sure i can do it!my PC is fine enough to get all the instance atm as well:D Im online everyday, on raid night i will 100% attend,and the other days i prefer doing arena,/w me in the game if any of u need help,im gonna help u with pleasure^^
    Alucard
    Alucard

[Accepted] - Neilyolol's application Empty Re: [Accepted] - Neilyolol's application

Post  Alucard Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:21 am

really a nice apply you got my vote.
    Neelson
    Neelson

[Accepted] - Neilyolol's application Empty Re: [Accepted] - Neilyolol's application

Post  Neelson Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:56 pm

Got my vote aswell
    Kich
    Kich

Post  Kich Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:17 pm

armory is down (who didn´t see that coming...?) so i can´t check your gear atm, and as for the apply, it doesn´t seem..lucrative to me
    anyway gl

Post  Guest Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:30 pm

Well armory shows pvp gear so not much help.

gl with your apply.
    neilyolol

Post  neilyolol Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:50 pm

Lysanias wrote:Well armory shows pvp gear so not much help.

gl with your apply.

well..srry for that.made a mistake-,- maybe i was doing bgs at that time. u know i was always boring without raid:S now ill put on my pve gears all the time:) thx for ur warning anyway:D
    Sheeris
    Sheeris
    Guild leader
    Guild leader

Post  Sheeris Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:49 am

Hello thanks for appling.

Give me, Alucard, Neelson a in-game whisper to get a invite in the guild.

Welcome aboard.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:31 am