THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE - Please use www.icedearthguild.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE - Please use www.icedearthguild.com

2 posters

[Accepted] - Resto Shaman Application

[Accepted] - Resto Shaman Application Empty [Accepted] - Resto Shaman Application

Post  Guest Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:29 pm

-Character Name: Shirow
    -Class: Resto Shammy main spec, Elemental (fire nova focus) offspec
    -Realm: Draenor, born and bread
    -Professions: Skinning Leatherworking Engineering Mining

-Time Played (do /played ingame):
    15 days

-Show us your gear, link your armory profile:

-Nationality: British
    -Zone: GMT +0

-What's your pre-wrath raid expirience?
    Ive been playing wow for four years, raided every instance except orginal Naxx
    Spent a lot of time in SSC/TK/BT in TBC, loved ZA. Thoughout all my MMO experience, especially in WoW I have used healers, WOTLK was up until Shirows creation the only exception, back to doing what I love best in gaming I suppose. For reference, Zanzentai was my healerdin in TBC.

-Please indicate how much 10/25 man raiding experience you have:

I'm close to getting Glory to the Ulduar Raider on my Hunter, and plan to organise Hard Mode farm of Ulduar on Shirow with friends within the coming weeks as Shirow is still relivitively wet behind the ears.
    I only came back to wow after a several month break in mid december, upon release of ICC and as such have missed the (in my opinion) worst raid of WoW thus far. I hate TOTC 10/25, and raid it for gear/achievements/learning experience only, not for fun. As for ICC, furthest ive got is downed festergut 10 man 10% rotface.

-Which Raids are you able to attend? ( please mark with a X in the [] what raid you can make )
    [] Day 1 - Wednesday 20:00-24:00 (N/A) work during these hours. Apologies.
    [X] Day 2 - Thursday 20:00-24:00
    [X] DAy 3 - Sunday 20.00-24:00

-My class role in raids is: Glyphed LHW tank spam and raid healing with chain heals. Alongside Totem control to buff raid.

-Why did/do you want to leave your current guild?
    I was one of the original 10 people who helped create Lazarus back in the day with Massive four years ago. Previous to that i was in The Scourge and Detrimentum with my warrior Highwind, who has long since gone into retirement.

I could speak more on the current situation in Lazarus if people ask, but its enough to write an essay about.

-What are your expectations if you join us: Hanging out with Nondead, organising fun raids with new friends, going on romantic picnics with various folks. Murloc-tipping.

-Why did you pick us instead of someone else, why do you think we are good for you? What, you mean your not good for me ? :O Nondead rly Razz hang out with him most days on wow atm.

-Tell us something about yourself, tell us a bit about yourself, your background, any other MMOs you've played, your computer and connection, specs you have tried and enjoyed.In short anything that you think will interest us:

Im currently an ex-student living in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire. Currently working towards manager training for the John Lewis company. My interests of the current times are listening to Joy Devision, DJ Shadow, Jurassic 5 etc going to the cinema to see Avatar etc... Quite a fan of manga and art.

Previous Gaming experience on MMOs
    -Diablo
    -Diablo 2 + LOD exp
    -Guildwars (was a guildleader)
    -Age of conan (was a guildleader)
    -Aion (for 2 days)

Used to be a fan of the Squre Enix franchise till they went fruitloopy.

If you have any questions, plz feel free to whisper me in game like.
    Peace. Wink
    Alucard
    Alucard

[Accepted] - Resto Shaman Application Empty Re: [Accepted] - Resto Shaman Application

Post  Alucard Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:04 am

Great apply your gear is rly good except few pices you got my vote thou : )
    Zoku
    Zoku
    Social
    Social

[Accepted] - Resto Shaman Application Empty Re: [Accepted] - Resto Shaman Application

Post  Zoku Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:51 am

I know which line of that app that got you hooked Alucard: 'Quite a fan of manga and art.' Haha. Smile

Well, gear is only decent (6 pieces from below toc25-level) and not being able to attend all official raids is a minus imo.

Though its all up to the officer's to decide Wink
    Shirow

Post  Shirow Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:51 pm

Hey all,
    I agree with Zoku, my gear does need upgrading. I do however feel confident in my abilities as a resto shaman, I have found the class to be very fun to play. I dont mind going through trial period etc for you to view my abilities.

Alongside manga note = Shirow... says all really Razz

for your enjoyment! (most will have seen this already).

ps. I know a lot of folks view this achievement as newbie now; I did solo heal a 10 man Twilight Zone OS with a group that had only one dps above 5k. That was my first week of gearing. Gear can always be upgraded.
    Shirow

Post  Shirow Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:53 pm

++edit.
    Shirow

Post  Shirow Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:54 pm

darklegacycomics .com/first.html
    Cant post links! makes sense i suppose
    Alucard
    Alucard

Post  Alucard Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:00 am

he can make wed too.
    Shirow

Post  Shirow Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:22 am

Spoke to some friends this wednesday shift, gonna change my hours from wed night shift to a friday, will take about 2 weeks tho
    Zoku
    Zoku
    Social
    Social

Post  Zoku Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:41 pm

Got my thumbs up now! Smile
    Alucard
    Alucard

Post  Alucard Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:57 pm

you been accepted Whisp Alucàrd/sheeris or Slinky for a trail.
    Shirow

Post  Shirow Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:19 pm

thanks all Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 7:52 pm