THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE - Please use www.icedearthguild.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE - Please use www.icedearthguild.com

5 posters

[Accepted] - 80 Stékarn Enh Shaman

[Accepted] - 80 Stékarn Enh Shaman Empty [Accepted] - 80 Stékarn Enh Shaman

Post  Guest Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:56 pm

-Character Name:Stékarn
    -Class:Shaman
    -Realm:Draenor
    -Professions:450 Enchanting / 450 Jewelcrafting

-Time Played (do /played ingame)(character applying only):~35 Days

-Show us your gear, link your armory profile:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Draenor&n=St%C3%A9karn

-Nationality: Sweden
    -Zone: (GMT+01:00)
    -English skills for comunication in raids: Can talk english fluently, i have Ventrilo(all versions),
    team speak and a working mic.
    -Age(Minimum is 18 .. if you are not then don't bother applying): Just recently turned 18(27th of August)

-What's your pre-wrath raid expirience?
    Vanilla WoW: Cleared everything up to Twins in AQ40
    WoW TBC: Cleared Everything, unfortunately not Muru and KJ Before the nerf, but after we killed them with ease

-Please indicate how much 10/25 man raiding experience you have:

Ulduar: Cleared
    Ulduar Hard-modes: Everything up to Mimirion hard mode.
    Trial of the Crusader: Cleared
    Trial of the Grand Crusader (Heroic): No personal experiance but i've read up on the fights aswell as watched several videos

-Which Raids are you able to attend? ( please mark with a X in the [] what raid you can make )
    [X] Day 1 - Wednesday 20:00-24:00
    [X] Day 2 - Thursday 20:00-24:00
    [ ] Day 3 - Sunday 20.00-24:00

Reasons for not being able to come on Sundays are the following:
    I have a sport training session that ends at 19.30, after that i shower then its food time. So i will not be ready untill 21.00 and exhausted as i will be, i wont be 100% focused for raids Sad

-My class role in raids is:Supply the raid with Unleashed Rage (10% additional melee AP), Strength of Earth (+STR/AGI), and Windfury (20% Melee Haste) and at the same time supply the raid with good personal DPS

-Why did/do you want to leave your current guild?
    Also please provide us with some previous guild(s) history.

My current guild is my own chill guild, called "Africa is a PvP Server", its just me and one IRL mate in it, nothing else.

Guild History.
    Well, i've been playing a Gnome Warrior for 3 years, untill 3 months ago, when i decided to sell it. After a week or two i felt the urge to play WoW again so i bought a completely new wow account and leveled this Shaman.

So the Guild History for the Warrior(if you are intressted in it) is
    Sinisters (Outland):
    Left because of a big fight between officers, people not showing up to raids.
    Union(Outland):
    I've played with untill the day i quit wow, was a nice guild thou the guild master was a real emorage dude.

For the Shaman i've gathered my gear in PuG's.

-What are your expectations if you join us: To raid and progress aswell as keeping an active social life.

-Why did you pick us instead of someone else, why do you think we are good for you?
    Because Iced Earth isn't one of those guild who demand their raiders to raid 7 days a week, and the guild seems nice

-Tell us something about yourself, tell us a bit about yourself, your background, any other MMOs you've played, your computer and connection, specs you have tried and enjoyed.In short anything that you think will interest us:

Recently turned 18 years old, Live in Malmö Sweden, studying 5 days a week to become a programmer.
    I've played Warcraft, Starcraft basicly, and WoW ofc!.
    I've built my computer myself, it contains a Quad Core AMD CPU and a geForce GTS 250 Graphic card, good enough for me. My internet connection is steady 24mb/s.
    I've only played Enhancement seriously on my Shaman, but i've had the time to gather some resto gear aswell, but no elemental gear.

thats all for me.
    Alucard
    Alucard

[Accepted] - 80 Stékarn Enh Shaman Empty Re: [Accepted] - 80 Stékarn Enh Shaman

Post  Alucard Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:03 pm

Relly nice apply pity i can't see your gear cus the armory is down XD (as always)
    Razór
    Razór
    Social
    Social

Post  Razór Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:05 pm

As rogue CL, and a guy who has never played a shammy, what I know about shamans can be written on a back of a matchstick box, but u got my vote. Why? You have brains.
    This is what an application is supposed to look like.

I saw his gear, looks decent. Mostly itm lvl 236.
    Crystal
    Crystal
    Social
    Social

Post  Crystal Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:21 am

Well he seems to be 450JC and 450Ench coz he has jcepix gem and ench on rings even if he hasn't got 245items,that prove us that he isn't worried to take care about his own gear properly spending alot of gold. You have got my vote. lol!
    Deathknighty

Post  Deathknighty Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:32 am

Previous raiding experience seems nice to me.
    Slinky
    Slinky
    Guild leader
    Guild leader

Post  Slinky Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:43 am

Hi, You have been accepted to trail with us. Welcome Smile

Please /w me (slinkyone), Alucard or Sheeris for an invite

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:10 pm