THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE - Please use www.icedearthguild.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE - Please use www.icedearthguild.com

2 posters

[accepted] - lvl 80 shaman <joihra>

jiohra

[accepted] - lvl 80 shaman <joihra> Empty [accepted] - lvl 80 shaman <joihra>

Post  jiohra Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:26 am

Character Name: Joihra
    Class: Shaman
    Race: Orc
    Professions: Enchanting 450/ inscription 400 something enough for shoulder ench. !

Played :38 days as lvl 80 50 days total (im a slow lveler)
    (character applying only)

Show us your gear, link your armory profile: armory is down atm but ofc if u bother u can always do it the old way and go look up Joihra Very Happy

Nationality: Denmark
    Zone:gmt +1
    (Minimum is 18 .. if you are not then don't bother applying)

Which Raids are you able to attend?
    [] Wednesday 20:00-24:00 Yes
    [] Thursday 20:00-24:00 Yes
    [] Sunday 20:00-24:00 And yes

So, where have you been before applying to us and why did you leave?
    1st: Sidiction
    2nd: random non important guild
    Last: random non important guild Very Happy

People you know in Iced Earth: bobbyrogue was in OS 3d run with him ^^ only got him to 15%

My class role in raids is: DPS ftw

What are your expectations if you join us: Full clear in ulduar and most of Toc 10/25 and ofc alot of m8´s to do some fun stuff with Very Happy

Why did you pick us instead of someone else, why do you think we are good for you?: Well every one i have inpected from your guild have über gear so i figued u have a awsow guild and i saw that 1 of u pull 5,5k dps not even fully raid buffed Very Happy

Give us some reasons to recruit you, tell us something about yourself, tell us a bit about yourself, your background, any other MMOs you've played, your computer and connection, specs you have tried and enjoyed.
    In short anything that you think will interest us: My personallity is some thing u will have to explore on your own 50 achivement point for doing that Very Happy and my internet is stable and so is my comp getiing a 10 mb connection next week (got a 5 mb now).
    besides that im a stable player i never start a pug before checking if ppl from my friends list or guild needs something from the instance/raid.

hope i like what i wrote to you and fingers crossed for me Very Happy i count on bobbyrogue to wote for me.

the end... or start.
    Alucard
    Alucard

[accepted] - lvl 80 shaman <joihra> Empty Re: [accepted] - lvl 80 shaman <joihra>

Post  Alucard Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:43 am

Hello, your gearfits our content and you did a nice apply aswell,il ask Sekuar the shammy CL if there is a spot for you so wait a bit more please Smile
    Bobbyloco
    Bobbyloco

[accepted] - lvl 80 shaman <joihra> Empty Re: [accepted] - lvl 80 shaman <joihra>

Post  Bobbyloco Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:53 pm

YEs I had quite some fun with this person ^^

and he also had many Fish feasts So thats also very good !!!

anyways my vote he has

Sincere

Mr Fish !
    Alucard
    Alucard

Post  Alucard Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:26 am

please contact me in game we will have a quick talk Smile (alucàrd)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:31 am