THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE - Please use www.icedearthguild.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE - Please use www.icedearthguild.com

[Accepted] - ele/resto shaman

bex425

[Accepted] - ele/resto shaman Empty [Accepted] - ele/resto shaman

Post  bex425 Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:41 pm

Character Name:lovethetotem
    Class:shaman
    Race:troll
    Professions:inscription/herbalism

Played :
    (character applying only)

Show us your gear, link your armory profile:spoke to neelson in game he ahs inspected me as my armoury link doesnt work

Nationality:english
    Zone:west midlands
    (Minimum is 18 .. if you are not then don't bother applying)

Which Raids are you able to attend?
    [] Wednesday 20:00-24:00 1 in 3
    [] Thursday 20:00-24:00 1 in 3
    [] Sunday 20:00-24:00 every sunday

So, where have you been before applying to us and why did you leave?
    1st: uber die world left due toi wanting better raiding
    2nd:animosity guild dispanded
    Last:in the scourge atm but im back up and want more raiding

People you know in Iced Earth:platereamer/mortivium. gutwillig. redhot maybe some more not seen all of your members.

My class role in raids is:depends what spec u need could be dps or keeping ppl's asses alive:)

What are your expectations if you join us:to be given a chance to prove i deserve a spot in your raiding teams.

Why did you pick us instead of someone else, why do you think we are good for you?:mortivium/platereamer told me you was looking for a ele shaman and he was a great guy to raid with before this.

Give us some reasons to recruit you, tell us something about yourself, tell us a bit about yourself, your background, any other MMOs you've played, your computer and connection, specs you have tried and enjoyed.
    In short anything that you think will interest us:
    1.firstly i have 4 lvl 80's that you can choose from i have my shamns which u know about. A warrior tank mainly uld10/25 geared with dps gear too for dual spec he is 450 bs cook and miner. i ahve a lvl 80 mage fully epiced mainly naxx 25 few nax 10 lvl 450 tailoring and enchanting. and i have a lvl 80 hunter gearing him atm but allready steady 2.5-3.5k dps with 10 blues.
    2. i have exp in all of ulduar apart from yogg but am hoiping to get that with yourselves.
    3. i believe i am very easy going and adaptable if it benifits the guild then im up for it for example switching specs oir players in and out to benifit raid situations.
    4. and finnally a little about my self im married 2 kids house full of animals (that includes the kids btw) love football and playing wow and like to have a laugh and a joke i can take it and give it all in the name of having a laugh but take my raids serious in the sense that we all like progress but we all like to have fun too Smile.
    5. thanks for readin hope to here from u soon
    Alucard
    Alucard

[Accepted] - ele/resto shaman Empty Re: [Accepted] - ele/resto shaman

Post  Alucard Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:23 pm

Oh no! a friend of Plate...

hehe your apply is great and your gear is really good contact me ingame we will have a quick chat.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:08 pm