THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE - Please use www.icedearthguild.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE - Please use www.icedearthguild.com

4 posters

[Accepted] - Halloran - Resto Shaman Application

Halloran
    Halloran

[Accepted] - Halloran - Resto Shaman Application Empty [Accepted] - Halloran - Resto Shaman Application

Post  Halloran Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:24 pm

Character Name: Halloran
    Class: Shaman
    Race: Tauren
    Professions: Herbalism and Alchemy

Played :
    (character applying only) 13 days 14 hours

Show us your gear, link your armory profile:
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Draenor&n=Halloran

Nationality: British
    Zone:
    (Minimum is 18 .. if you are not then don't bother applying)

Which Raids are you able to attend?
    [] Wednesday 20:00-24:00 Yes
    [] Thursday 20:00-24:00 Probably 80 percent occasionally have to go out Thursday's
    [] Sunday 20:00-24:00 Yes

So, where have you been before applying to us and why did you leave?
    1st: I'm currently an Officer with Dreamscape which is a great social guild.
    2nd: Zerstoven guild leader left and most moved on.
    Last:

People you know in Iced Earth: No one currently although I've seen many of you around most notably Dyma who's been in a few raids with my lock Imacolatia.

My class role in raids is: Restoration Healer

What are your expectations if you join us: Just looking for a fun group to experience the new content with.

Why did you pick us instead of someone else, why do you think we are good for you?: I saw your application on the Dreanor forums, its a 3 day Raid group I've been looking for as any more I'd imagine the GF would declare open war on me and my PC, the days are pretty good for me and you guys were friendly when I spoke to you.

Give us some reasons to recruit you, tell us something about yourself, tell us a bit about yourself, your background, any other MMOs you've played, your computer and connection, specs you have tried and enjoyed.
    In short anything that you think will interest us: I'm a Lead Support Analyst for Virgin Media and I live in Stourbridge UK with my Girlfriend. I’ve been playing WoW since October, although I started at launch but didn’t like it at the time. Spent 5 years playing Eve online before I came back. My internet connection is a 20mb line and I’ve got a quad core pc with a Radeon 4870 and 8gb ram. I have 2 other WoW characters shown here
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Draenor&n=Imacolatia
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Draenor&n=nildi

As I’ve only played since October last year my pre WotLK is very limited tbh, ive done Gruul and Magtheridon when I first reached the 70s. On new content I've completed Naxx 10 and 25, VOA 10 and 25 and OS (10 & 25). In Ulduar I've completed Flame Leviathan, XT-002, Razorscale and Kolgarn all in 10, just done the 1st boss in 25 man, although id love to do more. Hal’s only been at 80 just over 2 weeks so with him just completed Naxx 25,OS 10 and 25 VOA and first boss Ulduar 25. He was my original character from launch that I went back too as I wanted a little bit more to do and really enjoy healing which is something I did years back in Anarchy online. Specwise I’ve changed a few things since hitting 80 I started using healing wave and improved healing wave but found I hardly used HW apart from as an emergency with nature’s swiftness, so recently I changed to totemic focus to reduce mana cost of totems and also elemental weapons to improve earthliving weapon, this has made me more mana efficient and do more healing as I tend to mainly use Lesser Healing wave, Riptide and Chain Heal. Off spec I’m currently Elemental.
    That’s pretty much it thanks for your time.
    Crazz
    Crazz

[Accepted] - Halloran - Resto Shaman Application Empty Re: [Accepted] - Halloran - Resto Shaman Application

Post  Crazz Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:18 pm

Nice application Very Happy
    Alucard
    Alucard

[Accepted] - Halloran - Resto Shaman Application Empty Re: [Accepted] - Halloran - Resto Shaman Application

Post  Alucard Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:18 pm

he got my vote i know him, he did a nice job gearing himself up he got my full vote.
    Sheeris
    Sheeris
    Guild leader
    Guild leader

Post  Sheeris Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:02 am

Hey Halloran nice to see you again and i see you made a good apply.

We'll fit you in the guild with no problem.

Whisp me, Alucard or Neelson in-game for a invite.

Welcome aboard.
    Halloran
    Halloran

Post  Halloran Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:21 pm

That great news many thanks,I'll contact one you in game tonight.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:38 am