THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE - Please use www.icedearthguild.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE - Please use www.icedearthguild.com

[Accepted] - Lysanias - 80 Warrior

[Accepted] - Lysanias - 80 Warrior Empty [Accepted] - Lysanias - 80 Warrior

Post  Guest Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:50 am

Character Name: Lysanias
    Class: Warrior
    Race: Undead
    Professions: mining 450 / Blacksmith 450 (fishing,cooking 450)

Played time: 32 days 23 hours

Show us your gear, link your armory profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Draenor&n=Lysanias

Nationality: Netherlands
    Time Zone: GMT +1:00

Which Raids are you able to attend?
    [YES] Wednesday 20:00-24:00
    [YES] Thursday 20:00-24:00
    [YES] Sunday 20:00-24:00

So, where have you been before applying to us and why did you leave?
    1st: Server Eonar - guild Enlightend dark. The guild disbanded, the server is low populated, and i wanted to try something else.
    I did not join a guild here so far, just wanted a bit of time to orientate.

People you know in Iced Earth: Euh, well no one yet really.

My class role in raids is: DPS

What are your expectations if you join us: Fun, getting to know ppl, progress, helpfullness.

Why did you pick us instead of someone else, why do you think we are good for you?: I have to be honost here, i checked the forums for a few days and you guys are the first that are actualy looking to recruit a dps warrior that is my main reason. Secondly i check the forums for a bit and it seems mature enough for me to apply. ( i'm not a fan of epic horny teens )

Give us some reasons to recruit you, tell us something about yourself, tell us a bit about yourself, your background, any other MMOs you've played, your computer and connection, specs you have tried and enjoyed.
    In short anything that you think will interest us:

My name is Edwin Boswinkel i play on a Intel Duo CPU @3.00GHz, Ram 4k, 64 byte vista. 20Mbit adsl connection.
    World of warcraft is my first MMO, i did play some Warhammer online for a while but it never could replace WoW on the pve side of the game.
    I have done every boss and every instance in the current game. (well almost Razz i never got into sunwell) I have been an offtank/maintank in WotlK for most part and i would really like to try to play as a dps warrior. I'm also a bit of an achievement hunter Wink I find it a really fun aspect of the game and atm i'm gaining rep for Netherwing and Scryer. I'm also going for the "Chef" Title for cooking.

Well ty for reading.
    Sheeris
    Sheeris
    Guild leader
    Guild leader

[Accepted] - Lysanias - 80 Warrior Empty Re: [Accepted] - Lysanias - 80 Warrior

Post  Sheeris Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:30 am

Hello thanks for the apply!

Well indeed what we miss most are warriors so you are welcome to join aboard.
    Your gear is nice so we can offer you a spot !

Whisper me ingame to get a invite

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 5:05 am