THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE - Please use www.icedearthguild.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE - Please use www.icedearthguild.com

3 posters

[Accepted] - Midnytpanda <80 Warrior>

StarwarsStarTrek

[Accepted] - Midnytpanda <80 Warrior> Empty [Accepted] - Midnytpanda <80 Warrior>

Post  StarwarsStarTrek Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:05 pm

-Character Name: Midnytpanda
    -Class:Warrior
    -Realm:Draenor
    -Professions:Mining/Jewelcrafting Both 450 =P

- Played (do /played ingame):31days, 19hours,
    (character applying only)

-Show us your gear, link your armory profile: Armory There must be troubles with the ol' armory "Last Updated: 30 November 2009"

-Nationality: I was born in Liecster but moved to a little town called Harwich in Essex when i was young =P So i kind of picked up the northen accent from my parents.
    -Zone: Essex - Yea boi
    -English skills for comunication in raids: I didn't do brilliantly in my English GCSEs but i can read and write english lol
    -Age(Minimum is 18 .. if you are not then don't bother applying): 19 (14/08/90)

-What's your pre-wrath raid expirience? I've had zero raiding experience from vanilla and BC, this is because i didn't know what i was doing so i gave up. When WoTLK came out i started playing again because several people from work kept talking about it on lunch breaks lol. i logged my lvl 70 fury warrior to find stam heavy gear(wtf was i thinking). one member inparticular from MoX helped me out loads to understand my class better and tbh i would still be in MoX if they was still around. i moved to alonsus to only find out i had wasted £15, hehe, thats when i noticed that on the free transfer draenor was on twice, to get horde out and alliance in. since on Draenor i've been looking to apply for a 25m guild by watching how each guild's members act, so far, Iced Earth are ranked 1 in my books.

-Please indicate how much 10/25 man raiding experience you have: All my experience was in MoX except the last two months from pugging on draenor, which is ok but annoying when people give up on Anub or don't alocate enough time and have to leave. The reason i hasn't completed ulduar was because of college work got ontop of me so a short break was in dyer need.

Ulduar: 11/14
    Ulduar Hard-modes: 0/7
    Trial of the Crusader: 5/5
    Trial of the Grand Crusader (Heroic): 0/5

-Which Raids are you able to attend? ( please mark with a X in the [] what raid you can make )
    [*] Day 1 - Wednesday 20:00-24:00 (* I sometimes work on wednesdays till 8:30 GMT and won't be home till 9ish but you guy would of already started by then xD)
    [x] Day 2 - Thursday 20:00-24:00
    [x] DAy 3 - Sunday 20.00-24:00

-My class role in raids is: To dps the boss while staying alive by avoiding excessive damage. also killing extra target as soon as possible

-Why did/do you want to leave your current guild? My current guild <brutal> can only raid 10m but we are successful, everyone pulls their weight. I started wotlk in the beginning and i would like to Kill The Lich King to end this expansion, also meeting new friendly people is always a bonus.

Also please provide us with some previous guild(s) history. My (nearly) only other guild was MoX on Grim Batol who i joined from the start of wotlk with people from work, things were great till disputes over ulduar 10mans took over the enjoyment of the game plus i had literally abandoned my studys.

-What are your expectations if you join us: To be apart of a nice raid each week that succeeds at every oppertunity. Also a fair loot system would be nice like dkp, ep/gp or loot council.

-Why did you pick us instead of someone else, why do you think we are good for you? I have been looking for a 25m raiding guild since arriving on draenor, every time i have spoken to a member of Iced Earth they have been nice. also your progression sparked my interest too.

-Tell us something about yourself, tell us a bit about yourself, your background, any other MMOs you've played, your computer and connection, specs you have tried and enjoyed.In short anything that you think will interest us: I'm currently studing a National Diploma in Construction to hopefully go to uni to study Quantity Surveying. i work in a local Morrisons part to fund myself. My computer has got 6000 AMD Dual Core / 9600 Nvidia / 4gb Crucial (with the pretty lights) and my internet connection is orange 8mb/s (Yeah,Right.) atm.
    Alucard
    Alucard

[Accepted] - Midnytpanda <80 Warrior> Empty Re: [Accepted] - Midnytpanda <80 Warrior>

Post  Alucard Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:08 am

Hello the officer will decide the outcomin shortly i see you did put some efforts in your apply so il get you back soon.
    StarwarsStarTrek

[Accepted] - Midnytpanda <80 Warrior> Empty Re: [Accepted] - Midnytpanda <80 Warrior>

Post  StarwarsStarTrek Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:02 pm

Armory has finally updated, yay, Have a looks =P

Last edited by Midnytpanda on Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sheeris
    Sheeris
    Guild leader
    Guild leader

Post  Sheeris Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:00 pm

Hello, you gear is pretty decent apart from 2 thing

the weapons a naxx 25 and a ulduar 10 weapon, you wont get far in here.
    if you can change those soon we might give you a chance.

best regards

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 12:52 am