THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE - Please use www.icedearthguild.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE - Please use www.icedearthguild.com

3 posters

[Accepted] - Unholyone 80 Warrior

Unholyone

[Accepted] - Unholyone 80 Warrior Empty [Accepted] - Unholyone 80 Warrior

Post  Unholyone Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:15 pm

Character Name:Unholyone
    Class:Warrior
    Race:Undead
    Professions:Working on maxxing out mining and jewelcrafting asap.

Played :Since 80, 14days,13 hours
    (character applying only)

Show us your gear, link your armory profile: don't have one but /w me in game any time..

Nationality:British
    Zone:London
    (Minimum is 18 .. if you are not then don't bother applying)

Which Raids are you able to attend?
    [] Wednesday 20:00-24:00
    [X] Thursday 20:00-24:00
    [X] Sunday 20:00-24:00

So, where have you been before applying to us and why did you leave?
    1st:Wrath of the Whore. Lack of concentration during raids and people not turning up when they sign up for raids.
    2nd:
    Last:

People you know in Iced Earth: None

My class role in raids is: Tank

What are your expectations if you join us: A fun and friendly but proffesional guild Smile

Why did you pick us instead of someone else, why do you think we are good for you?: I was told to make an application actually but judging from what i was told it sounds like you got a good solid raiding team and it would be good for me to get some experience in the later parts of ulduar.

Give us some reasons to recruit you, tell us something about yourself, tell us a bit about yourself, your background, any other MMOs you've played, your computer and connection, specs you have tried and enjoyed.
    In short anything that you think will interest us: I'm a fun easy going guy with a pr0 pc that i play to much WoW on Razz. I have 2 other level 80's (Shaman dps and DK dps). I can't raid on wednesdays because i'm running a local football team and train on wednesdays evenings.

[Accepted] - Unholyone 80 Warrior Empty Re: [Accepted] - Unholyone 80 Warrior

Post  Guest Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:54 pm

As we go "official" here I want to comment on things and get more information.

1. Your Armory Profile is here
    Judging by what I have seen it's alright. If you were about to tank seriously you need to improve stamina. Not just with gear but professions in first place. For that reason I recommend JC, Mining, Alchemy, Blacksmithing or Enchanting. You already have some enchanting developed so continue with this and you will get bonus of two stamina enchant on your rings. Second profession of my choice if I was you is JC.

2. Wednesday is our first raiding day, but we kill the easiest bosses, Thursday and Sunday are the harder raids. However the problem isn't just raiding 25mans but making sure we have a tank for 10mans. Overtime as you get more experience and better gear as well as your professions up I would like to have a tanking partner able to replace me in 25mans in case I can't join or tank 10mans with me or one of other tanks. 10man raids are organized when people are available - can be Friday, Monday or Tuesday. At least 2 days since we are still wiping on Yogg-Saron. As soon as he dies we will be focusing on Hard modes. Consider 2 raiding days then beside Thursday and Sunday then. Are you available on Fridays (yes/no), Mondays (yes/no) and Tuesdays (yes/no).

3. What bosses have you already tanked yourself in Ulduar 10 / 25man.

Bulldodger
    Unholyone

Post  Unholyone Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:02 pm

Mining and JC are going up at the moment.

As i mentioned to you i'll be able to raid on friday/monday/tuesday.

Have tanked almost every boss on 10/25, only one's i haven't are yogg and zevax.

Post  Guest Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:07 pm

I would like to offer a trial, this is my green light for Officers. If they agree you are in.
    Alucard
    Alucard

Post  Alucard Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:49 pm

i saw him tank Up he did quite good job i did all my best to overaggro him but we was cool and such ofc my lock isn't a full t8 locks us he is just an alt you got my vote.
    Neelson
    Neelson

Post  Neelson Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:48 pm

You seem like an alright guy, you got my vote aswell!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 5:39 am