THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE - Please use www.icedearthguild.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE - Please use www.icedearthguild.com

5 posters

[Accepted] - Deathknighty - you guessed it... DK application.

Deathkni

[Accepted] - Deathknighty - you guessed it... DK application. Empty [Accepted] - Deathknighty - you guessed it... DK application.

Post  Deathkni Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:35 pm

Class:^ Deathknight.
    Race: Undead
    Professions: 450 Herbalism 450 Inscription.

Played : Just 44 days on this toon.

Show us your gear, link your armory profile:
    Comments on gear: I just need to buy the two last Runed Orbs, then i will have my belt of the Titans, also got my Nobles deck ready.
    Currently I am way over the hit cap and under the Expertise cap, but according to the math nerds at EJ, STR is the best thing to gem for regardless of current stats.
    I am usung my Pyrite Infuser over battle master trinket with 190 AP, even though i am over the hit cap. This is due to the fact that the proc is equal to rougly 200AP, assuming a 20% uptime.

Comments on spec: Blood is currently the best DPS spec with all the ArP items in Ulduar. I've taken two points in Epidemic over a point in Morbidity. This helps me get my hear strikes off before diseases fall off, thus doing more damage and adding one extra tick to the two dots. Once i get the Sigil of the Vengeful Heart and reach the Expertise cap, i will respec and take a point from Epidemic and change to Morbidity.

Nationality: Denmark

Which Raids are you able to attend?
    [] Wednesday 20:00-24:00 Yep.
    [] Thursday 20:00-24:00 Yep.
    [] Sunday 20:00-24:00 Yep.

So, where have you been before applying to us and why did you leave?
    I am an old In Gondoland member. Was kicked due to i were keylogged several times, and the hacker took everything from the GB. This is ofcourse fixed now :-) Lately I've been in Pwnstars, and I've had a good time. But too many people fail on simple things even after plenty of whipes, and never improve.

People you know in Iced Earth:
    Noobit Razz Tankank. Might be more, but can't remember right now.

My class role in raids is:
    Well I got a nice horn i can blow (Razz), provides a 10% AP buff to raid and I do a decent DPS.

What are your expectations if you join us:
    I expect you guys to be dedicated, and you are from what I've seen. When i raid i focus 100%, and i expect my fellow raiders to do the same :-)

Why did you pick us instead of someone else, why do you think we are good for you?:
    Well, first I actually considered other guilds, never thought of you guys. I didn't find anyone recruiting DKs, until i talked with Alucárd last night in VH heroic.

Give us some reasons to recruit you, tell us something about yourself, tell us a bit about yourself, your background, any other MMOs you've played, your computer and connection, specs you have tried and enjoyed.
    In short anything that you think will interest us:
    My name is Nichlas, I live in a small city with my mom and my little brother. In my spare time i obviously play WoW, but i also love fast cars, beer and clubbin'. I will soon start my education as a Mechanic, since I've always loved cars. My biggest dream gotta be moving to the USA, and start my own tuning and costumizing shop.

I've been playing wow for almost 2 years now, and I've loved both the PvP and the PvE aspect of the game.
    Computer and connection: C2D @ 2.4GHZ, 2 GB DDR2 and 8800GTS 640 MB. Stable 10 Mbit connection.

I think you should recruit me because I am dedicated, know my class well and a good player. I understand game mechanics, and are always prepared with flasks, food buffs and know tactics inside out before a raid.

Raiding experience:
    Pre TBC: None
    TBC(Pre 3.0 nerf): KZ cleared, Maggy cleared, Gruul's cleared, ZA 4 chests cleared, TK 3/4, SSC cleared, MH cleared and BT 7/9.
    WotLK: Naxxramas cleared, OS cleared (3D on 10, 1D on 25), Malygos cleared, 11/14 Ulduar10 (XT hardmode down, 8 seconds late on hodir hardmode and Thorim hardmode 18%) 8/14 Ulduar 25.

That's my application, hope you enjoyed it - looking forward to ehar from you.
    -Deathknighty
    Deathkni

[Accepted] - Deathknighty - you guessed it... DK application. Empty Re: [Accepted] - Deathknighty - you guessed it... DK application.

Post  Deathkni Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:37 pm

Damn, thought i got all the spelling fails Embarassed
    Also forgot armory link
    Alucard
    Alucard

[Accepted] - Deathknighty - you guessed it... DK application. Empty Re: [Accepted] - Deathknighty - you guessed it... DK application.

Post  Alucard Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:45 am

Nice apply,Nice gear and really a good dpser.

got my vote.
    Bobbyloco
    Bobbyloco

Post  Bobbyloco Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:47 pm

saw him in action, nice gear and dps yeah ^^
    Neelson
    Neelson

Post  Neelson Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:48 pm

seems like a decent guy with fairly good gear.
    I'll get back to you later i have to talk with the officers first, as we have a very high number of raiders already.
    Deathknighty

Post  Deathknighty Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:15 pm

Thanks for the kind words ;-)
    Sure, take your time.
    I couldn't link armory link due to being a guest, so created an user: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Draenor&n=Deathknighty
    It might also be worth to mention I got a tank set, roughly 31,5k HP, 44% avoidance and defense capped.
    Crystal
    Crystal
    Social
    Social

Post  Crystal Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:12 pm

Hey a new DK ^^ happy to know that I would love to share some ıdeas about our class to ıncrease eachother exp.I´ll be back for september or for chrısmast.Hopefully I´ll be stıll gd enough to keep your dps wıth a lower gear sınce u are up to Yoggy now and I´m really proud of u all guys ^^.Keep thıs way untıll I come back.

Lots of love Crystal
    Deathknighty

Post  Deathknighty Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:30 pm

Oh hello :-)
    Too bad you won't be back until september, lots of fun stuffs regarding the DK class going on atm ^^

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:45 am