THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE - Please use www.icedearthguild.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE - Please use www.icedearthguild.com

+2
Crystal
Bruugar
6 posters

[Declined] - Application Asystolé Mage

[Declined] - Application Asystolé Mage Empty [Declined] - Application Asystolé Mage

Post  Guest Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:27 am

-Character Name: Asystolé (medical term for flatline/cardiac arrest)
    -Class: Mage (Undead)
    -Realm: Draenor
    -Professions: Alchemy and Herbalism

-Time Played (do /played ingame): Years (5?).

-Show us your gear, link your armory profile:

-Nationality: Dutch/Turkish
    -Zone: GMT+1
    -English skills for comunication in raids: Good. I don't like to lead a raid, but can be very supportive.

-What's your pre-wrath raid expirience? I started at the release of Burning Crusade. Raid almost all content. Stopped after I did Ulduar (10 bosses down). Restarted again with my cousin: Bruugar.

-Please indicate how much 10/25 man raiding experience you have:
    Ulduar: Siege, Antechamber and the Keepers.
    ToC: All.
    TogC/ICC: none. At this moment I am working on my gear. I hope i will be soon ready do these content.

-Which Raids are you able to attend?
    Day 1 - Wednesday 20:00-24:00
    Day 2 - Thursday 20:00-24:00
    DAy 3 - Sunday 20.00-24:00

I am available at all these days above,.. depending on my work. From time to time i have evening/night shifts, which says I cant join particularly that day.

-Why did/do you want to leave your current guild?
    I am playing again after inactivity of 6-12 months. Before I was a dranei mage in realm Agrammar; Me and my cousin(Bruugar), changed faction and after that, also realm. In my previous guild (extinction), i left cause of inactivity. At this moment I am not in a guild, but preferablly want to join this guild. There are two main reasons why i want to join this guild. To raid end-game again and have fun by doing it ánd because Bruugar. I like to play with him, cause I also know him in real.

I always played a mage and like to have only one main focus.

-What are your expectations if you join us: My expectation is mainly to have fun and good progression in end-game raiding. I also expect a good and fair atmosphere to play.

-Why did you pick us instead of someone else, why do you think we are good for you? I believe in destiny and fate and lines inbetween. Sometimes choices are made for you. First I never planned to start with this game, but I did. Then I never expect to become high level. But after almost a year I succeed. I started in the realm agrammar. Alliance. Never expected to play horde (because they are ugly), but changed faction. Now changed realm. The last choice was a reasonable,.. I guess. The horde/alliance balance is 1:1, and the population is enough to play appropiate.

-Tell us something about yourself, tell us a bit about yourself, your background, any other MMOs you've played, your computer and connection, specs you have tried and enjoyed.In short anything that you think will interest us:

My name is Fehmi. I was born in Amsterdam. Did go to school,..bla bla...and now i am studying medicine (University of Amsterdam). Last year. Changed to undead mage..(really enjoying my new name: Aystolé). I tryied fire and arcane mage, but do like fire. Actually i see the dps of an arcane mage is higher, but the dmg-output is lower (this is not making sense, but i will explain:) If you look at long-term fights, actually a fire mage is doing better damage. For short term fights an arcane mage, will do better. I think mainly because of the many buffs/cd's which can be used together, and the fast cooldowns of it. I don't have much free time left,..because of my Study. Anyhow, in my free time, I like to play this game and try to be a wise person, which like to read Nietzsche (The idea of Eternal recurrence). My computer doesnt go on standby, so I need to turn in 10 times a day on and off, and Bruugar will come to fix this soon (I hope). He made this pc, so he can tell you more about it. My connection is doing very good, after i fixed the antenna of my modem. Somehow it was loose. I fixed this with a screw-driver. (Dunno if this interest you, but okay). Since last week I have a TV in my room, which I trying to watch, however,..

To come back to the point. I hope I provided enough information to have an idea about me and my wow experience. I am really looking forward to play in a guild again. For questions and information, I am avaiable in game and by this forum.

Thanks for taking time to take this application into consideration. Cheers.
    Asystolé

[Declined] - Application Asystolé Mage Empty Armory

Post  Asystolé Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:31 am

Bruugar

[Declined] - Application Asystolé Mage Empty Re: [Declined] - Application Asystolé Mage

Post  Bruugar Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:55 am

A big bump for my cousin Smile

Gearwise maybe not enough for icc 25 raids but he will get his gear soon and once he is ready, we will have another member who knows how to participate and prepare for raid Smile Also he forgot to mention that he isnt someone who gets in nerd-rage when he doesnt have a spot at raids.

Cheers,
    Bruugar
    Crystal
    Crystal
    Social
    Social

[Declined] - Application Asystolé Mage Empty Re: [Declined] - Application Asystolé Mage

Post  Crystal Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:13 pm

Alucard
    Alucard

Post  Alucard Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:10 pm

the officers will decide you apply and get you back soon.
    Shinzarei
    Shinzarei

Post  Shinzarei Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:46 pm

A couple of questions here:
    in fire spec you have glyph of scorch, maybe is a bit u son't play fire, and is better to switch this one with the glyph of living bomb; the spec is correct btw.
    In arcane spec u haven't take Netherwind presence (3/3 is 6% haste) that is essential imo, and you skipped arcane barrage which is still usefull in fights where you have to move, and the glyph of arcane power can be switched with glyph of molten armor( on current lever gear with 2 set T9 bonus is something around 10% moar crit).

GL with your apply

Shinz
    Asystolé

Post  Asystolé Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:00 pm

You are right about the arcane build. I am using it sometimes,..i think i forgot the neterwing pressence Embarassed
    I am not sure about the living bomb/scorch glyph, but i will try it out.
    Thx for the comments.
    darksephy
    darksephy

Post  darksephy Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:43 am

he is right cauze scorch glyph dont give anymore stuck on scorchesd just some % dmg on skill only ... u can stuck 5 scorch without glyph anymore
    Sheeris
    Sheeris
    Guild leader
    Guild leader

Post  Sheeris Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:49 pm

Hi, unfortunately we are full on spots

goodluck for the future - thanks for the very good apply tough.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 9:23 am