THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE - Please use www.icedearthguild.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE - Please use www.icedearthguild.com

3 posters

[declined] - Muti rogue :D app

Fannzi23

[declined] - Muti rogue :D app Empty [declined] - Muti rogue :D app

Post  Fannzi23 Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:40 pm

Character Name: fannzi
    -Class:rogue
    -Realm:draenor
    -Professions: Skinning / lw

-Time Played (do /played ingame):62 days 6 hours and 6 mins
    (main char only)

-Show us your gear, link your armory profile:http:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Draenor&n=Fannzi
    (may be in pvp gear )

-Nationality:english
    -Zone:iceland
    -English skills for comunication in raids: ofcourse ;O . good english i'd say
    -Age(Minimum is 18 .. if you are not then don't bother applying):20

-What's your pre-wrath raid expirience? Haven't done any of pre bc and bc raid's:P but iv'e ofcourse raided all the wotlk raids

-Please indicate how much 10/25 man raiding experience you have:naxx 10 / 25 , ulduar 10 , toc 25 / toc 10 / toc 10 hc , icc 10 not 25 Sad
    -Which Raids are you able to attend? ( please mark with a X in the [] what raid you can make )
    [x] Day 1 - Wednesday 20:00-24:00
    [x] Day 2 - Thursday 20:00-24:00
    [x] DAy 3 - Sunday 20.00-24:00

-My class role in raids is: I flask , buff food and can pull over 8 k dps done last time i checked i were at 9 k on koloran, can assist tanks to interupt what ever needs to be interupted on bosses.

-Why did/do you want to leave your current guild? Becous i do not think it's good enought tbh. we havent done no bosses at togc 25 Sucks ... and we havent cleared icc 25 sucks even more Sad ..

-What are your expectations if you join us: Meet nice people ,make some friends o.O Razz and raid at raid's like togc 25 and such icc 25 and ofc icc 10 and togc 10

-Why did you pick us instead of someone else, why do you think we are good for you? Becous i know that iced earth is a good raiding guild and have nice people, i also know 2 people from there wich are : thunderhell and mansourman if he's still in there Razz

-Tell us something about yourself, tell us a bit about yourself, your background, any other MMOs you've played, your computer and connection, specs you have tried and enjoyed.In short anything that you think will interest us im from iceland , love my cp <3 60 stable everywhere. and 200 ms becous i live in iceland rofl. i live with ma mom & dad i have nothing more to say xD Razz but i would be glad getting to join iced earth and raid with you guys ^^
    Razór
    Razór
    Social
    Social

[declined] - Muti rogue :D app Empty Re: [declined] - Muti rogue :D app

Post  Razór Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:14 pm

We're full on rogues.
    Fannzi23

Post  Fannzi23 Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:46 pm

ok Sad
    Alucard
    Alucard

Post  Alucard Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:59 pm

The Apply is quite Poor and we are totaly full on rogues gl finding an other raiding guild.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 11:23 am