THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE - Please use www.icedearthguild.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE - Please use www.icedearthguild.com

5 posters

[Declined] - Kayhep <80 Rogue>

kayhep

[Declined] - Kayhep <80 Rogue> Empty [Declined] - Kayhep <80 Rogue>

Post  kayhep Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:18 pm

Character Name: Kayhep
    Class: Rogue
    Race: Undead
    Professions: Herb + Alch (in progress)

Played : 32 days

Show us your gear, link your armory profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Draenor&n=Kayhep

Nationality: British
    Zone: GMT

Which Raids are you able to attend?
    [Can do] Wednesday 20:00-24:00
    [Can do] Thursday 20:00-24:00
    [Can do] Sunday 20:00-24:00
    I'm able to raid all these times and also be around at other times if needed Smile

So, where have you been before applying to us and why did you leave?
    1st:Here
    Only place i've applyed as i've heard that this was a very ncie and friendly guild and are progressing which is something that i really want to do too Smile

People you know in Iced Earth: no-on unfortunately

My class role in raids is: To DPS to the best of my abbility and hopefully help people with pots once ive finished leveling my proffesions

What are your expectations if you join us: My expectations if i joined you is to be in a friendly and social guild in which i hope to make a few new friends. Also to progress through some end game instances with people i like and will be happy raiding with and to be with people who are helpfully and knowledgeable so that i can learn more.

Why did you pick us instead of someone else, why do you think we are good for you?: I've heard that you are very friendly and interested in progressing through wow, these are some of my interested the fact that i've heard it was friendly is what has really drawn me to here as i like to have a happy raiding enviroment where we can progress and yet still have fun and a laugh while doing this Very Happy .

Give us some reasons to recruit you, tell us something about yourself, tell us a bit about yourself, your background, any other MMOs you've played, your computer and connection, specs you have tried and enjoyed.
    In short anything that you think will interest us:
    Well im from the UK, ive played wow pretty much since it came out i was one of these people who took a while to find their main character, i started out as a mage but i wasn't great at that, then i moved onto priest where i did well i reached level 60 through grind leveling i would never suggest doing that in your life! nearly killed me but i got up and into some raid guilds where i progessed through MC, i then made friends with another guild made lots of new friends and progressed through up to Naxx 40. The friends i've made through wow i've stuck with all the way and i'd like to think they are some of the greatest and nicest people ive known. As my rogue which ive played through since vanilla wow ive tried most spec known to man i've been through combat swords which i got bord of very quickly and played alot of pvp of which i was lolstep tehe and now i've moved onto a duel specced rogue where i started as combat 15/52/4 and now moved onto mutilate where i'm 51/13/7. I've really enjoyed playing mutilate and also really enjoyed playing wow, i tried out warhammer online but not many of my friends played it so i moved back to wow and never looked back.

[Declined] - Kayhep <80 Rogue> Empty Re: [Declined] - Kayhep <80 Rogue>

Post  Guest Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:05 am

Hey there,

It's nice to hear that ppl think we are a friendly bunch ... but, don't let that misguide you.
    We are a raiding guild not a social guild, please keep that in mind Wink

Good luck on your apply.
    Alucard
    Alucard

Post  Alucard Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:03 pm

Thanks for your apply me and the officers are deciding we will get you back soon.
    Slinky
    Slinky
    Guild leader
    Guild leader

Post  Slinky Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:54 pm

Gets my vote, decent gear and nice application
    Crazz
    Crazz

Post  Crazz Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:15 pm

Lower gear then the top rogues we currently have raiding, and there is no point in 4 (possibly 5 when bobby gets back in action) raiding rogues
    Neelson
    Neelson

Post  Neelson Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:47 pm

We are currently full on rogues.
    Sorry but im gonna have to turn you down aswell.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:58 pm