THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE - Please use www.icedearthguild.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE - Please use www.icedearthguild.com

3 posters

[Declined] - Frostscar 80Orc Rogue

Frostscar

[Declined] - Frostscar 80Orc Rogue Empty [Declined] - Frostscar 80Orc Rogue

Post  Frostscar Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:30 am

Character Name: Frostscar
    Class: Rogue
    Race: Orc
    Professions: LW/Skinning

Played : 170days
    (character applying only)

Show us your gear, link your armory profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Draenor&n=Frostscar

Nationality: Belgian
    Zone: Gmt+1
    (Minimum is 18 .. if you are not then don't bother applying)
    English skills: Very Good

Which Raids are you able to attend?
    [-] Wednesday 20:00-24:00
    [+] Thursday 20:00-24:00
    [+] Sunday 20:00-24:00

So, where have you been before applying to us and why did you leave?
    1st:The Logical Cube: Guild just disbanded today. They reformed but I thought i might give it a shot here.
    2nd:Raider From Hell, Not commited enough to raids
    Last: The Logical Cube

People you know in Iced Earth: Shoxs, is my brother Smile Don't realy know any1 else Smile

My class role in raids is: Dps and fishfeast Smile)

What are your expectations if you join us: Spots in Toc25 and ToC10 if possible. Also expect a fun and mature atmosphere. And not alot of cancelled raids .

Why did you pick us instead of someone else, why do you think we are good for you?: The raiding times are very nice for me. I want to be in a guild that is filled with ppl that are putting the same effort into raiding then me, and I think this guild has to offer what I'm looking for.

Give us some reasons to recruit you, tell us something about yourself, tell us a bit about yourself, your background, any other MMOs you've played, your computer and connection, specs you have tried and enjoyed.
    In short anything that you think will interest us:

My RL name is Kenneth, Live in belgium. WoW is actually my first MMORPG i played. I started this game like when it was out for a month. Have been doing the classic raids, and the TBC raids aswell. I'm raiding for quite a while now, and I realy know what raiding is... Full focus, buffood, flasks and knowing tactics before u start.
    I always raided as Combat and I am still raiding as combat to this very second Very Happy

Computer info:
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q6700 @2.66GHz 2.67 GHz
    Memory(RAM): 4GB
    Got a very stable net, I never dc in raids or anywhere..

Thx for reading my App
    Alucard
    Alucard

[Declined] - Frostscar 80Orc Rogue Empty Re: [Declined] - Frostscar 80Orc Rogue

Post  Alucard Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:05 pm

Your Gear is quite good i wuold suggest you to put more gility gems to boost your dps il let razor know and we will get you back soon Smile
    Frostscar

Post  Frostscar Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:00 pm

I've just put in some epic agi gems in my gear.
    Razór
    Razór
    Social
    Social

Post  Razór Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:44 pm

Hi Frostscar.

Well, firstly we aren't in need for rogues, but that's not the biggest issue.

Second, when u'r apllying to a guild, they are gonna want to see u'r gear. All I see is some lvl 70 pvp gear. If you care enough about getting a spot you should at least switch to u'r raid gear before you log off.

But most importantly, you are unable to raid on wedensdays. That is when we clear ToC25.

Basically I can't reccomand you for the guild, and I can't reccomand the guild to you. It will not work out. Perhaps you can join as a social if you want to be in guild with your bro, but I
    can't see u being a vial addition to our raids.
    Frostscar

Post  Frostscar Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:56 pm

I can raid on wednesdays, but I just can't raid on every wednesday. That's why I unchecked it. For my lvl 70 gear i was in, I'm sorry I didn't change when i logged off. But I've just been doing alot of stuff on my alt that it was the last thing that came in my mind.
    Razór
    Razór
    Social
    Social

Post  Razór Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:44 pm

Well, if that's the case, I will only give my evaluation of you and let GM and officers decide if we need you.

You'r gear is decent, actually Im very pleased to see that you have a 4 set bonus. You seem to have participated in heroic ToC10 and have the nightfall title which is a good sign, but dosen't say it all.
    On the negative side, your spec is not the best for u'r gear, you seem to be unsure about u'r gemming, some of those gems are still not the best (metagem fx.), and that you won't make it on every wedensday is still not the best attribute. On top of that on wed we already have 3-4 rogues, so raids spots are crowded.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 5:05 am