THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE - Please use www.icedearthguild.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE - Please use www.icedearthguild.com

4 posters

[Declined] - Ztunloq <80 Rogue>

Ztunloq

[Declined] - Ztunloq <80 Rogue> Empty [Declined] - Ztunloq <80 Rogue>

Post  Ztunloq Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:37 am

Character Name: Ztunloq
    Class: Rogue
    Race: Undead
    Professions: JC and Enchanting

Played : Total: 96 Days, At lvl 80, 9 Days.
    (character applying only)

Show us your gear, link your armory profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Draenor&n=Ztunloq

Nationality: Norwegian
    Zone: Europe
    Age: 16, applying anyways. Note: Attendance and Matureness is no problem here, please read my apply before deniyng me.
    (Minimum is 18 .. if you are not then don't bother applying)

Which Raids are you able to attend?
    [Yep] Wednesday 20:00-24:00
    [Yep] Thursday 20:00-24:00
    [Yep] Sunday 20:00-24:00

So, where have you been before applying to us and why did you leave?
    1st: Im in Lazarus, but want to get to a guild that dosen't require help from another guild on 25mans.
    2nd: Just migrated, so only lazarus
    Last:

People you know in Iced Earth: No-one

My class role in raids is: DPS

What are your expectations if you join us: Succesfully Raids, hopefully everyone attending at the raid times.

Why did you pick us instead of someone else, why do you think we are good for you?: I were thinking about Flames of Fate or Iced Earth, heard both guilds were great, but there were been some things about Flames of Fate that made me change mind. Iced Earth seems like a nice guild with Mature People, i don't like thoose who just tells the raid " im tired, going to bed " stuffs like that, if you're joining a guild, you need to attend to the Events/Raids they have been planning.

Give us some reasons to recruit you, tell us something about yourself, tell us a bit about yourself, your background, any other MMOs you've played, your computer and connection, specs you have tried and enjoyed.
    In short anything that you think will interest us: Hmm... Reasons to recruit me would be that im fully attending to raids, mature, being on whenever the guild needs me, and if someone in the guild needs help, im there. I've been testing out games like, Warhammer, Lotro, Starwars Galaxies, City of Heroes, Age of conan, but allways going back to playing World of Warcraft. Computer and Connection are very good, in my opinion. Im also willing to lead raids like Voa, OS, NAxx, Eoe, 10man if not arranged by the Guildmaster/Officers.

I have experince from pre-tbc, tbc, Wotlk. Pre-tbc i were playing on my warrior, equiped with Ragnaros and the full wrath set.
    On The Rogue i've been doing TBC raids, like Black Temple, Magtheridons Lair, Gruul and Zul'aman, in Wotlk im used to being warlock, but i got bored with it, and wanted to tryout my rogue in wotlk. Every tacts in ulduar i have in my head, exept the last boss Smile

Last edited by Ztunloq on Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Alucard
    Alucard

[Declined] - Ztunloq <80 Rogue> Empty Re: [Declined] - Ztunloq <80 Rogue>

Post  Alucard Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:03 pm

you got your pvp gear on atm Smile
    Ztunloq

[Declined] - Ztunloq <80 Rogue> Empty Armour

Post  Ztunloq Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:39 pm

Oops, changing.
    Crazz
    Crazz

Post  Crazz Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:16 pm

Lower gear then the top rogues we currently have raiding, and there is no point in 4 (possibly 5 when bobby gets back in action) raiding rogues
    Neelson
    Neelson

Post  Neelson Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:46 pm

We are currently not recruiting rogues.
    Sorry but im gonna have to turn you down.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:56 pm