THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE - Please use www.icedearthguild.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE - Please use www.icedearthguild.com

2 posters

[Declined] - Rogue app :)

Straz

[Declined] - Rogue app :) Empty [Declined] - Rogue app :)

Post  Straz Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:55 am

-Character Name: Straz
    -Class: Rogue
    -Realm: Draenor
    -Professions: Just started again, so farming up herbalism and enchanting!

-Time Played (do /played ingame): 103 Days
    (character applying only)

-Show us your gear, link your armory profile:

-Nationality: English
    -Zone: Oxfordshire
    -English skills for comunication in raids: Fine Smile
    -Age(Minimum is 18 .. if you are not then don't bother applying): 24

-What's your pre-wrath raid expirience?

60:

MC Full
    Onyxia
    BWL Full
    AQ up to Ouro
    Naxxramas killed Intructor Rasuvious, Anub'Rekhan

70:

Kara Full
    Gruul
    Magtheridon
    SSC Full
    TK Full
    BT Full
    Sunwell trash (Guild stopped raiding at this point)

80: (Only recently hit 80 on this Rogue, it was my first char which I started in Jan 2005)

Naxx10+25 Full
    Voa10+25 Full

-Please indicate how much 10/25 man raiding experience you have:

Sorry I've been working on my pre raid 80 gear so not had a chance to raid Ulduar + yet...
    Ulduar:
    Ulduar Hard-modes:
    Trial of the Crusader:
    Trial of the Grand Crusader (Heroic):

-Which Raids are you able to attend? ( please mark with a X in the [] what raid you can make )
    [X] Day 1 - Wednesday 20:00-24:00
    [X] Day 2 - Thursday 20:00-24:00
    [X] DAy 3 - Sunday 20.00-24:00

-My class role in raids is:

Well I've raided with a DPS warrior and two Rogues, so have always been DPS. I believe that 100% concentration from each raider is the key to a successful raid, and some out of time research and trying to get the most of your char. Just to push your DPS a little higher can be the difference between a wipe and a kill Smile

-Why did/do you want to leave your current guild?
    Also please provide us with some previous guild(s) history.

Currently guildless as I have just been farming some gear so I can raid! But previous guilds have been:
    O o O (Executus)
    Oprah Windfury (Executus)
    Nemetos Order (Kor'gall)

Those are the main guilds that I have had raid progression with!

-What are your expectations if you join us:

A well structured Guild with an emphasis on progression. I enjoy raiding and having fun but do like to take raiding seriously.

-Why did you pick us instead of someone else, why do you think we are good for you?

I've seen a few of you around and have heard some good things about you, you seem to be just what I'm looking for in terms of atmosphere and enjoying the game - and of course progression.

-Tell us something about yourself, tell us a bit about yourself, your background, any other MMOs you've played, your computer and connection, specs you have tried and enjoyed.In short anything that you think will interest us:

I'm 24 studying Media Technology at Uni, usually have plenty of time on my hands so one of the main reasons I want to raid again. I've been playing WoW since release and gone from PvP focussed to PvE focussed from time to time. After a few years of farming PvP I kind of got bored though and always turn back to PvE, I just love the co-operation and trying and trying down a boss... Then finally doing it - that's the best feeling in WoW after so much work you get your reward. I'm quite an easy going guy, live with 2 other people both are geeks like me Razz one of them is on the Draenor too. Well I think I've said all I can say, I know my gear isn't the best but I have only been 80 for 4 days played on this Rogue so think I have done quite well to get the gear I have in that time. I'm consistently looking for upgrades and different ways of upping my damage. At the moment I'm doing just over 5k-5.5k on bosses but that is increasing all the time as my gear improves.

Cheers and thanks for reading Smile
    Razór
    Razór
    Social
    Social

[Declined] - Rogue app :) Empty Re: [Declined] - Rogue app :)

Post  Razór Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:20 am

Sorry, but we have no more room for rogues as we have 5 rogues atm., and one of them fills the same physical space as the rest do together!
    Alucard
    Alucard

Post  Alucard Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:18 am

Really apologize we got too many Rogue in the guild thanks for the apply and good luck finding an other guild.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 3:17 pm