THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE - Please use www.icedearthguild.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE - Please use www.icedearthguild.com

3 posters

[Accepted] -Combat rogue ^^

Blazingb

[Accepted] -Combat rogue ^^ Empty [Accepted] -Combat rogue ^^

Post  Blazingb Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:20 pm

Character Name:Blazingblade
    -Class:Rogue
    -Realm:draenor
    -Professions: JC/enchanting

-Time Played (do /played ingame):121 Days 5 minutes
    (character applying only)

-Show us your gear, link your armory profile:

-Nationality:Northern Irish
    -Zone: Northern Ireland
    -English skills for comunication in raids: 100% Smile
    -Age(Minimum is 18 .. if you are not then don't bother applying): 18 years old 15/02/91 Smile

-What's your pre-wrath raid expirience? Black temple,ZA, kara, gruul. Maggie. Tempestkeep. and 1st boss in sunwell Razz

-Please indicate how much 10/25 man raiding experience you have: Done everything but agalagon. n Fraction champions onwards 25 man hardmode. Everything else yeppiers Smile

Ulduar: All but agaglon
    Ulduar Hard-modes: All but yogg able to get to Phase 3 but healer or something died, :/
    Trial of the Crusader: All
    Trial of the Grand Crusader (Heroic):10 man cleared able to 45 at least attempts left only a sham ninja pulled FC on a break lol

-Which Raids are you able to attend? ( please mark with a X in the [] what raid you can make )
    [X] Day 1 - Wednesday 20:00-24:00
    [X] Day 2 - Thursday 20:00-24:00
    [X] DAy 3 - Sunday 20.00-24:00

-My class role in raids is: Max out dps n break meters Smile Interupt everything i can n keep ToTt on Tanks, also not die. Very Happy

-Why did/do you want to leave your current guild? Lack of skills n some people i guess doing low dps n dying in Silly aoe.
    Also please provide us with some previous guild(s) history. Dark Storm n The Dark Saga is only ones i can think of Smile

-What are your expectations if you join us: I expect a raid team with people who can play their classes, Eg warriors keeping sunder armor up, Druids FF etc etc, I expect Full knowledge of everyone to know their class, like i do with mine.

-Why did you pick us instead of someone else, why do you think we are good for you? Cause i played with alot of people in Iced earth from TBC n i miss vanons voice on vent screaming ^^ Also i see great raid progress.

-Tell us something about yourself, tell us a bit about yourself, your background, any other MMOs you've played, your computer and connection, specs you have tried and enjoyed.In short anything that you think will interest us: Hmmm i love hardstyle music n i enjoy pvping i got 2 dogs n live out n the country side lol. ermmmm my internet can play up sometimes ill admit that, am on a wireless network, n i run with about 80 FPS n about 100-200 MS playing Smile Dono what else to say but i love driving playing a good game n having fun, I dont play any other MMO's.
    Alucard
    Alucard

[Accepted] -Combat rogue ^^ Empty Re: [Accepted] -Combat rogue ^^

Post  Alucard Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:02 pm

Hey Silent glad to see you active again, he was the best mage i had in Darksaga in tbc, and aswell a great rogue i give him full support.
    Razór
    Razór
    Social
    Social

Post  Razór Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:35 am

My class role in raids is: Max out dps n break meters Interupt everything i can n keep ToTt on Tanks, also not die.

That got my attention. Invite by all means...please Twisted Evil
    Sheeris
    Sheeris
    Guild leader
    Guild leader

Post  Sheeris Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:59 pm

i guess its sorted then.
    Poke any officers ingame for a invite.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content