THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE - Please use www.icedearthguild.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE - Please use www.icedearthguild.com

5 posters

[Accepted] - slicendice 80 rogue

slicendice

[Accepted] - slicendice 80 rogue Empty [Accepted] - slicendice 80 rogue

Post  slicendice Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:39 pm

Character Name: Slicndice
    -Class:rogue
    -Realm:draenor
    -Professions:jc and enchanter cooking

-Time Played (do /played ingame):34 days 10 hours and 6 mins Smile
    (character applying only)

-Show us your gear, link your armory profile:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Draenor&n=Slice%C3%B1dice

-Nationality:english
    -Zone:uk
    -English skills for comunication in raids:well spoken english essex Smile
    -Age(Minimum is 18 .. if you are not then don't bother applying):29

-What's your pre-wrath raid expirience?i really only started real late in burning c.. but how ever i did go to.karazhan,zulaman gruuls lair. all this was was on my hunter tho.

-Please indicate how much 10/25 man raiding experience you have:naxx 10/25 cleared.eoe 10 cleared.voa 10/25 cleared.os10/25 cleared.ony 10/25 cleared.uldar 10 all bar, thorim and mimiron :)uldar 25 7/14

Ulduar:12/14
    Ulduar Hard-modes:not sure iv done some i know :)got many achivs for there
    Trial of the Crusader:5/5 10 5/5 25
    Trial of the Grand Crusader (Heroic):0/5 .. altho i have done 1/5 on my other char.

-Which Raids are you able to attend? ( please mark with a X in the [] what raid you can make )
    [x] Day 1 - Wednesday 20:00-24:00
    [x] Day 2 - Thursday 20:00-24:00
    [x] DAy 3 - Sunday 20.00-24:00

-My class role in raids is:To turn up to raid fully ready ie pots flasks food regents,and doing them best dps 6k + at mo and interrups im able to do and suport other raiders

-Why did/do you want to leave your current guild? iv only been on this server a couple of months and i joined the felix legion,but the guild was not for me as raids where not very few and far between all i want is to raid at a high standed with people who also want this.
    Also please provide us with some previous guild(s) history.in the 2 1/2 to 3 years iv been playing iv been on alonsus server.. iv been in guild such as.. spawn nomads and undisputed.

-What are your expectations if you join us:first of all to meet nice people and hopefuly some good in game friends.and to raid at a good level where everybody wants the same thing to get them boss kills,i turn up ready and i like be be in a guild where everyoe does:)

-Why did you pick us instead of someone else, why do you think we are good for you? as i said iv been on this server afew month and in that time iv heard great things of you guys..of people and in trade Smile_ im a friendly guy who wants to raid and be apart of a good team i think i would fit in so here i am Smile

-Tell us something about yourself, tell us a bit about yourself, your background, any other MMOs you've played, your computer and connection, specs you have tried and enjoyed.In short anything that you think will interest us:.well im from england uk essex im 29 years old and live with my girdfrind and my little boy, i work in a local shop,i did know anything about pc,s till my wow life started now i can hold my own Smile my internet is fine i get 75fps everywhere at about 100 to 110 ms, my pc is quad core q8300 pross,s 4gb ram.. some more enough to cope with alot going on in raids. also id just like to add..my other chars i have on this server all with pritty good gear too raid toc 10/25.. resto/cat dps druid.. warrior arms dps /tank.. pally tank/ret.and if needed id be happy to use to help out where every i can.. ty all for taking the time out to read this sorry if iv babled on Smile ps sorry for any spelling probs iv tryed my best Smile
    Alucard
    Alucard

[Accepted] - slicendice 80 rogue Empty Re: [Accepted] - slicendice 80 rogue

Post  Alucard Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:59 pm

Hello, quite a good apply some of your gears need some improvments but most of it it's fine il speak with the CL and get you back asap.
    slicendice

Post  slicendice Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:11 pm

ty that would be great yeah i know some bits still need some work . but im sure it will come in good time Smile ty for reply
    Prettypala

Post  Prettypala Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:56 pm

For all that is worth (my opinion ofc Razz) i'll tell ya this is an awesome rogue, very xp, good dps and a very friendly guy Smile
    slicendice

Post  slicendice Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:57 pm

other thing id like to add is .. if you are over run with melee dps at mo, id be happy to sit on side lines in guild for awhile and get to know every one and wait for my spot.im very active and give 110 % at all times so im sure ill get noticed at some point Smile
    slicendice

Post  slicendice Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:29 pm

hi guys i now have top enchant on shoulders ok Smile
    Razór
    Razór
    Social
    Social

Post  Razór Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:39 pm

U'r spec and gems are incorrect. Im not saying its wrong to be mutilate spec, Im saying u'r mutilate spec is outdated, since the realese of ToC.
    slicendice

Post  slicendice Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:13 pm

hi razor ! if this is the case i like some help from u in any way i can to improve id welcome the help Smile but as i am at mo im doing 6 7 k dps in every raid i got too witch i think is not bad at all. but if you guys are willing to try me sure we can look at how i can improve that would be great ty for reply.
    Razór
    Razór
    Social
    Social

Post  Razór Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:46 am

Well I like u'r attitude. You seem to really want to join our guild. U got a green light from me, and I'll tell u what to change when and if u get accepted. Thats for the GM and officers to decide.
    Sheeris
    Sheeris
    Guild leader
    Guild leader

Post  Sheeris Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:55 pm

If Razor approves someone we just have to bow down and accept his wish.

So yeah, whisp me, Alucàrd or Slinkyone for a invite to the guild.
    Razór
    Razór
    Social
    Social

Post  Razór Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:48 pm

[Accepted] - slicendice 80 rogue Godfather
    lolol
    Sheeris
    Sheeris
    Guild leader
    Guild leader