THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE - Please use www.icedearthguild.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE - Please use www.icedearthguild.com

4 posters

[Accepted] - Bobbyrogue - 80 Rogue

Bobbyloco
    Bobbyloco

[Accepted] - Bobbyrogue - 80 Rogue Empty [Accepted] - Bobbyrogue - 80 Rogue

Post  Bobbyloco Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:48 pm

Character Name: Bobbyrogue
    Class: Rogue Wink
    Race: Undead (Forsaken)
    Professions: Skinning (450) - Leatherworking (431)

Played time: 30 days , 4 hours , 21 minutes
    (character applying only)

Show us your gear, link your armory profile:
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Draenor&n=Bobbyrogue

Nationality: Dutch
    Time Zone: +1 GMT

Which Raids are you able to attend?
    [x] Wednesday 20:00-24:00 ; Optional, explaining in my msg down below
    [x] Thursday 20:00-24:00 ; Optional explaining in my msg down below
    [x] Sunday 20:00-24:00

So, where have you been before applying to us and why did you leave?
    1st: The early days, ive played in " Proud to be Dutch "
    2nd: My own Guild at the moment, " Pang " rank Guild leader

People you know in Iced Earth:
    Gemmie !!!! know her a couple of months and played somewhat raids and dungeons together early days. Good friend of mine. (hug hug)

My class role in raids is:
    I am pure DPS , own made talent build, bit PVP like, but also bit PVE like (healing in raids as example), if needed I am more then willingly to adjust changes to my talent build.

What are your expectations if you join us:
    A social, friendly but still more then willing to raid guild. If so I am also for 100% focused to raid.

Why did you pick us instead of someone else, why do you think we are good for you?:
    Gemmie told me u guys are really dedicated and for a fact i knew you were recruiting a month ago. So I talked about it with Gemmie (hug hug) and she gave me the link to your forums.

Give us some reasons to recruit you, tell us something about yourself, tell us a bit about yourself, your background, any other MMOs you've played, your computer and connection, specs you have tried and enjoyed.
    In short anything that you think will interest us:

To start with, Crazy Dutch guy with an Acer aspire 9300 laptop , FPS always round 40-50 got dutch internet conection of down 15 Mbit/s
    up 1.5 Mbit/s ( for the geeks whom really interest it ofcourse Wink ) Working fulltime at the Logistics sector , got a leading role there. ( always bossing people around ) but the downsize of my work is I have weekly shifts that circulate , 1 week I work from +/- 7 AM 'till 5 PM ; 1 week I work from 4 PM till +/- 4 AM. Wich in your case means I cant be every week on wednesdays and thursdays, but once every 2 weeks. Sundays though, if not private thingies like b'days n such (wich not commonly are) I am always available.

My first char was a rouge, always had combat spec. lvl'd all the way up with that. Enjoyed it but in the last couple of weeks I am trying Assasi spec. Wich is working quite fine also. But I am always checking other rouges for A good maxx crit and highest DPS balance.

Sincere

Bobby. Cool
    Crazy Dutch guy clown
    Evien
    Evien

[Accepted] - Bobbyrogue - 80 Rogue Empty Re: [Accepted] - Bobbyrogue - 80 Rogue

Post  Evien Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:53 am

Hello Bob,

Sorry but i have never heard of you -_-

Haha joking! Yeah this is a lovely guy and would fit in well with the style of humour in this guild...he would also give Bredman a run for his money which is always nice to see...

I am sure the officers will respond quite promptly, take care Bob and Good luck!

Gemmie
    XxXxXx
    Alucard
    Alucard

Post  Alucard Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:24 am

you put effort in your apply i can see that, we are vauling your apply il let you know soon Smile
    Bredman
    Bredman

Post  Bredman Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:12 pm

Hello Bobby!

First of all thanks for the application and like Alucard said we enjoy seeing an effort in an application, which i'm sure you are aware of aswell since you got a leading position in a company.

Atm we are in need of another rogue. I'd like to give you a chance in the guild even though your gear is abit weak and your attendance won't be perfect. You seem like a nice guy, but the fact that you know Evien frightens me... ^^

Anyways application accepted! I'll invite you as soon as you're online.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:26 am