THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE - Please use www.icedearthguild.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE - Please use www.icedearthguild.com

5 posters

[Accepted] - Noobish Protection Warrior

Skyrazor

[Accepted] - Noobish Protection Warrior Empty [Accepted] - Noobish Protection Warrior

Post  Skyrazor Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:43 pm

Okeeeey, let's give it a try... Got bit rusty at this stuff bounce

Character Name: Skyrazor
    Race: Tauren
    Class: Protection Warrior Rolling Eyes
    Realm: Draenor
    Professions: Jewlcrafting / Enchanting - Both maxxed out
    Time Played: Can't log WoW from this computer but last time I checked it was around 110 days...

Show us your gear, link your armory profile:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Draenor&n=Skyrazor <- As I was looking in preview it didn't show with /url command, so do me a favor and copy/paste it in Smile
    Nationality: Slovenian
    Zone: +1 GMT (Server Time)
    English skills for comunication in raids: Formidable

What's your pre-wrath raid expirience? None when it comes to tanking, sorry. I was slacking back then tongue

Please indicate how much 10/25 man raiding experience you have:

Ulduar: 10 man cleared, 25 up to Yogg... Previous guilds just didn't have will and focus to get him down; Bunch of slackers, that's what I say about them!
    Ulduar Hard-modes: Did few of them on 10 man: Heartbreaker, IC, Auriaya, Hodir, Thorim... Tried Algalon, but he hits like a truck, sigh. About 25 man HMs - Kinda hard doing it with pugs, don't u agree? Sad
    Trial of the Crusader: 10 & 25 both cleared... What a joke Surprised
    Trial of the Grand Crusader (Heroic): 10 man up to Anub, kinda hard to get solid DPS with pugs that would have what it takes to down last 1!

Which Raids are you able to attend?

[X] Day 1 - Wednesday 20:00-24:00
    [X] Day 2 - Thursday 20:00-24:00
    [X] Day 3 - Sunday 20.00-24:00

Perfect raiding times, I'm guessing those are 25 man raids? And 10 mans are "going on" over the rest of the week/weekend?

My class role in raids is:
    Fighting mobs like badass Russel Crowe in Gladiator, taking shots and hits for random raid members, saving people from getting squished... You know, just the normal heroic stuff us tauren tanks do, cos we rock pants! Twisted Evil

Why did/do you want to leave your current guild?
    People are lacking focus, no will to raid! Plus I'm interested in some hardmodes... Everyone is saying game is too easy but most of them don't even know where the real fun and challange begins and I'm all up for it!

Also please provide us with some previous guild(s) history.
    BoinG / Rom Oter - But I guess I can tell bit more about it... I started making first bigger "steps" when it comes to tanking in raids in BoinG, since I was only tanking heroics and 10 mans before that for loads of times, since I wasn't sure if I was geared enough for serious raids... After sometime my gear/skill dramaticly increased and when I came to Rom Oter I just kinda got my skill to another level. Couldn't really say how good I am right now, but I think I'm above average when it comes to tanking. You should ask people who seen me tanking before... I can't really give myself high grades since I like being modest. Embarassed

What are your expectations if you join us:
    Get some chances in 25 Mans maybe, I kinda miss 'em... Nothing much at first tho; get to know me and my "nubish" tanking skills first, then use me if you need me! Oh yeah I'm also looking forward to meeting new friendly people, having fun. I'm easy on the "needs", no need to treat me like a god and bring me stuff on a plate, I can get it myself! Smile

Why did you pick us instead of someone else, why do you think we are good for you?
    Hmmmmmm, well Taumina insisted that I should apply for the guild since you guys lost one tank (Didn't hear sad/dramatic story tho or the nasty details behind it... Cos we all like gossips! d00h...) and I also know few other members from your guild. I did hear about you guys being ranked high when it comes to progression, so that's a huge plus aswell - And you do 25 mans regulary! Yay! It's kinda hard to get spots in serious raiding guilds these days as most tanking spots are already taken Neutral So I just thought I should write application and see how high my chances are.

Tell us something about yourself, tell us a bit about yourself, your background, any other MMOs you've played, your computer and connection, specs you have tried and enjoyed. In short anything that you think will interest us:
    Okey let's put this into two parts... Me as gamer! I enjoy playing games on PC, PS3 (Xbox is a "No!" tho... Sorry to any Xbox lovers out there Smile) and I've been playing WoW for about a year or two all together now... Had some breaks during Vanilla / TBC, started playing bit more regular as WotLK came out. I've pretty much been tank whole my "WoW Life", and I also learned how to master Fury / Arms PvE spec, now I'm getting into PvPing as Arms (Even tho I think Prot pwns in Arena and WG gold corpse farming! Killing warlocks is sweetest thing as Prot! Hooah!). I'm always up for a challange if I'm grouped up with people who are up for it and got will / focus / skill to do it! Also note that I hate alts and I hate lvling! I tried to lvl mage/priest/warlock in the past, but playing Warrior for so often just made me run to mobs/players and hit them with my stick, forget the shitty spells! It's pure brute force and power that matters Smile

As for RL, I'm currently studying chemistry, I do loads of different sports like running, playing In-Line Hockey, Ice-Hockey, going to gym, I love watching Hockey (NHL), Basketball, Handball, Football (Used to cheer for Real, but since C. Ronaldo came there... Sigh, lost all the interest in it), American Football matches and I'm kinda "betting" addict when there are bigger tournaments like European/World - Championships... I'm born winner tho, so I usually win more money then I lose it.

If you got any other questions, bring it on! I'll be happy to anwser on them here or in-game. I'm pretty happy, positive, social person who likes to have fun at what I do! Thanks for reading this post and don't award me negative points for my bad grammar or anything that is written bit wierd - didn't have time to go through application... I'll correct it later if I can.

Moooooooooo! Sky, Out!
    Sheeris
    Sheeris
    Guild leader
    Guild leader

[Accepted] - Noobish Protection Warrior Empty Re: [Accepted] - Noobish Protection Warrior

Post  Sheeris Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:36 pm

WOAH ! impressive apply - finally someone really worth to join ?

Your gear is really perfect for our current content and your expirience aswell.

We'll get to you back reaaaaaaaally soon.
    Slinky
    Slinky
    Guild leader
    Guild leader

[Accepted] - Noobish Protection Warrior Empty Re: [Accepted] - Noobish Protection Warrior

Post  Slinky Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:49 pm

Hi Sky,

Thanks for you app. Looks like you have what we're looking for, so you have my vote anyway.
    Alucard
    Alucard

Post  Alucard Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:42 pm

Hi Sky thanks for the fantastic apply, you got my vote indeed, fuck whisp me or Sheeris or Slinkyone for an invite you are one of the few that impressed me even thou im Wii fan so we will have war against sony and nintendo XD
    Druidnoob
    Druidnoob

Post  Druidnoob Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:20 pm

What are you waiting for? Invite him now!

He is tauren, he is tank, he is geared like Jesus if Jesus was a tank!

And the n00b part amuse me.

Welcome.
    Razór
    Razór
    Social
    Social

Post  Razór Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:24 pm

Sheeris and Alu don't EJACULATE !! You need u'r seed to PWN man!

Anyway, I know Skyrazor. His name originates from an event where he looked at the sky and said to himself...nothing can be greater than the sky! Then he looked on the vast lands and saw ur's truly trying to stealth, and the same thought crossed his mind. From that day on he decided to go by the name: Skyrazor. And a legend was born.
    Alucard
    Alucard

Post  Alucard Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:04 pm

Razor wrote:Sheeris and Alu don't EJACULATE !! You need u'r seed to PWN man!

Anyway, I know Skyrazor. His name originates from an event where he looked at the sky and said to himself...nothing can be greater than the sky! Then he looked on the vast lands and saw ur's truly trying to stealth, and the same thought crossed his mind. From that day on he decided to go by the name: Skyrazor. And a legend was born.
    Razor you are now Exalted with Alucàrd faction you are a fucking pro. il do athene words for u next raid
    Slinky
    Slinky
    Guild leader
    Guild leader

Post  Slinky Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:08 pm

Razor you are now Exalted with Alucàrd faction you are a fucking pro. il do athene words for u next raid

God help us....
    Razór
    Razór
    Social
    Social

Post  Razór Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:46 pm

What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 10:50 am