THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE - Please use www.icedearthguild.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE - Please use www.icedearthguild.com

[Accepted] - Furíen Affliction Warlock

Furien

[Accepted] - Furíen Affliction Warlock Empty [Accepted] - Furíen Affliction Warlock

Post  Furien Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:00 pm

-Character Name: Furíen
    -Class: Warlock
    -Realm: Draenor
    -Professions: Tailoring/Alchemy (Leveling them currently)

-Time Played (do /played ingame): 50 Days 11 Hours
    (character applying only)

-Show us your gear, link your armory profile:

-Nationality: Brittish
    -Zone:
    -English skills for comunication in raids: Yes, Full English
    -Age(Minimum is 18 .. if you are not then don't bother applying):
    17, and no im not immature!

-What's your pre-wrath raid expirience? Never played during Vanilla, Kara,BT,ZA Clears never attempted Sunwell

-Please indicate how much 10/25 man raiding experience you have:

Ulduar: Only done Freya, Mimiron and General on this
    Ulduar Hard-modes: None
    Trial of the Crusader: 5/5
    Trial of the Grand Crusader (Heroic): 3/5
    Icecrown Citadel: 7/12, with 1% wipe on Putricide

-Which Raids are you able to attend? ( please mark with a X in the [] what raid you can make )
    [X] Day 1 - Wednesday 20:00-24:00
    [X] Day 2 - Thursday 20:00-24:00
    [X] DAy 3 - Sunday 20.00-24:00

-My class role in raids is: DPS

-Why did/do you want to leave your current guild?
    Also please provide us with some previous guild(s) history.
    This character is guildless and has been for a while, and i transfered back here yesterday

-What are your expectations if you join us: A Nice progressing 25man team

-Why did you pick us instead of someone else, why do you think we are good for you?
    Seem like a decent guild, and i saw you needed a Warlock so i wanted to see if i could be of any use

-Tell us something about yourself, tell us a bit about yourself, your background, any other MMOs you've played, your computer and connection, specs you have tried and enjoyed.In short anything that you think will interest
    My names tom,im from england and currently on a Engineering course in college, my computers capable of stayin at max perforance during 25man raids
    only spec ive enjoyed is Affliction as i believe it to be currently the best spec
    Alucard
    Alucard

[Accepted] - Furíen Affliction Warlock Empty Re: [Accepted] - Furíen Affliction Warlock

Post  Alucard Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:34 pm

Really a good gear got right spec and enchants, he also got a demonologyo ffspec to buff the caster, the experience is pretty close as ours he got my vote. http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Draenor&cn=Fur%C3%ADen Armory Link.
    Furien

[Accepted] - Furíen Affliction Warlock Empty Re: [Accepted] - Furíen Affliction Warlock

Post  Furien Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:33 pm

If you need anymore Info, just whisp me or ask here and ill be happy to answer them

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 3:38 am