THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE - Please use www.icedearthguild.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE - Please use www.icedearthguild.com

4 posters

[Accepted] - Rottenfish, my fish feasts aren't rotten though (Affliction Warlock)

Rottenfish
    Rottenfish

[Accepted] - Rottenfish, my fish feasts aren't rotten though (Affliction Warlock) Empty [Accepted] - Rottenfish, my fish feasts aren't rotten though (Affliction Warlock)

Post  Rottenfish Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:14 am

Character Name: Rottenfish
    Class: Warlock
    Race: Undead
    Professions: Herbalism 450, Enchanting 450

Played : 110 days 16 hours, it has been my main character since 2005

Show us your gear, link your armory profile: here

Nationality: Scottish
    Zone: Currently living in Ireland
    English skills: I dunny ken wat ya mean tongue

Which Raids are you able to attend?
    [Arrow] Wednesday 20:00-24:00
    [Arrow] Thursday 20:00-24:00
    [No] Sunday 20:00-24:00

So, where have you been before applying to us and why did you leave?

Rom Oter:

This is my current guild. Everyone has left to the point where even the raid leaders have left the guild. Crying or Very sad

Animosity:

This guild was a real home for me and most of the others in the guild. The raiding was good, until this years summer raiding. Then as people wanted to raid more and more left until it wasn't possible to get a 10 man run going.

Random Massacre (Silvermoon):

This was a really family like guild. There was raiding, but people in the end wanted more, some people didn't want to raid lead serious raiding so that guild was disbanded.

People you know in Iced Earth: Sarysia (the girlfriend btw)

My class role in raids is:

Mainly DPS. In Rom Otter, I seem to be the person that does the little things that the raid needs as the other DPS just want to chase the damage meter.

What are your expectations if you join us:

People to be on time for raids, at the enterance waiting for the invite. That they are raid stocked (flasks, pots etc.).

Why did you pick us instead of someone else, why do you think we are good for you?:

I was watching a couple of raids that Sarysia was in with you guys and gals and it looked organised and that people knew what they were doing.

Give us some reasons to recruit you, tell us something about yourself, tell us a bit about yourself, your background, any other MMOs you've played, your computer and connection, specs you have tried and enjoyed.
    In short anything that you think will interest us:

I have been playing WoW since May 2005, my first mmo and my first character was a dwarf paladin. I had no idea whatsoever how to play it. It took a few months to get to 60 as I was enjoying the experience of leveling. That and I picked gear for how much armour the items had on them. My spec was alsp ret Embarassed Back then the only spec paladins could really be was holy of course.

When myself and a few friends re-rolled to horde I had a better idea on how the game worked. I picked the warlock I now still play, as I enjoy the class so much. I have also pretty much always stayed Affliction. I am sure I play the class quite well now. I am of course open to suggestions on how to improve myself or even if you would like to me to change spec.

My computer is as follows:

Asus Crosshair II motherboard
    AMD Phenom 9950 Black Edition - Watercooled
    ATI Radeon 4870X2
    Sound Blaster X-fi
    8GB ram
    800GB Samsung Spinpoint F1
    200GB Seagate something or rather
    Windows Vista 64 - I will be upgrading to windows 7 when it arrives from amazon next month. Hopefully that will fix the problem with vista 64 and the 4870x2 randomly crashing when playing wow. Don't worry it doesn't happen very often now that I have unplugged my second screen.
    Taumina
    Taumina

[Accepted] - Rottenfish, my fish feasts aren't rotten though (Affliction Warlock) Empty Re: [Accepted] - Rottenfish, my fish feasts aren't rotten though (Affliction Warlock)

Post  Taumina Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:15 am

Oi I'm here too, and Lena!

But yeah great lock and his fish feasts really aren't rotten (tho I wish he'd stop using jalapenos in them...)
    Slinky
    Slinky
    Guild leader
    Guild leader

[Accepted] - Rottenfish, my fish feasts aren't rotten though (Affliction Warlock) Empty Re: [Accepted] - Rottenfish, my fish feasts aren't rotten though (Affliction Warlock)

Post  Slinky Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:27 am

Hi Rottenfish!

Thanks for your application - the officers are discussing it now and we will be back to you soon
    Rottenfish
    Rottenfish

Post  Rottenfish Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:24 am

I am looking forward to your reply Twisted Evil
    Crystal
    Crystal
    Social
    Social

Post  Crystal Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:34 pm

Haha 2Bad I thougth (Hoped Sad ) that Sarsya was single,sigh.BTW Cool an Aflly lock isn't rly that bad since I'm unholy, the best dream for most of casters, and u won't lacking on dps at all and if u want to raid with your gf,well,u HAVE TO do that.

Soooooooooo... U Got My Vote bounce

Have a gd day
    The King as talked king Crystal
    Slinky
    Slinky
    Guild leader
    Guild leader

Post  Slinky Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:04 am

Hi,

Welcome you have been accepted for trial - /w me (slinkyone) Alucàrd or Sheeris for invite

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:23 am