THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE - Please use www.icedearthguild.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE - Please use www.icedearthguild.com

3 posters

[Accepted] - Leikun < 80 Warlock >

-Leikun

[Accepted] - Leikun < 80 Warlock > Empty [Accepted] - Leikun < 80 Warlock >

Post  -Leikun Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:05 pm

Character Name: Leikun
    Class: Warlock
    Race: Orc
    Professions: Alchemy and Herbalism

Played : 74 days
    (character applying only)

Show us your gear, link your armory profile:

Nationality: Slovenian
    Zone: GMT +1
    (Minimum is 18 .. if you are not then don't bother applying)

Which Raids are you able to attend?
    [check] Wednesday 20:00-24:00
    [check] Thursday 20:00-24:00
    [check] Sunday 20:00-24:00

So, where have you been before applying to us and why did you leave?
    1st: pretbc times Continental Drift then quited wow... came back with wotlk.
    2nd: My brother ( Ascalon )got me in Chimaera as social ( did some 10mans with em ) but after the team disbanded i also left guild for some more serious raiding. Joined Unexpected and then Infamuous ( Plan B + Unexpected ) which has fallen apart after few weeks due to unknown reasons. I am in Unexpected yet again but due to lack of people raiding is almost immposible.
    Last:

People you know in Iced Earth: Jon Schaffer? I don't think i know any of the guild members:(

My class role in raids is:
    -Healthstones
    -Summon machine
    - DPS

What are your expectations if you join us: Bounch of really nice lads to talk on vent, have lots of fun together in raiding and pvping, progression across wow content and such Smile

Why did you pick us instead of someone else, why do you think we are good for you?:
    Well first of all you'r raiding days are just perfect Smile also the number of them is perfect. You look like an extremly good yet not too hardcore pve guild. Something that a person like me looks for Smile And your name is great:P

Give us some reasons to recruit you, tell us something about yourself, tell us a bit about yourself, your background, any other MMOs you've played, your computer and connection, specs you have tried and enjoyed.
    In short anything that you think will interest us:
    Well my real name is Tim Smile I'm a student of electronics ( at least I'm trying to be ). I'm friendly person, like meeting new people have some chat and such. I'm ussualy more quiet person but i can get into a major chat and shoot a kickass joke or something. I'm also hoping to travel something FAR away in next year or 2 since i haven't been further than neighboring countries :S.

p.s : I was thinking of applying now or after next week since i'll be away for few days next week, going for some holidays with my GF Smile but i decided to just apply now. Cheers
    Leikun

[Accepted] - Leikun < 80 Warlock > Empty Re: [Accepted] - Leikun < 80 Warlock >

Post  Leikun Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:06 pm

I noticed the link was missing:)
    Leikun

Post  Leikun Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:09 pm

Having some problems i see Sad So i'm just posting this Very Happy
    Leikun
    Leikun

Post  Leikun Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:12 pm

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Draenor&n=Leikun

sorry for the troubles. Forgot to login. Feel free to delete post 2 and 3 Very Happy
    Alucard
    Alucard

Post  Alucard Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:37 pm

for some reason the armory link dosen't work : /
    Kich
    Kich

Post  Kich Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:39 pm

armory is down - no surprise there.

eitherway you seem like a good fellow and my vote is given
    Alucard
    Alucard

Post  Alucard Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:17 pm

Leikun wrote:
    People you know in Iced Earth: Jon Schaffer? I don't think i know any of the guild members:(

you are a Metalhead that's a plus for me Razz

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:51 am