THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE - Please use www.icedearthguild.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE - Please use www.icedearthguild.com

2 posters

[Accepted] - Doomforger <80 warlock>

Doomforg

[Accepted] - Doomforger <80 warlock> Empty [Accepted] - Doomforger <80 warlock>

Post  Doomforg Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:56 pm

-Character Name: Doomforger
    -Class: Warlock
    -Realm: Draenor
    -Professions: inscription/herbing

-Time Played (do /played ingame): 28 days
    (character applying only)

-Show us your gear, link your armory profile:
    (chest is outdated tho, using t9 atm)

-Nationality:Polish
    -Zone:Poland
    -English skills for comunication in raids: Fluent
    -Age(Minimum is 18 .. if you are not then don't bother applying):

-What's your pre-wrath raid expirience? Full of bc raids, most of classic raids

-Please indicate how much 10/25 man raiding experience you have:
    Ulduar: everything except for mimi and yogg
    Ulduar Hard-modes: my old guild didnt do those
    Trial of the Crusader: full clear on 10 and 25
    Trial of the Grand Crusader (Heroic): 10 man 4/5 25 man, nearly downed beasts :-)

-Which Raids are you able to attend? ( please mark with a X in the [] what raid you can make )
    [] Day 1 - Wednesday 20:00-24:00
    [] Day 2 - Thursday 20:00-24:00
    [] DAy 3 - Sunday 20.00-24:00
    That depends solely on my work schedue, if im working 1st shift i will attend every single raid, but it might hapen that im working 14-22 whole week, than unfortunatelly i will not be able to join raids :-(, only as a eventual backup after 10 pm ;p
    -My class role in raids is: Dps

-Why did/do you want to leave your current guild?
    I was in Shadow of Dawnsong, and i left becouse of the leader who could not lead the guild.
    Also please provide us with some previous guild(s) history.
    Sod, TFL, the Scrouge long time ago
    -What are your expectations if you join us:
    Good raids, friendly atmosphere, well thats all ;-)
    -Why did you pick us instead of someone else, why do you think we are good for you?
    hard to say ;-) I just like the name, and ive played with some of your members in the past and i remember them as skilled people ;-)So i thought it would be nice to play with them ;-P
    -Tell us something about yourself, tell us a bit about yourself, your background, any other MMOs you've played, your computer and connection, specs you have tried and enjoyed.In short anything that you think will interest us:

huhm :p im a destro lock, being dualspecced tho i dont mind being a supporting demo or an affli, my dps varies, but 5 k is the minimum, ive done 6.8 k in voa 10 today so i cant say exact number ;p, my pc, hmm dual core 2gigs ram fast graphics, 10 mbit cable inet connection, i didnt rly play other mmos before wow, diablo 2 only ;-). i tried every spec i feel most comfortable with destro as its the easiest way for a decent dps atm. Thats pretty much it :-) All the best, Waldi ;-P
    Doomforg

[Accepted] - Doomforger <80 warlock> Empty Re: [Accepted] - Doomforger <80 warlock>

Post  Doomforg Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:02 pm

the missing link ;-)
    Alucard
    Alucard

[Accepted] - Doomforger <80 warlock> Empty Re: [Accepted] - Doomforger <80 warlock>

Post  Alucard Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:54 pm

Hello, your gear is not bad and the apply is pretty good me and the officer will decide your apply and get you back asap.
    Deathknighty

Post  Deathknighty Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:28 pm

Doomforg wrote:-Character Name: Doomforger
    -What's your pre-wrath raid expirience? Full of bc raids, most of classic raids

Have you cleared all TBC content pre 3.0?
    Alucard
    Alucard

Post  Alucard Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:08 pm

ok, you been accepted in the guild.

please whisp Alucàrd/Slinkyone or Sheeris for an inv.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:10 am