THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE - Please use www.icedearthguild.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE - Please use www.icedearthguild.com

3 posters

[Declined] - Fatchicken <80 Boomkin>

fatchicken

[Declined] - Fatchicken <80 Boomkin> Empty [Declined] - Fatchicken <80 Boomkin>

Post  fatchicken Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:22 pm

-Character Name: Fatchicken
    -Class:druid, boomkin, resto dualspecced
    -Realm:draenor
    -Professions:enchanting, herbalism

-Time Played (do /played ingame): 47 days
    (character applying only)

-Show us your gear, link your armory profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Draenor&n=Fatchicken I do realise that there is some work to be done on some items, but i've only started raiding again since about 3 weeks, before that it was about 2-3 months ago. Depending on RNG my dps lies somewhere between 4.5k and 6k single target. I'm always open to suggestions concerning gear, gems, enchants, spec, rotations etc, i don't consider myself to be all-knowing, i just try to do the best i can with the possibilities i've got.

-Nationality: Belgian
    -Zone:
    -English skills for comunication in raids: more than adequate
    -Age(Minimum is 18 .. if you are not then don't bother applying):30

-What's your pre-wrath raid expirience?: experienced every boss in TBC except for SWP.

-Please indicate how much 10/25 man raiding experience you have: have done all the 25 man TBC raids apart from SWP(was in a rather casual guild, so we didnt kill vash, KT, Illi etc) in WOTLK i have done everything on 25 man sofar, altho only 7 bosses in ULR.
    10 man cleared everything sofar apart from ICC (duh ;p) toc10 hc, and didnt down Algalon yet.

Ulduar: 10 man all apart from Algalon, 25 man 7 bosses
    Ulduar Hard-modes: 3/9 on 10man
    Trial of the Crusader: cleared 10man, 4/5 25 man thanks to failpugs that weren't able to take down Anub
    Trial of the Grand Crusader (Heroic): some tries on Beasts, 20% on Icehowl was best sofar.

-Which Raids are you able to attend? ( please mark with a X in the [] what raid you can make )
    [x] Day 1 - Wednesday 20:00-24:00
    [x] Day 2 - Thursday 20:00-24:00
    [x] DAy 3 - Sunday 20.00-24:00

-My class role in raids is: DPS mainly, altho i can go resto since im dualspecced. My resto gear isn't very great tho, mainly mix of balance/resto. I do know how to play resto in raids tho.

-Why did/do you want to leave your current guild? Was in Brutal until recently. Was a nice guild, but due to lack of progress too many core raiders started leaving, so i didn't feel the raiding would get picked up any time soon again.
    Also please provide us with some previous guild(s) history. My first guild in Wow was The Felix Legion, which i joined back on Alonsus. I stayed with them for about 3years. But in the end the atmosphere was pure drama. I then quit wow alltogether, only to restart after 3 weeks lol... I decided i wanted a fresh start and joined another guild, being Brutal for the last 3weeks.

-What are your expectations if you join us: a solid raiding guild. I'm tired of a guild that can't get 25 ppl together and takes over an hour to get ready after invites started (not talking about Brutal fyi.) I'm looking for a guild that actually raids and has enuff ppl siging up. I'm not a guildhopper at all, so i hope to find a guild that will last and can keep up with progress.

-Why did you pick us instead of someone else, why do you think we are good for you? You have a good reputation on the realm and never had any bad experienced with any of your members in pugs sofar. Some other ex-members from Brutal have joined u recently and highly recommended you. So here i am Smile

-Tell us something about yourself, tell us a bit about yourself, your background, any other MMOs you've played, your computer and connection, specs you have tried and enjoyed.In short anything that you think will interest us:
    Well, Wow is my first and only MMO. I tried Aion, but after two weeks was bored out of my mind. Before that i played Diablo2 for several years (diablo3 inc *drool* :p )I have played every class to at least 60, except for mage. I have a lv 80 DK tank/dps as well, named Dramacow which i tanked toc10 with and the first boss in ICC (altho that was prolly a bit overdoin it Wink ) I also have a 80 resto/ele shammy named Thascamp, but i havent played him for ages and he's stuck at t7.5 lvl gear. My pc is a quadcore with 3gig ram and a 1024MB gfxcard. I never have fps issues. My connection is broadband ofc, and i almost never have DC's.
    In real life i'm a psychologist, single (so ladies, giv me ur number! ;p )and have my nights free to play. Altho some weeks i have to work till late, most weeks i would available for all 3 raidnights. I'm not a lootwhore at all, i enjoy a shiny new epic as much as the next player, but have never and will never complain about not getting an item. I love having fun and joking around, but when push comes to shove, i expect ppl to focus on the fights, since you're fucking up other people's time as well by goofing around.
    All in all, i'm just looking for a guild that is not "wtfnoobwepwnomg1337blabla" guild, u get the idea Smile In return u get a loyal member that always comes prepared to raids and i always read up on bossfights if u dont know em yet. Not to toot my own horn, but i'm quite a fast learner when it comes to new bosses. Thats about it, if u wanna know more, please feel free to give me a whisper ingame.
    Alucard
    Alucard

[Declined] - Fatchicken <80 Boomkin> Empty Re: [Declined] - Fatchicken <80 Boomkin>

Post  Alucard Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:06 am

The officers will discuss your apply and get you back soon.
    Sheeris
    Sheeris
    Guild leader
    Guild leader

[Declined] - Fatchicken <80 Boomkin> Empty Re: [Declined] - Fatchicken <80 Boomkin>

Post  Sheeris Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:56 pm

Unfortunately, you gear level is a bit low comparated to the content we are doing,
    other than that, we have a moonkin spot already filled, so we cant offer you a spot.

good luck for the future
    fatchicken

Post  fatchicken Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:03 pm

okido, np. Gl in ICC Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 2:03 pm