THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE - Please use www.icedearthguild.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE - Please use www.icedearthguild.com

2 posters

[Accepted] - Zakynthos - Beast Mastery Hunter

Anaxogor

[Accepted] - Zakynthos - Beast Mastery Hunter Empty [Accepted] - Zakynthos - Beast Mastery Hunter

Post  Anaxogor Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:01 pm

-Character Name: Zakynthos
    -Class:Hunter
    -Realm:Draenor
    -Professions:LW / Skinning 450, Cooking/fishing/First aid, 450

- Played (do /played ingame): 26 Days (on Zakynthos only)
    (character applying only)

-Show us your gear, link your armory profile:

-Nationality:English
    -Zone:Essex
    -English skills for comunication in raids:Got grabe B for English Language at GCSE level, not that it is required since im english anyways =D
    -Age(Minimum is 18 .. if you are not then don't bother applying): 19 13/12/1989

-What's your pre-wrath raid expirience?

In TBC i had a bit more luck with raiding, as i was able to join a good guild and make some decent progress Kara 16/16, Gruul 2/2 SSC 4/6 etc

However in WOTLK i have not had the luxury of being a member of a sucessful raiding guild, the best of my abilities have only been proven in Naxx 10 15/15 about a year ago, and the odd pug with Voa and OS.

After recently transferring from Alonsus, i have found it much eaiser to pug alot of the 10 and 25 man content, including Onyxias Lair, Toc10, Toc25 etc, which has given me the foundations on which i have been able to gear myself up appropritaly to then apply for a Seccessful guild.

However if someone were to describe me; and i could quote a few who could, they would describe me as a very competent player, have an extremly good knowledge of my class, and of several other classes, have the ability to realise my role in a raiding environment, and on top of all that, a very friendly person Happy

As far as raid tactics are concerned, having dual moniter makes it very easy for me to read tactics (not that i have a problem with remembering them ot following them). That said it would be safe to say that i am considered a person that would simply do the research throughley beforehand, rather than take a chance, and spoil the experience for the fellow players. Happy

As a conclusion, my main aim; as some of you may have guessed, is to find a nice friendly raiding guild, which can give me a chance to prove myself, not just to the guild, but also to myself, too see my abilties being used to the best of my advantage.

-Please indicate how much 10/25 man raiding experience you have:

Ulduar:10/14
    Ulduar Hard-modes:0
    Trial of the Crusader: 5/5 on 10/25
    Trial of the Grand Crusader (Heroic):0/5 on both 10/25

-Which Raids are you able to attend? ( please mark with a X in the [] what raid you can make )
    [x] Day 1 - Wednesday 20:00-24:00
    [x] Day 2 - Thursday 20:00-24:00
    [x] DAy 3 - Sunday 20.00-24:00
    I do have alot of free , so not am i only avaliable for these times im also avaliable to adapt to changes or make myself avaliable to other guild related events

-My class role in raids is:
    As a hunter, I perform certain pulling, threat redirection, crowd control, and primarily a constant amount of ranged damage
    Other than that, my role is rather simple; to Kill. =D

-Why did/do you want to leave your current guild?
    The guild i am currently part of is mainly made of RL friends, however the guild itself does not make much progress towards 25 man content. I personally play WoW to achieive all content that Blizzard throws at me, otherwise i dont quite feel that i am getting the best out of my and my £9 a month.

Also please provide us with some previous guild(s) history.
    My last guild consisted of a rather competent 10 man team, of which we could farm most 10 mans, help each other out in way of professions, and generally create a good atmosphere in which to play the game. Together we were able to clear some of the more simple content, such as ulduar 10 man, ToC10, Ony10 and of course any other raids that we feel could benefit a member in some way.

-What are your expectations if you join us:
    I expect to be part of one of the most successful guilds on the realm. In which i can have the oppurtunity to take part in most 25man and heroic content, most importantly ICC content.
    I would also expect to make new friends, new people and hopefully i expect to also be of service to the other members of the guild in any way possible.

-Why did you pick us instead of someone else, why do you think we are good for you?
    Iced Earth is bar none one of the most successful guilds on the server, there is no other guild that i would be more happy to be a part of.
    On top of that, many players look up to iced earth, and in return the guild has recieved a rather high stature.

-Tell us something about yourself, tell us a bit about yourself, your background, any other MMOs you've played, your computer and connection, specs you have tried and enjoyed.In short anything that you think will interest us:

Well, I live in a quiet place, called harwich, Other than get drunk or getting stabbed by 14 year olds, there isnt much to do other than play WoW =D
    Before WoW i never had played any other MMORPG's, although looking back at what was avaliable, i do wish that i had given the time to do so.

As for my Internet connection, i have recently switched to BT which claims to be 20mb, i recently done a speed test and reached 9mb, so im more than happy with that =D

PC gaming is ofc my main hobby, although being a WoW player, that may go without being said. Other hobbies include, Hockey, Rugby and Cycling.

I think i have covered everything required, but please if there is anything else you need to know, just ask me.

Thankyou for your time and i hope to hear back from you soon.

Many thanks

Zakynthos
    Anaxogor

[Accepted] - Zakynthos - Beast Mastery Hunter Empty Re: [Accepted] - Zakynthos - Beast Mastery Hunter

Post  Anaxogor Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:02 pm

for some Reason the Armoury link didnt work:
    Alucard
    Alucard

[Accepted] - Zakynthos - Beast Mastery Hunter Empty Re: [Accepted] - Zakynthos - Beast Mastery Hunter

Post  Alucard Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:08 pm

What can i say an amazing apply, your gear is quite good aswell ( the link dosen't work cus u aren't registered) il speak with the CL and the officer and il get you back soon.
    Sheeris
    Sheeris
    Guild leader
    Guild leader

Post  Sheeris Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:44 pm

Hello you've been accepted to join our crew of mad people.

Expect to be corrupted by madness within

Whisper me, Alucàrd or Slinkyone for a invite.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 10:54 am