THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE - Please use www.icedearthguild.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE - Please use www.icedearthguild.com

3 posters

[Accepted] - Orc Hunter MM

Nautique

[Accepted] - Orc Hunter MM Empty [Accepted] - Orc Hunter MM

Post  Nautique Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:02 pm

-Character Name: Nautique and Conquar
    -Class: Hunter and Paladin.
    -Realm: Draenor
    -Professions: On my main Nautique I have 427 Enchanting and 450 JC. On my 10 man alt Conquar I have no professions yet.

-Time Played (do /played ingame): 120 days on Nautique and 40 on Conquar.

-Show us your gear, link your armory profile:
    Nautique Armory
    Conquar Armory

-Nationality: Norway
    -Zone: Hedmark
    -English skills for comunication in raids: More than good enough as far as I am concerned : p
    -Age(Minimum is 18 .. if you are not then don't bother applying): I turn 19 soon.

-What's your pre-wrath raid expirience?
    In Vanilla I only raided Zul'Gurub and AQ20. I only did the 2 first bosses in each instance, I was no pro back then.
    In TBC I raided and killed every boss up to Felmyst in SWP. This is all pre 3.0

Please indicate how much 10/25 man raiding experience you have:

Ulduar: Actually I haven't killed Yogg-saron in 10 man yet, however I killed Algalon in 10 man Ulduar. I I need hardmode Mimiron, Vezax and Yogg for my 310 drake. In 25 man I have killed every boss in there, including some hardmodes such as XT-002. The only boss I'm missing in 25 man is Algalon.
    Ulduar Hard-modes: The one's I'm missing are Vezax, Firefighter, and 1 light in the darkness.
    Trial of the Crusader: 5/5 ofc.
    Trial of the Grand Crusader (Heroic): 4,9/5 on 10 man, I was the only guy alive when I had Anub at 40k hp with 45 tries remaning. In 25 man I have done 3/5
    Icecrown Citadel: 10/12 on 10 man. Haven't tried Sindragosa or LK. On 25 Man I have done 9/12, missing Blooq Queen, Sindragosa, and LK.

-Which Raids are you able to attend? ( please mark with a X in the [] what raid you can make )
    [] Day 1 - Wednesday 20:00-24:00
    [] Day 2 - Thursday 20:00-24:00
    [] DAy 3 - Sunday 20.00-24:00
    I can make them all.
    -My class role in raids is:
    Well, I'm awesome dps. Usually on boss fights such as the princes I MD nuclas or whatever it's called to the tank, and keep the kinetic orbs above the ground :p
    -Why did/do you want to leave your current guild? Ascended disbanded : (
    Also please provide us with some previous guild(s) history. Only been in Ascended on Draenor, however I was in a guild called Synergy and Mystical Odour when I played Alliance on the realm Arathor.

Wowprogress.com/arathor

-What are your expectations if you join us:
    Primarly to raid, perhaps complete my Ulduar 10 drake achievement.
    -Why did you pick us instead of someone else, why do you think we are good for you?
    I like your raiding schedules, aswell as that I've been doing a lot 10 man pugs with some of you guys and as far as I have seen you are all skilled.

-Tell us something about yourself, tell us a bit about yourself, your background, any other MMOs you've played, your computer and connection, specs you have tried and enjoyed.In short anything that you think will interest us:
    I come from a small village in Norway, right above the capital Oslo, here we have on of the best waterski parks called "Siap". So in the summer I stand a lot of waterski, and I also compete in it. I have a very stable connection, and I always have over 30fps in 25 man raids.

Here's a picture of my UI, sorry for the mark in the lower right corner. All the screenshots I take are being saved as TGA files, so I had to convert it.

Nautique UI
    Alucard
    Alucard

[Accepted] - Orc Hunter MM Empty Re: [Accepted] - Orc Hunter MM

Post  Alucard Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:09 pm

Strong apply and strong gear i suppose il vote for your hunter as we just got a prot pally you got my vote you seems a dedicated player.
    Slinky
    Slinky
    Guild leader
    Guild leader

Post  Slinky Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:32 pm

Thanks for the application,

I also would be interested in giving your hunter a trial. Please give Slinkyone/Alucard/Sheeris a /w in game for an invite

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 5:10 pm