THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE - Please use www.icedearthguild.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE - Please use www.icedearthguild.com

3 posters

[Accepted] - Pottpott (80 hunter)

pottpott

[Accepted] - Pottpott (80 hunter) Empty [Accepted] - Pottpott (80 hunter)

Post  pottpott Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:27 pm

-Character Name: PottPott
    -Class: Hunter
    -Realm: Draenor
    -Professions: Enchanting 404/450 and Engineering 142/225

-Time Played (do /played ingame): 50 days, 5 hours
    (character applying only)

-Show us your gear, link your armory profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Draenor&n=Pottpott

-Nationality: English
    -Zone: Europe
    -English skills for comunication in raids: Very good, got a B in my GCSE's if that helps Razz
    -Age(Minimum is 18 .. if you are not then don't bother applying): 18

-What's your pre-wrath raid expirience? Done all the original raids and most in TBC

-Please indicate how much 10/25 man raiding experience you have:

Ulduar: 4/13
    Ulduar Hard-modes: 0
    Trial of the Crusader: 5/5
    Trial of the Grand Crusader (Heroic): 3/5

-Which Raids are you able to attend? ( please mark with a X in the [] what raid you can make )
    [x] Day 1 - Wednesday 20:00-24:00
    [x] Day 2 - Thursday 20:00-24:00
    [x] DAy 3 - Sunday 20.00-24:00

-My class role in raids is: To provid high DPS and use crowd control when needed and even kite in some encounters

-Why did/do you want to leave your current guild?
    Also please provide us with some previous guild(s) history.

My current guild is more of a social guild and dont raid all to often, os i pug most raids and i would like a little bit of stability with a great guild such as iced earth.

-What are your expectations if you join us: I hope to enhance my gaming experience by joing one of the better guilds on the server, i would also expect to clear all end game content.

-Why did you pick us instead of someone else, why do you think we are good for you? As ive mentioned before Iced earth are a guild which everyone knows and it would be a true honor to have the guld name above my head to prove i belong to a great guild.

-Tell us something about yourself, tell us a bit about yourself, your background, any other MMOs you've played, your computer and connection, specs you have tried and enjoyed.In short anything that you think will interest us:

Well firstly im a white English male who enjoysa variey of sports and loves to play computer games of all kinds, i love to play on my xbox 360 and Computer, The only other MMO game ive played other than WoW is Runescape. My computer is regually updated and runs WoW graphics on ultra through a 28inch LCD gaming moniter. The internet connection i use is a 20MB connection provided by Virgin Media. AS a hunter im well aware that MM is slightly ahead of Survival and am currently working on my skills with this particuar spec but at this moment in time i enjoy playing with survival spec and feel this is where my best DPS comes from until ive mastered MM properly.
    I also have a 80 Resto druid which hasnt been 80 for long called Toonkyle

Thanks for reading and i hope that im accepted

kyle
    Alucard
    Alucard

[Accepted] - Pottpott (80 hunter) Empty Re: [Accepted] - Pottpott (80 hunter)

Post  Alucard Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:02 am

The officer will value you apply and get you back soon.
    Slinky
    Slinky
    Guild leader
    Guild leader

Post  Slinky Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:06 pm

Hi PottPott,

You're welcome to come trial with us. Please give a /w in-game to Slinkyone/Sheeris/Alucard for your invite

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 3:06 am