THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE - Please use www.icedearthguild.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE - Please use www.icedearthguild.com

3 posters

[Accepted] - Wright <80 Hunter>

Wrighty

[Accepted] - Wright <80 Hunter> Empty [Accepted] - Wright <80 Hunter>

Post  Wrighty Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:22 am

-Character Name:Wrighty
    -Class:Hunter
    -Realm:80
    -Professions:Inscription/Skinning

-Time Played (do /played ingame):total time 50 days 7 hours and 30 mins Very Happy i play every day, i do go drinking with mates but ill always be at raids!
    (character applying only)

-Show us your gear, link your armory profile:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Draenor&n=Wrighty

-Nationality:British
    -Zone:GMT
    -English skills for comunication in raids:Excellent
    -Age(Minimum is 18 .. if you are not then don't bother applying):19

-What's your pre-wrath raid expirience?Starting leveling pre-BC hit 60 when BC came out but cleared: ZG,BWL,MC,BRD - BC cleared:ZA,Kara,SSC,BT,TK.

-Please indicate how much 10/25 man raiding experience you have:

Ulduar:Got up to Mimirion 10 and 25
    Ulduar Hard-modes:Atempted FL and XT 10 man but they didnt go well.
    Trial of the Crusader:Cleared both 10 and 25 man
    Trial of the Grand Crusader (Heroic):Atempted Beasts on 10 man No luck, but i have read up on tactics and do know what im doing "hopefully" when it comes to it.

-Which Raids are you able to attend? ( please mark with a X in the [] what raid you can make )
    [X] Day 1 - Wednesday 20:00-24:00
    [X] Day 2 - Thursday 20:00-24:00
    [X] DAy 3 - Sunday 20.00-24:00

-My class role in raids is:As a hunter im know to do alot of damage by doing nothing at all ^^ I can name an example when i do come into play, on the faction champs for instance i can switch to MM ive got aimed shot which decreases the amount the target gets healed, i can silence and i can hit hard, the main priority for me is to be able to do good solid dps throughout the entire fight and still be stood alive at the end.

-Why did/do you want to leave your current guild?I was an officer in my last guild, i was always putting myself out with healing raids when i really didnt want to be i wanted to be on my hunter, and no1 else can understand the fact that i was putting all my effort in to keep us going and work hard.
    Also please provide us with some previous guild(s) history: Nosferatus, Nothing Else Matters and Guardians of Faith

-What are your expectations if you join us:I just want to be able to raid with strong experienced people like myself i guess. Also for everyone to be making in effort in everything we do, and to feel really apart of the team.

-Why did you pick us instead of someone else, why do you think we are good for you? I picked you guys because i do love the name of the guild hehe, not only that its hard to find a guild that needs a hunter..how ever you guys arnt looking for one right now which is understood but i hope i can be considered! Also having fun and chat whilst raiding is always enjoyed abit of banter here and there is awesome!

-Tell us something about yourself, tell us a bit about yourself, your background, any other MMOs you've played, your computer and connection, specs you have tried and enjoyed.In short anything that you think will interest us:Well im currently in the army with 3 years of service, im coming out december hoping to join the police force, im very pro-active very ontop, how ever i'll always have time for WoW! I play Football when at can at weekends with friends, i swim i gym and best of all im a fully trained scuba diver, i can even teach you how to dive Wink My "computer" is a laptop, its very awesome i paid alot of hard earnt cash for it, not sure of the specs but i know for a fact its going to run Modern Warfare 2 when that comes out! Wink Like i said earlyer i know you guys arnt taking hunters, but i really would like this considered please take it into account! Smile thanks alot guys, thanks for your time!
    Alucard
    Alucard

[Accepted] - Wright <80 Hunter> Empty Re: [Accepted] - Wright <80 Hunter>

Post  Alucard Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:36 am

a really nice written apply, the officers will decide and get you back as soon as possible.
    Sheeris
    Sheeris
    Guild leader
    Guild leader

Post  Sheeris Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:26 pm

Hey - you've been accepted, sorry for the long time but hunter situation is kinda tricky atm.

Whisper me, Alucàrd or slinkyone ingame for a invite Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:27 pm