THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE - Please use www.icedearthguild.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE - Please use www.icedearthguild.com

4 posters

[Accepted] - gualichu lvl 80 mage

gualichu

[Accepted] - gualichu lvl 80 mage Empty [Accepted] - gualichu lvl 80 mage

Post  gualichu Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:29 am

-Character Name:Gualichu
    -Class:mage
    -Realm:draenor
    -Professions:ench/inscr

-Time Played (do /played ingame):156 days
    (character applying only)

-Show us your gear, link your armory profile:http:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Draenor&n=Gualichu

-Nationality:russian
    -Zone:GM(0)London
    -English skills for comunication in raids:9
    -Age(Minimum is 18 .. if you are not then don't bother applying):31

-What's your pre-wrath raid expirience?no vannila as only started playing when TBC came out.TBC:kara.maggy.gruul.bits of ZA/TK/ssc/MH

-Please indicate how much 10/25 man raiding experience you have:
    done 10/25 voa ony
    Ulduar:10 only done few bosses/25 done up to yogg ph2
    Ulduar Hard-modes:none
    Trial of the Crusader:10/25 cleared
    Trial of the Grand Crusader (Heroic):none.tryed 10 man but couldnt get it unfortunately

-Which Raids are you able to attend? ( please mark with a X in the [] what raid you can make )
    [x] Day 1 - Wednesday 20:00-24:00
    [x] Day 2 - Thursday 20:00-24:00
    [] DAy 3 - Sunday 20.00-24:00

-My class role in raids is:dps/buffs/vending machine:)

-Why did/do you want to leave your current guild?im moved here from other server few weeks back
    Also please provide us with some previous guild(s) history.xserver-nagrand.xguild-deceived(was known as Vinnislayer there)

-What are your expectations if you join us:fun/raids and social aspect aswell

-Why did you pick us instead of someone else, why do you think we are good for you?tbh i liked guilds name first.was looking for good guild ever since i moved and u guys look realy nice

-Tell us something about yourself, tell us a bit about yourself, your background, any other MMOs you've played, your computer and connection, specs you have tried and enjoyed.In short anything that you think will interest us:im 31 y.o. working on building industry.as im single atm im spending all my free time in wow.dont realy like any other games.got nice connection and almost never have a problems from that side.i was playing this game since 2007 and mage was always my main char.i loved frost but its not that good for raids so had to go arco.have tryed fire spec aswell.im not a hardcore raider,for me main thing here is to have fun.also not sure if my gear will meet your requirements as some pieces got lvl lower than 232.Tnx for reading this:)

Last edited by gualichu on Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:46 am; edited 1 time in total
    Alucard
    Alucard

[Accepted] - gualichu lvl 80 mage Empty Re: [Accepted] - gualichu lvl 80 mage

Post  Alucard Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:54 am

your gear and shockets/enchants are ok the gear level is fine aswell you got my vote we do really need a mage Smile
    Shinzarei
    Shinzarei

Post  Shinzarei Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:34 pm

hi m8, u did a good apply, and u have a nice gear ^^.
    Just a couple of things about your glyphs and gems.
    wrong meta, chaotic skyflare diamond is the only available meta for DPS caster atm, the other gems are ok.
    For your arcane spec u have too much hit rating ^^ (11% needed as arcane and u have 15.74 but is not a big issue Razz), and for your FB/totw spec u have too low (17% needed).
    Your glyphs in arcane are not the best one (Glyph of arcane power and mage armor not needed, you can replace them with glyph of molten armor and glyph of arcane missiles).
    For the enchant on your legs i prefer the spellpower/spirit one if we are talking about pure DPS but, if u feel comfortable to have a little more stamina is not bad at all.

Sry for the wall text ^^, apart of the few things i told u (that are minor problems) you are worth for a trial IMO, i hope the officiers agree with me.

GL for the apply
    Slinky
    Slinky
    Guild leader
    Guild leader

Post  Slinky Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:54 pm

Hi,

You have been accepted to come trial with us, so give me a /w (slinkyone) or Alucard/Sheeris for invite.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:39 pm