THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE - Please use www.icedearthguild.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE - Please use www.icedearthguild.com

5 posters

[Accepted] - Lvl 80 Mage Darksephy Bloodhoof

darksephy
    darksephy

[Accepted] - Lvl 80 Mage Darksephy Bloodhoof Empty [Accepted] - Lvl 80 Mage Darksephy Bloodhoof

Post  darksephy Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:28 pm

Character Name:Darksephy
    -Class:Mage
    -Realm:Bloodhoof
    -Professions:enchanting(460/460)jewelcrafting(426/450) secondary proffesions-cooking(450/450,162 recipes)first aid (450/450)fishing(450/450)

-Time Played (do /played ingame):210 days and 70days this level
    (character applying only)

-Show us your gear, link your armory profile:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bloodhoof&n=Darksephy

-Nationality:Greece (town lamia)
    -Zone:
    -English skills for comunication in raids:fair enough also speak at ventrilo
    -Age(Minimum is 18 .. if you are not then don't bother applying):21 august 1984

-What's your pre-wrath raid expirience?vanilla wow:AQ20-AQ40-zul gurub-blackwing lair-onyxia-and old naxxramas till four horsmen(but that at70with pug)
    tbc:karazhan-grull-magtheridon-ssc-tempest keep-zul aman(time run)-black temple-moun hyjal-sunwell(3firsts only)

-Please indicate how much 10/25 man raiding experience you have:
    woltk raids: naxxramas 10-25(achievemnts except immortal undying)-os10,25 3d both-malygos 10,25-uludar 10(exept yog sharon and with half hard modes)
    ulduar 25(cleared except general)-toc 10,25-iicecrow citadel 10(cleared)25(missed last boss)
    Ulduar:cleared as i saied except general
    Ulduar Hard-modes:half of 10 man onl
    Trial of the Crusader:cleared 10 and 25
    Trial of the Grand Crusader (Heroic):not attempted cauze lack of tanks before new content with icc many was take a break

-Which Raids are you able to attend? ( please mark with a X in the [] what raid you can make ) i use to have alot time for have i play 15 hours per day
    i am available all the time after 14:00 server time
    [] Day 1 - Wednesday 20:00-24:00
    [] Day 2 - Thursday 20:00-24:00
    [] DAy 3 - Sunday 20.00-24:00

-My class role in raids is:mage is dps class cauze that he have all of each 3 talents (fire arcane frost)is all 3 dps.the role is to cc with raid strategic
    the enemies to keep the raid safe also interupt with counter spell and tank(grull) or stole buffs again with spellsteal to make raid more safer
    -Why did/do you want to leave your current guild?Deathless fire i was tired from server first(is 60% ally and when transfers and rerrol factions
    opened all goes to alliance so was empty server with 2 many greeks and kids and not so much organised
    Also please provide us with some previous guild(s) history.toy soldiers( at start of tbc was first or second if remmeber right who we are killed maggtheridon
    also they disband and move to ae of conan and after i was at deathless fire with some same people from toy soldiers who stayed at wow

-What are your expectations if you join us:a spot for raiding cauze that make me play wow the raiding system(pve)need strategy need team to make it isnt
    like the other games e.g.lineage who act alone and just hit a mob

-Why did you pick us instead of someone else, why do you think we are good for you?i spend alot of time to read tactics to be prepeared i am online most the half
    day and i am prepared and ready at raiding time i am 100% active cauze that is the only i think a guild need ppl know the tactics and dont w8 the
    explanation at the raid time cauze dont need to spend raid time for that if u know it and move to practise or kill and activity from same players to reach
    the best teamwork.i searched for a guild long time ago cauze bloodhoof got alot kids after woltk and i icant survive with this spam there i searched for guild
    and i goes at yous progress also i goes a random dungeon and found one dk from your guild i think iced earth is teamwork and organised guild and that
    i search for.

-Tell us something about yourself, tell us a bit about yourself, your background, any other MMOs you've played, your computer and connection, specs you have tried and enjoyed.In short anything that you think will interest us:
    i am George(hey all) i have security company also working security and i am in university for police army,i like to play football do skydiving and drinking beers
    with my best friends Razz,i like to see champions league with pizza and beer(i am olympiacos greek team Smile i have played lineage official (bladedancer 64level at c2-c3),wow,warhammer,
    abit guildwars that all Razz my computer is new i have it only 1 month(cpu is Intel Core i5 750 2,66 ,4GB ram DDR3 triple channel motherboard gigabyte ddr3
    sata 1 gb and graphic card nvidia 240 cuda 1 gb Hdmi) my connexion is 24 Mbps vodafone the highsest in greece i am standar at 18-19 mbps
    i am arcane from tbc for tier 5 parts set and after i was fire at mount hyjal and black temple now i enjoy again arcane cauze is the best for a mage atm for my
    opinion also my secondary spec is frost atm alsp pve cauze i saw blizzard boost it abit and is good for fights in icecrown for lady death wishper to slow the enrage
    adds before reach someone and die and the pet hit all the time mana shields boss also blizzard can protect me form mced people or adhereats hits so healers dont
    spend mana for me and for soemone who need like tank or melle for cleaves also is good for deathbringer sarufang to slow the pets dont reach the people and
    take fast bloddbloils on him also at this fight minion(frost elemental pet)stay all time on boss.i am going university working and going gym after play wow and
    watch football ,saturday going cinema and for beers or football and wow again thats all if u interested for that informations guys Smile
    Thx all for reading my application
    Crystal
    Crystal
    Social
    Social

[Accepted] - Lvl 80 Mage Darksephy Bloodhoof Empty Re: [Accepted] - Lvl 80 Mage Darksephy Bloodhoof

Post  Crystal Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:25 pm

Which dk? haha now I'm curious
    Alucard
    Alucard

[Accepted] - Lvl 80 Mage Darksephy Bloodhoof Empty Re: [Accepted] - Lvl 80 Mage Darksephy Bloodhoof

Post  Alucard Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:17 pm

Really a Nice apply, me and the officer will get you back as soon as possible.
    darksephy
    darksephy

Post  darksephy Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:07 am

was hos halls of reflection and name was anticipation i think if remember right m8
    Crystal
    Crystal
    Social
    Social

Post  Crystal Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:15 am

fock it I wanted to be that one xD...Apllied Declined,joking =P
    Slinky
    Slinky
    Guild leader
    Guild leader

Post  Slinky Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:34 pm

Hello,

Your welcome to come and trail with us, so please give us a /w in game for your invite - Slinkyone/Alucard/Sheeris
    Smile
    darksephy
    darksephy

Post  darksephy Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:37 am

thx all for accepting me ill transfer my character as soon as possible thx again guys cu all in game!!
    darksephy
    darksephy

Post  darksephy Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:11 pm

tommorow i ll transfer my character cauze i got problem with my card at the bank and need 1 day to renew the card
    darksephy
    darksephy

Post  darksephy Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:24 pm

i trying to do the transfer and when choose visa says to me :It seems that you are not allowed to use this payment method...i have ticket and email technicall support if someone knows what to do tell me pls cauze i trying all day
    darksephy
    darksephy

Post  darksephy Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:11 am

here is my problem http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.html?topicId=10431414439&sid=1
    i have sent 4 emails at technical support but dont except fast react at christmas also talked to a gm and told me need to email technicall support to unlock me payment transfers i stills w8ing
    darksephy
    darksephy

Post  darksephy Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:38 pm

happy new year 2 all you guys pls decline my application i cant find way with blizzard and i dont need waste your time i ll see wow more casual this blizzard system is fucked up thx again for chance
    Slinky
    Slinky
    Guild leader
    Guild leader

Post  Slinky Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:50 pm

Sorry you can't get it sorted out Sad

Happy New Year to you, and gl for the future

Slinky
    darksephy
    darksephy

Post  darksephy Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:52 pm

guys i just called blizzard and they opened me transfers u still have room for me?
    Slinky
    Slinky
    Guild leader
    Guild leader

Post  Slinky Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:02 pm

yes, you are still welcome Smile
    Sheeris
    Sheeris
    Guild leader
    Guild leader

Post  Sheeris Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:05 pm

Welcome aboard then,
    Whisp me, Alucàrd or Slinkyone in game for a invite in the guild Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 11:09 am