THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE - Please use www.icedearthguild.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE - Please use www.icedearthguild.com

+2
Sheeris
Sushie
6 posters

[Retired] - Sushie <80 Mage>

Sushie

[Retired] - Sushie <80 Mage> Empty [Retired] - Sushie <80 Mage>

Post  Sushie Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:02 pm

-Character Name: Sushie

-Class: Mage Arcane

-Realm: Draenor

-Professions: Tailoring 450, Engineering 427... Going to drop engi soon though for enchanting.

-Time Played (do /played ingame):
    45 days on my mage, 200+ days all together

-Show us your gear, link your armory profile:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Draenor&n=Sushie

Trinkets hate me and never drop :<

-Nationality: English

-English skills for communication in raids: i speak zee englush and have a mic and can use vent etc...

-Age(Minimum is 18 .. if you are not then don't bother applying): 22

-What's your pre-wrath raid experience?

Not that much unfortunatly as used to prefer to level stuff than raid...not really sure why

Vanilla: ZG
    TBC: Kara, ZA, BT

-Please indicate how much 10/25 man raiding experience you have:

Naxx 10/25, OS 10/25, Ony 10/25, VOA 10/25

Ulduar: Done various bosses on both 10 and 25 but never completed it as its always been with pugs, pugs fail >.>
    Ulduar Hard-modes: none
    Trial of the Crusader: 10, 25
    Trial of the Grand Crusader (Heroic): Anub but didn’t down him, hes a little bugger Sad

-Which Raids are you able to attend? ( please mark with a X in the [] what raid you can make )

[X] Day 1 - Wednesday 20:00-24:00
    [X] Day 2 - Thursday 20:00-24:00
    [X] DAy 3 - Sunday 20.00-24:00

-My class role in raids is:

Strudel machine! Doing highest dps as possible without agro whoreing and still fulfilling raid tactics. Managing my health and mana, not standing in stuff that hurts and always being buffed and flasked. And listening to raid leader ofc Smile

-Why did/do you want to leave your current guild?

I only started playing again 2 months ago, after having a break from wow. Through TBC and at the start of Wotlk i was in a high end raiding guild on my old server but never raided with them due to work/university commitments but i am used to a high end raiding guild attitude. Since ive started playing again, Lone Judgement. Left because they didnt raid enough. When they did raid it was unorganized and took ages to start or raids were canceled as not enough people were on. And people didnt understand tactics even though they had been explained. I have a lot of patience but when tactics are being explained 8 or 9 times and people still dont understand, it takes all the fun out of raiding. I then joined Wanted on Shadowsong, where i raided toc10/25 with them but left to migrate to Stormscale. Then on stormscale was in a toc/togc raiding guild where we raided....toc/togc but left stormscale to come here as stormscale is fail and full of ninjas and scary people. Been on this server a few days and got randomly invited to the guild i am in now after having done naxx with them and although they are lovely, they are only focusing on 10man and i want to do 25 also!

-What are your expectations if you join us:

A guild that is willing to put as much time and effort into progressing as i am. Also, a stable guild with experienced players, so that i can learn from them. Hopefuly you dont all take yourselves too seriously and can have a bit of a laugh and giggle and wont murder each other after 1 wipe Smile

-Why did you pick us instead of someone else, why do you think we are good for you?

Saw u recruiting on trade and checked uz out and you seem a nice guild with really good progress. Plus ive seen ur members everywhere, seems like theres millions of u Very Happy

-Tell us something about yourself, tell us a bit about yourself, your background, any other MMOs you've played, your computer and connection, specs you have tried and enjoyed.In short anything that you think will interest us:

Where to start, where to start....

Im 22 and live in sunny Newcastle. Currently in my second year of university studying English and French, so basically on wow 24/7, uni life is hard \o/. Ive previously lived in France for most of my life and down south, so no i don’t sound very northern before people start calling me a Geordie Very Happy. Previous games ive tried are guild wars, aion, lineage2, yea... plz don’t judge me from my previous fail choice of mmos. Been playing wow for 2 years on and off and have almost every class 70+ lol im sad. Currently speced arcane on my mage as its the best to optimize my dps atm and i also find it the most fun. When i leveld my mage to 80 when wrath 1st came out, i leveled as frost then changed to FFB, then stopped playing. Played mage through almost every expansion , so ive tried every spec previously and can respec if u need me to. My computer is new and sexy, so don’t tend to ever have any lag or dc problems. Other things i like doing when i manage to drag myself away from wow are reading, watching a ridiculous amount of anime, going to gigs as i love music and slasher movies yay blood! Finally, i think you would like to have me in your guild as i have strudels.... and because im nice, reliable, learn very quickly, organized, welcome tips on my playing, wont emo rage if we wipe and im not a loot hoe, more interested in having fun progressing through content and learning tactics. plus i give hugs. and i like cake. THE END.
    Sheeris
    Sheeris
    Guild leader
    Guild leader

[Retired] - Sushie <80 Mage> Empty Re: [Retired] - Sushie <80 Mage>

Post  Sheeris Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:42 pm

Hello! thanks for applying

Gear level is at the limit of what we are doing, but wont be much of a problem with icecrown coming in a few week.
    Nothing we cant solve.

Newcastle.... there's someone i know there.
    anyway!

We'll get back to you reeeeeeeally soon.
    Skyrazor
    Skyrazor

Post  Skyrazor Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:16 am

APPLICATION FORM

How to apply
    1. Register on our forum and confirm your account with the email you'll recieve.(if it takes too long try finding an officer online)
    2. Copy and paste the application form below to a NEW topic
    3. Put effort into filling out your application and add picture & phone number if you're a girl.. the more effort the better your chances
    4. Title your post like this: "Name <80 mage>"
    5. Post your application and wait for a reply from an officer
    6. Take your filling the application, this is our way of knowing you. Short crap applications means you didn't take interest in filling it, so why should we spend reading it?

Think something is missing scratch Very Happy

Heya, good luck on your application! We really need more girls, we can't seem to down anything without them Wink
    Sheeris
    Sheeris
    Guild leader
    Guild leader

Post  Sheeris Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:37 am

dont mind Skyrazor, its a bit.... different than the others lets say
    Alucard
    Alucard

Post  Alucard Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:38 pm

She got my spport, had a talk with her ingame she seems really a good add in our guild.
    Razór
    Razór
    Social
    Social

Post  Razór Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:27 pm

You had Alucard at:
    Other things i like doing when i manage to drag myself away from wow are....watching a ridiculous amount of anime
    Crystal
    Crystal
    Social
    Social

Post  Crystal Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:28 pm

gl bounce

Last edited by Crystal on Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sushie

Post  Sushie Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:35 pm

Heya, Im withdrawing my application, really sorry for the time wasting it wasnt intentional. thanks and sorry again Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 1:07 pm