THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE - Please use www.icedearthguild.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE - Please use www.icedearthguild.com

5 posters

[Accepted] - Marriele - 80 Arcane Mage

Marriele

[Accepted] - Marriele - 80 Arcane Mage Empty [Accepted] - Marriele - 80 Arcane Mage

Post  Marriele Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:55 pm

-Character Name: Marriele
    -Class: Mage
    -Realm: Draenor
    -Professions: Used to be max skilled Inscriptioner & herbalist but recently changed to JC / mining. The reason is that I don't find either of my previous professions very useful for my character.

-Time Played (do /played ingame): 75 days.
    (character applying only)

-Show us your gear, link your armory profile: Click me!

-Nationality: Sweden
    -Zone: Minus one hour GMT.
    -English skills for comunication in raids: Full shouldn't be a problem.
    -Age(Minimum is 18 .. if you are not then don't bother applying): 18.

-What's your pre-wrath raid expirience? Classic: Very few bosses in MC & ZG. In TBC I cleared everything except Archimonde & anything in SWP.

-Please indicate how much 10/25 man raiding experience you have:

Ulduar: 10 - 13 / 14 | 25 - 2 / 14 (Mentioned this for Alucàrd as we had a little chat but it's because of IRL reasons I missed 3.1.)
    Ulduar Hard-modes: 10 - 12 / 13 (Algalon not killed.) | 25 - zero.
    Trial of the Crusader: 10 & 25 cleared.
    Trial of the Grand Crusader (Heroic): 10 - had shots on beasts but never got him down. | Zero in 25.

-Which Raids are you able to attend? ( please mark with a X in the [] what raid you can make )
    [x] Day 1 - Wednesday 20:00-24:00
    [x] Day 2 - Thursday 20:00-24:00
    [x] Day 3 - Sunday 20.00-24:00

-My class role in raids is: De curse all the nasty curses, providing the raid with food, bringing fish feasts & spanking the boss.

-Why did/do you want to leave your current guild?
    Also please provide us with some previous guild(s) history: I can talk about this forever but to keep it short. Roughly 3 years ago I joined a guild called FortyTwo. We progressed through the Burning Crusade but our realm back then was Bronzebeard and it was so overcrowded with alliance and very weak horde forces. With time more and more guilds switched server, so we decided to do it as well. As a poor guy without a credit card I decided it would be fun to reroll - back on BB I played a troll priest as a healer and back in classic I tested out a warrior tank. So I levelled, yes I was picking a DPS class as I found mages very interesting and it what was I was seeking for, allot of AoE aviability and simple but still interesting tactic to get some proper DPS. I managed to hit 70, be 70 for 2 months. Then Wrath hited, I levelled to 80 pretty fast. As 3.1 hitted my brother got sick and I felt I had to leave the game for a while so I did. Came back now 3 months ago to 3.2 - then FortyTwo had splitted up and turned out to two guilds. I joined one of them, where there for about 1 ½ months. Suddenly after all these years it turned out some of them were not who I thought they were and their progress wasn't what I was looking for. So I left them. Now im in the guild nether where I need to find a guild , so for ... about 3 weeks I joined Nox - great guys but didn't feel home there (and I left to join a difrent guild because a friend wanted to so there's a reason as well, but plans changed.) so I left. Under this time I have applyed to several guilds but because of lack of my Ulduar experience allot of guilds have declined me it seems. So here I am, giving you guys a honest chance and I am pretty sure and hope it will work out!

-What are your expectations if you join us: Not much, a friendly guild where I feel home and we do progress on the PvE movement.

-Why did you pick us instead of someone else, why do you think we are good for you? The few I have talked to seems to be very nice guys, good progress & I haven't heard so much of you so I am going to give everything to get accepted and stay in Ice Earth.

-Tell us something about yourself, tell us a bit about yourself, your background, any other MMOs you've played, your computer and connection, specs you have tried and enjoyed.In short anything that you think will interest us:
    Well, my name is Oscar. My knowledge about computers in general is not very good, ehrm but I recently bought a brand new computer and the connection is stable, hardly get disconnects if not the server is lagging so that shouldn't be a problem (Around 40 FPS in the raids). Back to me! I'm 18, generally interested in WoW, reading & I got a pretty big music interest aswel, attending to local gigs & collecting LPs, Cassets etc etc. I hate this question so I am just going to answer the questions you want answered as if you want to know anything about me, just ask. Well other MMOs? The only MMO I really played when I have had a brain to understand the game would actually be WoW, but yes I have played Diablo II & CS (WWC3?) from time to time. Jumping back to me - actually I do not have much background either, I come from a working class family, have 2 brothers, 1 sister & of course mum & dad. For the moment my school situation is pretty odd for the moment, I haven't been able to finish it yet due to several reasons for three damn years ... but after the summer I am going to attend to a different school and I hope for all in the world I will be able to finish that off and get a job. So for the moment I have a school where I go everyday from 8.30 - 14.00 so for the moment I have LOADS of free time. Well about my mage. I have been trying almost specs that's considered doing decent DPS, FFB & arcane mostly then. And yes I have had thoughts about trying FB but it have ended up I switched from FFB - as I had when I came back to my break and switched to arcane and doing alot more DPS and let me add that I know my gear isn't the best tuned for arcane but that is because I switched from FFB and haven't been able to switch allot of my gear. To end this, im a damn achivement collector.

// Marriele.
    Alucard
    Alucard

[Accepted] - Marriele - 80 Arcane Mage Empty Re: [Accepted] - Marriele - 80 Arcane Mage

Post  Alucard Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:59 pm

Nice apply, and nice gear got my vote, we will discuss the apply an get you back soon.
    Razór
    Razór
    Social
    Social

[Accepted] - Marriele - 80 Arcane Mage Empty Re: [Accepted] - Marriele - 80 Arcane Mage

Post  Razór Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:44 am

I'm pretty much convinced u'r a fairly good player out of u'r application.
    Someone who can communicate above a certain level, and understands stat vs. spec balaning etc., says allot to me.
    Sheeris
    Sheeris
    Guild leader
    Guild leader

Post  Sheeris Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:02 am

i always love watching these kind of applies,
    that makes me want to explode like a chip sometime of the joy.

anyway

Really good, we'll get to you back reeeeeeeeeeeally soon.
    Slinky
    Slinky
    Guild leader
    Guild leader

Post  Slinky Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:19 pm

Well regardless of the other officer exploding like chips.....

Nice app, you have my vote
    Marriele

Post  Marriele Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:05 pm

Thanks for the great respond!
    Alucard
    Alucard

Post  Alucard Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:30 pm

Slinky wrote:Well regardless of the other officer exploding like chips.....

Nice app, you have my vote

ah come on!!! dammn you slinky!!!
    Sheeris
    Sheeris
    Guild leader
    Guild leader

Post  Sheeris Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:18 am

Nice dps on today's sartharion 3d zerg, he exploded like a chip

Sheeris approved

welcome aboard

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:50 pm