THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE - Please use www.icedearthguild.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE - Please use www.icedearthguild.com

4 posters

[Retired] - Drekkor <80 mage>

Drekkor

[Retired] - Drekkor <80 mage> Empty [Retired] - Drekkor <80 mage>

Post  Drekkor Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:06 am

-Character Name: Drekkor
    -Class: Mage
    -Realm: Draenor
    -Professions: Enchanting and Tailoring (:

-Time Played (do /played ingame): 25 days, 15 hours, 52 minutes and 48 seconds Very Happy
    (character applying only)

-Show us your gear, link your armory profile:
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Draenor&n=Drekkor

-Nationality: English
    -Zone: United Kingdom
    -English skills for comunication in raids: Of course!
    -Age(Minimum is 18 .. if you are not then don't bother applying): 18 (19 January Very Happy)

-What's your pre-wrath raid expirience? Kara and a bit of ZA.

-Please indicate how much 10/25 man raiding experience you have:

Ulduar: Cleared up to Yogg, first guild on the server could not grasp the tactics unfortunately.
    Ulduar Hard-modes: XT and FL.
    Trial of the Crusader: Cleared 10 man and 25 man.
    Trial of the Grand Crusader (Heroic): Cleared up to 16% on Anub with unintended 10 man, so close!

-Which Raids are you able to attend? ( please mark with a X in the [] what raid you can make )
    [] Day 1 - Wednesday 20:00-24:00
    [X] Day 2 - Thursday 20:00-24:00
    [X] DAy 3 - Sunday 20.00-24:00

-My class role in raids is:

Arcane, it's the way forward these days Very Happy

-Why did/do you want to leave your current guild?

Also please provide us with some previous guild(s) history.

Unintended were a great guild, lots of good people and personalities, the raids were also good (when people turned up on time hehe).

I left them because Tarie and Doganay had left (leaders) the guild and others followed so it just seemed so empty.
    I enjoyed my time with them and hopefully they enjoyed raiding with me as well.

-What are your expectations if you join us: I would like to raid with competent people who are both mature and know how to have a laugh.

-Why did you pick us instead of someone else, why do you think we are good for you?

I have followed Ice Earth for a while, inspecting people from your guild and spoke to a few as well, they all seem very nice and their gear is excellent.

-Tell us something about yourself, tell us a bit about yourself, your background, any other MMOs you've played, your computer and connection, specs you have tried and enjoyed.In short anything that you think will interest us:

My name is Scott Hancock, i live in Birmingham, England and have been an avid gamer for quite some time.
    A few months back i began playing wow again and i really enjoyed it, with the addition of new raids (ToC) it just offered more entertainment and challenges for me.

I currently am attending an Acting school (Birmingham Theater School) and i am really enjoying it, i'm confident and out going, i can have a good chat and help people with problems both in game and out of game.

I know how to raid, i am persistent and know my class very well, unlike some children on this server i actually listen to what is being said and take in to consideration all criticism thrown my way.

My Internet connection is good, very rarely disconnect (not happened in a raid so far).
    My computer is good, i can play wow without any FPS problems.

I hope you enjoy my application and i will be looking forward to hearing from you (:

- Scott
    Alucard
    Alucard

[Retired] - Drekkor <80 mage> Empty Re: [Retired] - Drekkor <80 mage>

Post  Alucard Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:35 pm

The officers are deciding your apply we will get you back soon.
    Razór
    Razór
    Social
    Social

Post  Razór Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:19 pm

I know how to raid, i am persistent and know my class very well, unlike some children on this server i actually listen to what is being said and take in to consideration all criticism thrown my way.

Based on this, u got my vote.
    Shinzarei
    Shinzarei

Post  Shinzarei Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:23 pm

I agree with Razor, and the gear seems quite good (gems and enchant included).
    Determination and knowledge of your class are the best things we can ask, worth for a trial for me, i hope the officiers will give u a chance ^^.

GL for the apply
    Drekkor

Post  Drekkor Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:46 pm

Thanks for the responses.

Although when i posted this application i was pretty confident that i would be able to play quite often, i found out yesterday that i am going to have to put everything other than college on hold.

The acting course that i am on is very demanding and most nights i will be getting home at around 7-8 GMT so 8-9 server, by then i think i will be too tired to do anything.

I am sorry to have led you on and wasted any of your times, i do hope in the near future that this will change i can get a chance to raid with you guys but for now i am afraid i am going to revoke my application.

Sorry for the inconvenience, best wishes.

- Scott

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:47 pm