THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE - Please use www.icedearthguild.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE - Please use www.icedearthguild.com

3 posters

[Declined] - Gandomar (Druid - Feral/Restoration)

pelarigo

[Declined] - Gandomar (Druid - Feral/Restoration) Empty [Declined] - Gandomar (Druid - Feral/Restoration)

Post  pelarigo Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:59 am

-Character Name: Gandomar
    -Class: Druid
    -Realm: Draenor
    -Professions: Jewelcrafting/Enchanting

-Time Played (do /played ingame): ~20 days
    (character applying only)

-Show us your gear, link your armory profile:

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Draenor&n=Gandomar

-Nationality: Grew up in Portugal, which makes me Portuguese:-), but i live in Germany since several years now.
    -Zone: Germany
    -English skills for communication in raids: Better than average. I understand and speak fluently english.
    -Age(Minimum is 18 .. if you are not then don't bother applying): 34.

-What's your pre-wrath raid experience?

I raided exclusively as a DPS at the time (Hunter). Unfortunately i didn't get to see Sunwell as my guild never ventured there. We did get many tries at Vashj (SSC) and Kael (TK), however these were not successful:). Regarding Black Temple, i think we killed all the bosses until Teron Gorefiend, if I remember correctly.

-Please indicate how much 10/25 man raiding experience you have:

Ulduar: 13/14 (10man) - no Algalon
    Ulduar Hard-modes: 2 (XT-002 and council) (10man)
    Trial of the Crusader: 5/5 (10man)
    Trial of the Grand Crusader (Heroic): --

-Which Raids are you able to attend? ( please mark with a X in the [] what raid you can make )

[x] Day 1 - Wednesday 20:00-24:00
    [x] Day 2 - Thursday 20:00-24:00
    [x] DAy 3 - Sunday 20.00-24:00

-My class role in raids is:

whichever is necessary:) - I am applying with my Druid Tank since this is one of my best geared toons. However, i did all the raids i previously mentioned also as dps (Hunter/Shaman (enh.)) and healer (pally and druid).

-Why did/do you want to leave your current guild?
    Also please provide us with some previous guild(s) history.

I am currently guildless. My only guild since i started playing WoW (couple of years ago) was "The Felix Legion". This guild is one of the oldest guilds in WoW and started back on the Alonsus server. After patch 2.3 came out, the guild went through restructuring, which eventually led to a mass transfer into Draenor from most members. We did very good for a while, especially considering that we were a very casual guild.

I left the guild in good accord and I am currently trying to find a guild where i can raid a bit more, which leads me to the reason why i am making this application.

-What are your expectations if you join us:

I am looking for a good raiding guild, which is focused on ICC. My only expectations in joining you is, besides raiding, to hopefully broaden the good social experience i was lucky to have since i started playing this game.

-Why did you pick us instead of someone else, why do you think we are good for you?

I do know a couple of your current members (ex-TFL), which recently joined you, and all i heard from them is that you are very friendly and organized.

-Tell us something about yourself, tell us a bit about yourself, your background, any other MMOs you've played, your computer and connection, specs you have tried and enjoyed.In short anything that you think will interest us: Embarassed

I am 34 years old and married. I am an assistant professor in a German university. I enjoy playing computer games (obviously:)). Regarding any other MMO's, it is hard to remember but, i enjoyed very much playing "The Elder Scrolls" series. My profession leaves me with a lot of free time, which led me to play this game a little too much (combined 156 hours played in ~2 years).

I have a state-of-the-art computer and a 16MBit ADSL connection.

As for specs/classes, besides the warrior class, I have a very good understanding of all other classes (in every spec). I am no expert, but i do pride myself to try and learn as much as possible from every class i play (one reason i like this game so much). I was hunter class leader for a long time, even though i don't play my hunter very much since ToC came out.

I am a very friendly and social person, which is always willing to give out a helping hand.

Finally, before you fall asleep:), I did notice you are not currently in need of a druid tank and the only reason i applied on this toon is that all my other toons are still in ulduar10 gear. I wanted to satisfy at least one requirement, so i decided to enlist one of the 2 toons which are ICC ready. I do have 8 more lvl 80 toons and, as you can see from my armory, i am self-sufficient where farming gear is concerned:). For more detailed information on these toons (maybe one could interest the guild) feel free to contact me in-game.

With best regards, thank you for taking the time.
    Alucard
    Alucard

[Declined] - Gandomar (Druid - Feral/Restoration) Empty Re: [Declined] - Gandomar (Druid - Feral/Restoration)

Post  Alucard Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:29 am

Sorry for the late answer the officer will decide your asap (been quite off cus of the vacations and such)
    Slinky
    Slinky
    Guild leader
    Guild leader

[Declined] - Gandomar (Druid - Feral/Restoration) Empty Re: [Declined] - Gandomar (Druid - Feral/Restoration)

Post  Slinky Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:28 pm

Hi Grandomar,

First of all, apologies for the amount of time you have waited for an answer. I think you make a very good application, however we currently have a large amount of regular raiders (too many in fact for all to have regular raid spots in some classes at this time). For this reason only I am declining you application and wish you luck for the furture.

Slinky

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 7:59 am