THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE - Please use www.icedearthguild.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE - Please use www.icedearthguild.com

+4
Leikun
Deathknighty
Razór
Crystal
8 posters

[Declined] - Application Câretaker balance druid

Caretake

[Declined] - Application Câretaker balance druid Empty [Declined] - Application Câretaker balance druid

Post  Caretake Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:24 pm

Character Name:Câretaker
    Class:Druid
    Race:Tauren
    Professions:Skining/leatherworking

Played :WHen you just say "played", you mean playtime? my playtime is 50 days.
    (character applying only)

Show us your gear, link your armory profile

Nationality:Denmark
    (Minimum is 18 .. if you are not then don't bother applying)
    English skills:English skills? how good i am at English? im very good at English, get top grades in university.

Which Raids are you able to attend?
    [] Wednesday 20:00-24:00
    [] Thursday 20:00-24:00
    [] Sunday 20:00-24:00

So, where have you been before applying to us and why did you leave?
    1st:None, i faction changed from alliance.
    2nd:
    Last:

People you know in Iced Earth:Skyfire

My class role in raids is:Balance, very skilled at it

What are your expectations if you join us:Serious and dedicated raiding in ToTgc

Why did you pick us instead of someone else, why do you think we are good for you?:Skyfire told me alot about you, and that sounded great, that you have 3 teams doing ToTgc.

Give us some reasons to recruit you, tell us something about yourself, tell us a bit about yourself, your background, any other MMOs you've played, your computer and connection, specs you have tried and enjoyed.
    In short anything that you think will interest us:I am an active boy, going fitness, running, hanging out with friends, but also a hardcore late night gamer, my computer connection is stabile, i only enjoy playing balance.
    Crystal
    Crystal
    Social
    Social

[Declined] - Application Câretaker balance druid Empty Re: [Declined] - Application Câretaker balance druid

Post  Crystal Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:26 pm

We are honored that u have chosen us once u changed faction,but,we need your apply to be a lil bit longer,even if u seems to speak a nice english.
    I just wanted to answer at your 3 raid togc going.To be honest we have 3 raids going for toc10 that clear it but for the togc we have 1 group that has cleared it and earned Trbitute to Skill while the second is still fighting at Anub'arak (which will be down soon anyway),the third group I think has hust started so it's still on beasts.
    I'm DK CL so I don't have any clue about which kinds of druids we need so u have to wait an officer reply or your CL =)
    Razór
    Razór
    Social
    Social

[Declined] - Application Câretaker balance druid Empty Re: [Declined] - Application Câretaker balance druid

Post  Razór Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:55 pm

Im not honored. More like repulsed by the looks of this application.
    Deathknighty

Post  Deathknighty Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:03 pm

I'd like to know what previous raiding experience you have?
    Caretake

Post  Caretake Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:53 pm

Zul'gurub,moltencore,Kara,Za,Gruulslair,magtherions lair, and all the WOTLK Raids
    Caretake

Post  Caretake Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:55 pm

just saw my armory link werent there
    caretakê

Post  caretakê Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:56 pm

Bugged, i can't link my armory
    Leikun
    Leikun

Post  Leikun Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:02 am

cuz u gotta register
    Sarysia
    Sarysia

Post  Sarysia Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:09 am

Zoku
    Zoku
    Social
    Social

Post  Zoku Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:31 am

Missing the best enchantments on several items and also using non-epic gems on a socketed ToC25-item is not acceptable imo. Seems lazy and cheap.

And to see a pvp enchant on T9 shoulders due to lack of Sons of Hodir rep. is just way to much...
    Coilfang
    Coilfang
    Social
    Social

Post  Coilfang Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:16 pm

Just to point that not even a single glyph is mounted also ^^
    Sheeris
    Sheeris
    Guild leader
    Guild leader

Post  Sheeris Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:51 pm

tbh we saw enough - declined

good luck in your search of a guild

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:27 pm