THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE - Please use www.icedearthguild.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE - Please use www.icedearthguild.com

4 posters

[Declined] - Application of Morgoron (lvl 80 Druid)

Dionysis

[Declined] - Application of Morgoron (lvl 80 Druid) Empty [Declined] - Application of Morgoron (lvl 80 Druid)

Post  Dionysis Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:32 am

Character Name: Morgoron
    Class: Druid
    Race: Tauren
    Professions: Skinning/Leatherworking

Played :
    (character applying only)

Show us your gear, link your armory profile:

Nationality: Dutch
    Zone: Gmt+01:00 Amsterdam
    (Minimum is 18 .. if you are not then don't bother applying)

Which Raids are you able to attend?
    [] Wednesday 20:00-24:00 I am able to attend
    [] Thursday 20:00-24:00 I am able to attend
    [] Sunday 20:00-24:00 I am able to attend

So, where have you been before applying to us and why did you leave?
    1st:Unexpected - Cause we were doing anymore raids for the holidays, and i dindt like the raid leaders (they were shouting with cancer etc)
    2nd:
    Last:

People you know in Iced Earth:
    No
    My class role in raids is:
    Raid/tank healing ( you can do both if you do it right)

What are your expectations if you join us:
    Raiding three times a week clear ulduar, and have a fun time while playing World of Warcraft

Why did you pick us instead of someone else, why do you think we are good for you?:
    Because this guild has The times for me as in raiding

Give us some reasons to recruit you, tell us something about yourself, tell us a bit about yourself, your background, any other MMOs you've played, your computer and connection, specs you have tried and enjoyed.
    In short anything that you think will interest us:

I am quite skilled, and i have quite some reaction time (what is real must for a healer)
    Our internet connexxion is good, and i have a good gaming pc
    Kich
    Kich

[Declined] - Application of Morgoron (lvl 80 Druid) Empty Re: [Declined] - Application of Morgoron (lvl 80 Druid)

Post  Kich Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:55 am

kinda short and sloppy imo but i suppose your young age is the handicap for being lingually challenged.

i still have a few ponders about ur appl though:

1:
    So, where have you been before applying to us and why did you leave?
    1st:Unexpected - Cause we were doing anymore raids for the holidays, and i dindt like the raid leaders (they were shouting with cancer etc)

shouting with cancer? what does that even mean?

2:
    My class role in raids is:
    Raid/tank healing ( you can do both if you do it right)

i HOPE for your sake you are referring to dual spec...i highly doubt you´ll be able to heal in feral gear / spec and vice verca

3:
    I am quite skilled, and i have quite some reaction time (what is real must for a healer)
    Our internet connexxion is good, and i have a good gaming pc

well bascily everyone in the guild has these criterias, we were hoping to see something unique for each individual player such as destinctive sense of humor(!), certain experience from raiding or just a special kind of personality. as i see it, you are abit too young to be raiding with us since our age limit standard suggests we recruit mature players mainly.
    afraid i won´t give you my vote for this

-Michael (Kich)
    Dionysis

[Declined] - Application of Morgoron (lvl 80 Druid) Empty Re: [Declined] - Application of Morgoron (lvl 80 Druid)

Post  Dionysis Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:11 pm

shouting with cancer? what does that even mean?

With shouting with cancer, i mean on Ventrilo, if we happen to whipe for any cause the raid leaders were calling out and shout stuff like Ffs cancerchild,wtf are you doing (not reffering as me the one that screwed up as reason to shouting from the raid leaders)
    and i think guildies (Especially raid leaders) should have respect for the others, and not be disrespectfull

i HOPE for your sake you are referring to dual spec...i highly doubt you´ll be able to heal in feral gear / spec and vice verca

Ofcourse am i reffering to dual spec, Atm i got pve healing/Pve tanking specc

well bascily everyone in the guild has these criterias, we were hoping to see something unique for each individual player such as destinctive sense of humor(!), certain experience from raiding or just a special kind of personality. as i see it, you are abit too young to be raiding with us since our age limit standard suggests we recruit mature players mainly.
    afraid i won´t give you my vote for this

I know i am not just 17, but As kanne can say (as he put me on a test) i know how to heal, and least i can do is ask you to Reconcider your Vote, or contact me ingame

Morgoron
    Neelson
    Neelson

Post  Neelson Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:21 pm

Hi mate, on armory you currently have PvP gear on. Will have a word with the other officers about you.
    Short post, but you posted what i need to know.
    You got my vote.
    Sheeris
    Sheeris
    Guild leader
    Guild leader

Post  Sheeris Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:32 pm

Hey sorry, but due to the high number of resto druids in the guild atm we wont be able to offer you a raiding spot.

Good luck fo rthe future

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:05 am