THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE - Please use www.icedearthguild.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE - Please use www.icedearthguild.com

5 posters

[Accepted] - 80 Restoration Shaman - Shanii

Shanii

[Accepted] - 80 Restoration Shaman - Shanii Empty [Accepted] - 80 Restoration Shaman - Shanii

Post  Shanii Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:10 am

-Character Name: Shanii
    -Class:Shaman Restoration
    -Realm:Draenor
    -Professions: Jewelcrafting450 Alchemy450

-Time Played (do /played ingame):119 days 58 Days at level 80 =)
    (character applying only)

-Show us your gear, link your armory profile:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Draenor&n=Shanii

-Nationality: Sweden
    -Zone:GMT+01:00
    -English skills for comunication in raids:Can understand and talk english
    -Age(Minimum is 18 .. if you are not then don't bother applying):
    I'm 17 soonish 18;)
    -What's your pre-wrath raid expirience?at 70 BT 8/9 MG 4/5 Sunwell first boss down

-Please indicate how much 10/25 man raiding experience you have:
    Ulduar:Up to General Vezax 10/25 mode
    Ulduar Hard-modes:XT-002 Deconstructor 10
    Trial of the Crusader:5/5 10/25
    Trial of the Grand Crusader (Heroic): Nope but ive been there once PuG wiped at first boss

-Which Raids are you able to attend? ( please mark with a X in the [] what raid you can make )
    [] Day 1 - Wednesday 20:00-24:00 yep
    [] Day 2 - Thursday 20:00-24:00 yep
    [] DAy 3 - Sunday 20.00-24:00 yep

-My class role in raids is: Keep Earth Sheild on tanks and great healing =)

-Why did/do you want to leave your current guild? Last raiding guild disbanded: / <Animosity>
    Also please provide us with some previous guild(s) history.well i've been in alot of /causual/socialguilds tbh can only remember 2 of the guilds.. at 70 i joined SAXO but i left after like 1 mounth didn't enjoy the raids there.. i took a break and levled up my shaman to 80 and joined animosity.

-What are your expectations if you join us: A guild with nice progression and funny raids

-Why did you pick us instead of someone else, why do you think we are good for you? I feel that < Iced Earth> can offer me the raiding that i've been searching for beacuse all days is perfect times, and i knows a few in the guild ^^

-Tell us something about yourself, tell us a bit about yourself, your background, any other MMOs you've played, your computer and connection, specs you have tried and enjoyed.In short anything that you think will interest us: i am a 17 year old guy living in Sweden. In my free time I like to be out with my mates and go skateboarding, and more still enjoy wow been playing this for 2 years now.. my connection is fine - comp info;
    E8400@3.6gig
    4 gig RAM
    Nvidia 9800 GTX+
    Rocat Kone Mouse
    Steelseries QcK Heavy Mat
    G15 Keyboard
    Razerbaracuda Headset

Hope you understand thanks =)
    Taumina
    Taumina

[Accepted] - 80 Restoration Shaman - Shanii Empty Re: [Accepted] - 80 Restoration Shaman - Shanii

Post  Taumina Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:12 am

By far the most nooby Resto Shaman evar. Therefore, gets my vote!

He's a friend of mine, known and raided with him from the Animosity times. He's a solid healer and dependable so grab him while you can!
    Sarysia
    Sarysia

[Accepted] - 80 Restoration Shaman - Shanii Empty Re: [Accepted] - 80 Restoration Shaman - Shanii

Post  Sarysia Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:01 am

i know Shanii aswell. We where in Animosity at same time. Good player Smile
    Zoku
    Zoku
    Social
    Social

Post  Zoku Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:44 am

Gear, gems & enchants look okey. Though he is missing the proper shoulder enchant due to not working up the reputation with Sons of Hodir.

Got my thumbs up if he can promise to work up that rep. asap and if the officers think we should have one more healer in the rooster.

Cheers,
    Zoku
    Crystal
    Crystal
    Social
    Social

Post  Crystal Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:02 pm

Tbh.....He is Hated with Sons of Hodir so how long will it take? We can't wait forever.Even if it's only a bonus on shoulders,if we count those epix jc socktes should be okay but,if u get a spot in guild,u will have to fix it asap. Wink
    Shanii

[Accepted] - 80 Restoration Shaman - Shanii Empty Hey Hey

Post  Shanii Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:00 am

Hello im exalted with The Sons Of Hodir now, took me about 2 hours or so. from hated to exalted^^ was questing till freindly then i got bored on questing so i brought ALOT of relic of ulduar! Razz
    anyway im exalted.. let me know if i gettin a spot into the guild.
    cya Twisted Evil
    Zoku
    Zoku
    Social
    Social

Post  Zoku Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:38 am

Nice! That's the right spirit indeed. Now he definitly got my vote. Smile

Cheers,
    Zoku

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:27 pm