THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE - Please use www.icedearthguild.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE - Please use www.icedearthguild.com

3 posters

[Accepted] - Porcupine, Resto Druid app

Porcupine

[Accepted] - Porcupine, Resto Druid app Empty [Accepted] - Porcupine, Resto Druid app

Post  Porcupine Mon May 17, 2010 11:46 am

-Character Name: Porcupine

my name used to be Tankhealdps, but i was reported and it got changed, to--- yes you guessed it, porcupine.
    no, really it was changed to that. i thought it was so funny i decided to keep it.
    -Class: Druid. Resto
    -Realm: Scarshield legion
    -Professions: herb farming and alchemy

-Time Played (do /played ingame):
    (character applying only) 3months.

-Show us your gear, link your armory profile: ( im afriad i cant. mid transfer status : )
    apparently it still works. http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&cn=Porcupine

my glyphs are ok, but if i raid 25man again i will swap regrowth for switftmend again, got regrowth for tank healing.
    enjoy that ugly noobfaced nightelf while you still can.
    -Nationality: British
    -Zone: england-Gender: Male
    -English skills for comunication in raids: good.
    -Age 22, almost 23

-What's your pre-wrath raid expirience? I started playing this game 2 years ago, but i couldnt find the time to raid, I decided enough, is enough and left the game, came back mid WOTLK

-Please indicate how much 10/25 man raiding experience you have:

Right ok, I was thrown in the deep end, my first day at level 80 i got my 4set in under 24hrs and raided that night stright into ICC 25
    Ulduar: done
    Ulduar Hard-modes: never had the chance to do it. i can do algalon got it to 10% then it despawned. Smile
    Trial of the Crusader: done
    Trial of the Grand Crusader (Heroic): done.
    Icecrown Citadel:
    10man up to LK- never saw past phase 2
    25man up to putricude couldnt get a 25man going again.

apart from that, in the short time ive been raiding from, ive gained alot of experience and can fill out my role in the best way possible.

-Which Raids are you able to attend? ( please mark with a X in the [] what raid you can make )
    [X] Day 1 - Wednesday 20:00-24:00
    [X] Day 2 - Thursday 20:00-24:00
    [X] DAy 3 - Sunday 20.00-24:00

-My class role in raids is: Healage.

-Why did/do you want to leave your current guild?
    I left my current guild for a few reasons:
    i started playing on this server till a friend of mine draged me to scarshield legion.
    He stopped playing 2months ago and i decided to come back there i started from and where i enjoyed playing the most.

Also please provide us with some previous guild(s) history.
    ive only been guilded for 3months, it started off as a hard to get in raiding guild, but i joined at a bad time at the start of a burn out phase where members where taking breaks. it got to a point where we couldnt get 25mans together, for a while we took 2 10man groups, this was great up to a stage where on one raid day only 10 showed up. so it was called to take 1 10man and merge the groups. This action made alot of people angry and now we could barely get a 10man going. After this i decided to look at dreanor.

-What are your expectations if you join us:
    Progress, mature players like me and good banter.

-Why did you pick us instead of someone else, why do you think we are good for you?
    well i looked on my mage and checked some prices out, and i just happened to see an advert in trade, i thought at first, whatever ill humour it, then realised this might be the guild im looking for, as im looking for a guild that hasnt done hardmode yet but have got futher than ive been, it might be a good chance to finally settle down and help get some 25man LK acheivements.

-Tell us something about yourself, tell us a bit about yourself, your background, any other MMOs you've played, your computer and connection, specs you have tried and enjoyed.In short anything that you think will interest us:

About myself: my real name is Martyn Durrant.

in game, im a dedicated hardcore player that has alot of time to waste, and has a hardcore raiding background.
    in realife im a electrical engineer and also have an HND in computer engineering, Unemployed, Complete 100% nerd.
    ive played everquest 2 for 5years, hardcore raided most of them quit when they tried to make it simular to warcraft and played that instead. my computer is the following specs
    Core i7 4.2ghz
    6gigs of DDr3
    5970 radeon card.

my connection, being in the countryside, is rubbish, NO really. i have 2 lines one for downloading (4mb connection ) one for gaming 2mb connection. both very realiable and i dont have connection problems.

sorry about the app, trying to get it done before i go out.
    thanks for reading.
    Porcupine

[Accepted] - Porcupine, Resto Druid app Empty Re: [Accepted] - Porcupine, Resto Druid app

Post  Porcupine Mon May 17, 2010 1:18 pm

im now on dreanor, now moving to horde Smile

name changed, now im martyn there was a porcupine already on this server
    Porcupine

[Accepted] - Porcupine, Resto Druid app Empty Re: [Accepted] - Porcupine, Resto Druid app

Post  Porcupine Mon May 17, 2010 1:54 pm

horde now Twisted Evil all my alliance gear survived and got converted.

all lockouts reset?!
    Sheeris
    Sheeris
    Guild leader
    Guild leader

Post  Sheeris Mon May 17, 2010 3:17 pm

Awesome a pear tree Smile

We'll get back to you soon
    Porcupine

Post  Porcupine Mon May 17, 2010 3:48 pm

im a care tree
    Porcupine

Post  Porcupine Mon May 17, 2010 8:01 pm

gear improvements

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Draenor&cn=Martyn

thanks for the enchants sheeris
    Porcupine

Post  Porcupine Tue May 18, 2010 12:22 am

more gear updates
    Slinky
    Slinky
    Guild leader
    Guild leader

Post  Slinky Tue May 18, 2010 3:05 am

Hi,

Thanks for you application and welcome to the Horde side Smile

If you could spare me 5 mins for a chat in game I would appreciate it to discuss a few things about your choice in gemming etc

Slinkyone
    Porcupine

Post  Porcupine Tue May 18, 2010 1:24 pm

ill be on till 5pm server time, and back on at 10.15pm server time

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:57 pm